- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre EFI 260-hp w/Bravo II Sterndrives
- Number of Engines
BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS (INCLUDING GENERATOR) THIS 2001 MAXUM 3300 SE IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre EFI 260-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo II Sterndrives. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Kohler Generator (approx 110-hours) w/Sound-Shield, Windlass Anchor w/Helm Control & Forward Foot-Pedal Control, Camper-Top Canvas Package, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Garmin (Color) 2006C GPS w/Chartplotter, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Includes owners manuals, cockpit tables, forward deck sun-pad. Note companion seat converts to sun-lounge. Current owner of 9-years.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Stylish sportcruiser with many standard features gets high marks for comfort, and affordability. Topside high lights include wide-open cockpit with facing aft settees, fold-down companion seat, sporty burled dash, wet bar, and foredeck sun-pad. Well-appointed interior with roomy galley, Ultraleather dinette, and sleeping accommodation's for four adults & two children. Twin MerCruiser sterndrive engines cruise in the low-to-mid 20s and reach a top speed of 35+ knots.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Curtain Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port (Cedar Lined) Dinette to Starboard (Facing / Booth Style) -- Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion 9" Color TV in Salon w/VCR Vinyl Headliner (Wood Flooring in Galley) Aft / Mid Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer 2-Burner Cooktop Microwave Oven Avonite Countertops Hardwood Floor in Galley
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Garmin 2006C (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Digital Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Kohler Generator (approx 110-hours) w/Sound-Shield) (2) 30-AMP Shorepower Plugs w/Cord Dockside Cable TV Plug-In (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In @ Helm
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor w/Forward Pedal Controls (3) Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Walk-Through Windshield Transom Door Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Companion Seat Converts to Sun-Lounge Forward Deck Sun-Pad
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Horn Camper-Top Canvas Package & Cockpit Mooring Cover (2) Windshield Wipers Remote Control Spotlight Tilt Steering Wheel Burlwood Dash Dockside Water Connection OWNERS MANUALS BRAVO II STERNDRIVES CURRENT OWNER OF 9-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.