- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautiful one owner version of the popular Catalina 400. She is in excellent shape with little use mostly sailing in San Diego Bay.
Priced agressively to sell, she is a must see for anyone looking for a nice Catalina 400 or 42.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The exciting Catalina 400 represents a high point in the modern evolution of performance cruising boat design. The large aft cockpit with twin wheels is functional, ergonomically correct, and beautiful. Rigging is stout and easy to keep tuned for optimal performance. Sail controls like the double ended mainsheet and rigid boom vang are logically arranged to efficiently manage the 400's powerful sail plan. The accommodations are the finest in her class. The cabins are abundant with natural light and well ventilated by skylights, hatches and ports. The galley is equipped for serious cooking without compromise. Varnished teak, ash, and coordinated fabrics complement the custom countertops and durable textured overhead. The 400 is equally beautiful in less apparent areas such as the carefully engineered fiberglass sub-sole structural grid and well-planned electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems.
- Interior Accommodations
- The interior of the Catalina 400 is open and spacious. The main salon features a large C-shaped dinette with a drop down table which converts easily to sleep two guests with settee across. The galley has plenty of counter and storage space for all of your culinary needs aboard. The outward facing Nav station has a swing seat, under desk storage, electrical panel access, and navigational instrumentation. The forward cabin is comprised of a v-berth with drawer storage underneath, outboard shelving, hanging locker, and en-suite head. The master cabin is located aft and features a beautiful center-line queen berth, seating both port and starboard, outboard cabinets and shelving, hanging lockers port and starboard, and en-suite head which can be accessed from either the main salon or aft cabin.
- Double Basin Satinless Steel Sink Top and Front Loading Refrigeration (Adler/Barbour) Top Loading Freezer (Adler/Barbour) Princess Three Burner Stove/Oven Combination Goldstar Microwave Oven Hot & Cold Pressure Water
- Raytheon R10 Radar Garmin GPS 75 B&G Wind Insturment B&G Speed and Depth Standard Horizon VHF Emerson TV/VCR in Salon JVC Stereo with 12 Disc CD Changer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.