Dreaming of cruising in the Caribbean? This Dufour 425 is currently available and fully equiped for Caribbean Cruising complete with a watermaker, 2X Raymarine ST70s, Custom Bimini/Dodger with Sunbrella Fabric, Shorepower A/C, electric heads, safety gear and much more!
Call today and let me help make your dreams a reality!
This yacht is now located in Clearwater, Florida and easy to see!
Price Reduced $10,000! Owner wants this boat sold! Call today!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With the comfort and convenience of life aboard and the ease of moving around, the quality fittings, its speed, and its sheer ‘enjoyability’, it really knocks the socks off of the competition. Aboard the 425, you’ll all be able to head off into the blue for long adventures; or just pop across to the islands for the day in intimate company— the choice is yours.
- Interior Description
- As you enter the spacious Saloon from the cockpit the modern interior and quality joinery which is finished in prime choice Moabi mahogany will make you feel like you are at home. With the Galley to port and a large U Shaped settee to starboard there is plenty of room to entertain your family and friends. Looking forward is the Master Stateroom with a Queen Centerline berth which is inviting and comfortable surrounded with storage cabinets and a private head/shower to port. Just aft of the companionway are two large berths and two heads complete with showers for your family and guests. Everyone is comfortable relaxing on this well laid out yacht with plenty of headroom (6'6") and room to stretch out! STANDARD INTERIOR SPECIFICATION Maobi Mahogany Laminated Floorboards Saloon Floor lights Fitted Roller Blinds on all Deck Hatches White Corian Galley Countertops Gimbaled 3 Burner Stove with Oven & Grill Double Stainless Steel Sink Top Opening Fridge Salt Water Foot Pump 8x Opening Deck Hatches 6x Opening Ports 2x Saloon Ports allow Natural Lighting Large Berths in 1x Forward and 2x Aft Cabins Hanging Lockers in all cabins Sound Separation Area between aft berths Large Chart Table with Storage Cabinet Large Mirrors in heads PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL 40 Amp Battery Charger 110v Shore Power with Outlets Electric Shower Drainage Pumps 40L Hot Water Heater Automatic Bilge Pump with Float Switch Manual Bilge Pump Blackwater Tank for each head Polyethylene Water Tanks with Electric Gauges Fully Pressurized Fresh Water System 12v Electric Panel with Voltmeter & 12v Outlet High Output Alternator 115 Am p ENGINE Volvo 40 HP (29 KW) Sail Drive Approximately 410 hours Heat Exchanger with Anti Siphon Valve Engine Control Panel next to Helm Station Emergency Fuel Cut Off Valve Engine Room Ventilation by Extractor Fan Fixed Two Blade Propeller Quality Soundproofing Seal All Around Access Panels to Engine Dedicated Engine Battery Independent Engine Bilge STANDARD DECK SPECIFICATION Double Bow Anchor Roller 1000 KW Electric Windlass with Remote Control Superior Genoa Roller Furler Continuous Reefing System led Aft to Cockpit 2x Life Line Gates Genoa Tracks with Travellers 7x Roof Mounted Jam Cleats 2x Self Tailing Genoa Winches Stainless through deck Swan Fittings for Wiring Mainsail Track with Adjustable Traveller Adjustable Boom Vang COCKPIT Teak Cockpit Seats & Helmsman Seats 2x Large Side Lockers Open Transom to Access Swim Platform Propane Storage in Dedicated Aft Locker Fixed Stainless Telescopic Swim Ladder Dedicated Liferaft Locker 2x GRP Steering Station with Compasses RIGGING Anodized Aluminum Deck Stepped Mast Double Swept Back Spreaders LED Deck Light LED Anchor & Steaming Lights Continuous Type Stainless Standing Rigging Pre-Stretched Textile Running Rigging Boom Topping Lift Anodized Aluminum Boom Twin Back Stays HULL & DECK CONSTRUCTION Hand Laminated GRP Hull NPG Resin created optimum Osmosis Protection Bulkheads & Structure laminated to Hull Infusion Moulded Deck Solid Cast Iron Keel Keel Bolted using Stainless Steel Backing Plates Solid Rudder using Epoxy Closed Cell Foam Solid Stainless Steel Rudder Stock
- Interior Upgrades
- Mosquito Screens for Opening Hatches Fixed Portlight above Nav Station Strong Lock Hasp on Companionway All Systems Clearly Labeled Exclusive Interior Fabrics Seating Bench in Saloon TV with built in DVD player USB Port at Chart Table Radio/CD/MP3 Player and 2 interior speakers Saloon Air Conditioning 15000 BTU Cabin Air Conditioning 5000 BTU
- Plumbing and Electrical Upgrades
- Propane Safety Solenoid Valve Electric Quiet Flush Toilets Galvanic Isolator Protection Sea Water Strainer Fuel Protection Filter Batteries 330 Amp Hour Battery Charger - 25 mp Commercial Watermaker
- Deck and Exterior Upgrades
- 6X Moorings Cleats Teak Veneer/Composite Cockpit Table Outboard Engine Bracket Sacrificial Transom Protection Superior Antifouling - Jotun Imperial 2x Cockpit Speakers Hot/Cold Stern Shower Custom Bimini & Dodger with Sunbrella Fabri Quantum Easy Stow Stackpack Custom Reinforced Mainsail Custom Reinforced Genoa with UV Protection 35 lbs. Primary and Secondary Anchors LED Navigation Lights
- Electronics Upgrade
- 2x Raymarine ST70 Multifunction Displays Autopilot Hydraulic Linear Drive SPX - 30 Raymarine E90W Touch Screen Chartplotter Raymarine 49 VHF VHF Cockpit Speaker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Broker's Comments
- This yacht has been lightly chartered for one year and is now available to continue in charter with a guaranteed monthly payment or available for personal use beginning April 1, 2013. This is a great opportunity to own a nearly new yacht fully equipped and ready for Caribbean Cruising!
- Call Jane Burnett at 813-917-0911 E-Mail: email@example.com