Dreaming about cruising in the Caribbean and looking for the perfect cruising yacht? This Dufour 405 is available and fully equipped for Caribbean cruising complete with a watermaker, Raymarine E90W Touchscreen Chartplotter, Autopilot, Custom Bimini/Dodger with Sunbrella Fabric, Shorepower A/C, Electric Heads, pots, pans, linens, safety gear and much more!
Price Reduced $10,000! Seller wants this boat sold! Call today!
Start your cruising in the Spectacular British Virgin Islands where there is No Sales Tax, No Import Duty, No Delivery Fees and No Hassles!
Call today and I will help you make your dreams a reality!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Beautiful, big, modern, rich, and innovative — and what’s more, it goes very fast! You could say this Dufour 405 has all the attractions of the perfect heartthrob! Like its forerunners under the Dufour ‘longship’ sign, this latest Grand’Large model sets a new standard for cruising yachts. So it’s not about to be rivalled — except by another Dufour yacht!
- Interior Description
- As you step down three curved steps into the saloon the feel is warm and modern with the galley alongside to starboard and the large curved settee to port. Looking forward you can see the spacious owner's stateroom with a centerline queen berth. The interior is luxurious with the joinery finished in prime choice Moabi mahogany and exclusive fabrics. Just aft of the companionway are two aft cabins with large berths and a “guest” head to port complete with an electric toilet, shower and large mirror. The cabin sole is finished with Moabi Laminate providing durability and ease of maintenance. With 7 opening deck hatches, 6 opening ports and 4 large saloon ports for optimum lighting the interior feels fresh and airy with excellent ventilation. STANDARD INTERIOR SPECIFICATION Maobi Mahogany Laminated Floorboards Saloon Floor lights Fitted Roller Blinds on all Deck Hatches White Corian Galley Countertops Gimbaled 3 Burner Stove with Oven & Grill Double Stainless Steel Sink Top Opening Fridge Salt Water Foot Pump 7x Opening Deck Hatches 6x Opening Ports 4x Saloon Ports allow Natural Lighting Large Berths in 1x Forward and 2x Aft Cabins Hanging Lockers in all cabins Sound Separation Area between aft berths Large Chart Table with Storage Cabinet Large Mirrors in heads PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL 40 Amp Battery Charger 110v Shore Power with Outlets Electric Shower Drainage Pumps 20L Hot Water Heater Automatic Bilge Pump with Float Switch Manual Bilge Pump Keel Sump to Trap Bilge Water Polyethylene Water Tanks with Electric Gauges Fully Pressurized Fresh Water System 12v Electric Panel with Voltmeter & 12v Outlet High Output Alternator 115 Am p ENGINE Volvo 40 HP (29 KW) Sail Drive Heat Exchanger with Anti Siphon Valve Engine Control Panel next to Helm Station Emergency Fuel Cut Off Valve Engine Room Ventilation by Extractor Fan Fixed Two Blade Propeller Quality Soundproofing Seal All Around Access Panels to Engine Dedicated Engine Battery Independent Engine Bilge STANDARD DECK SPECIFICATION Double Bow Anchor Roller 1000 KW Electric Windlass with Remote Control Superior Genoa Roller Furler Continuous Reefing System led Aft to Cockpit 2x Life Line Gates Genoa Tracks with Travellers 9x Roof Mounted Jam Cleats 2x Self Tailing Genoa Winches Stainless through deck Swan Fittings for Wiring Mainsail Track with Adjustable Traveller Adjustable Boom Vang COCKPIT Teak Cockpit Seats & Helmsman Seats 2x Large Side Lockers with Opening Jacks Opening Transom to Access Swim Platform Propane Storage in Dedicated Aft Locker Fixed Stainless Telescopic Swim Ladder Dedicated Liferaft Locker 2x GRP Steering Station with Compasses RIGGING Anodized Aluminum Deck Stepped Mast Double Swept Back Spreaders LED Deck Light LED Anchor & Steaming Lights Continuous Type Stainless Standing Rigging Pre-Stretched Textile Running Rigging Boom Topping Lift Anodized Aluminum Boom Twin Back Stays HULL & DECK CONSTRUCTION Hand Laminated GRP Hull NPG Resin created optimum Osmosis Protection Bulkheads & Structure laminated to Hull Infusion Moulded Deck Solid Cast Iron Keel Keel Bolted using Stainless Steel Backing Plates Solid Rudder using Epoxy Closed Cell Foam Solid Stainless Steel Rudder Stock
- INTERIOR UPGRADES
- Mosquito Screens for Opening Hatches Fixed Portlight above Nav Station Strong Lock Hasp on Companionway All Systems Clearly Labeled Exclusive interior Fabrics Seating Beach in Saloon Double berth saloon table All interior lights LED Ventilation Fans in Cabins & Saloon TV with built in DVD Player USB Port at Chart Table Radio/CD/MP3 Player + 2 Interior Speakers Saloon Air-Conditioning 15000 BTU Cabin Air Conditioning 5000 BTU
- PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL UPGRADES
- Propane Safety Solenoid Valve Electric Quiet Flush Toilets Galvanic Isolator Protection Sea Water Strainer Fuel Protection Filter Batteries 330 Amp Hour Battery Charger - 25 mp Commercial Grade Spectra Watermaker
- DECK AND EXTERIOR UPGRADES
- 6X Moorings Cleats Teak Veneer/Composite Cockpit Table Outboard Engine Bracket Sacrificial Transom Protection Superior Antifouling - Jotun Imperial 2X Cockpit Speakers Hot/Cold Stern Shower Tilting Swim Platform 35 lbs. Primary and Secondary Anchors Custom reinforced Genoa with UV Protection Custom reinforced mainsail Quantum easy stow stackpack Cockpit cushions Custom Bimini and Dodger with Sunbrella Fabric
- ELECTRONICS UPGRADES
- 2X Raymarine ST70 Multifunction Displays Autopilot Hydraulic Linear Drive SPX - 30 Raymarine E90W Touch Screen Chartplotter Raymarine 49 VHF VHF Cockpit Speaker
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT INCLUDED
- Safety Gear Galley equipment; dishes, pots, pans, utensils, flatware Bed and Bath Linens
- BROKER'S COMMENTS
- This yacht has been lightly chartered for one season and is now available to continue in charter with a guaranteed monthly payment or available for personal use beginning April 1, 2013. This is a great opportunity to own a nearly new yacht, fully equipped and ready for Caribbean cruising!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Jane Burnett 813-917-0911 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fianancing is available with rates around 4.87%!