- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
43' Jarrett Bay Express!
- V berth forward Salon sofa converts to 2 bunk style beds Hanging locker Teak and Holly sole through out New upholstery (2011) TV/VCR Clarion stereo (2012) KVH Satellite receiver (2011) Cruise Air A/C Sleeps 4, 2 in V berth 2 on convertible sofa Galley Stainless steel sink Kenmore Microwave 2 drawer Vitrifrigo refrigerator (2012) Abundant storage Head Vacuflush toilet Custom fiberglass shower with encloser Stainless steel sink Hot water heater (2011)
- Helm Deck
- Stainless steel wheel Single lever electronic controls Analog Gages Cat digital displays (2012) Helm deck 24,000 btu AC unit (2011) New upholstery (2011) Pompano/Stidd Helm chairs 4 sided eztcy encloser Rod and tackle storage Teak deck All teak trim stripped and refinished with 12 coats varnish (2011) Helm deck painted (2011)
- Simrad auto pilot (helm and tower) (3) Furuno Nav Net VX2 12” plotter 2 on helm deck 1 in tower (2011) All plotters linked to Furuno black box 25 kw radar and Furuno black box 2000 watt sounder B & G depth finder 6” Ritchie compass (2) Clarion Stereo (1) in helm deck and (1) in tower Spot light Epirb
- Fishhing Equipment & Cockpit
- Rupp outriggers Rupp center rigger Built in Birdsail teaser reels (2) (2) 24 volt Miya Epoch R9 teaser reels with wireless remotes (2011) Scopinich 80# fighting chair with rocket launcher (2) 24 volt under gunnel electric outlets (2011) Under water lights (2011) 50 gallon live well Built-in stainless steel freezer Tackle center with rigging station Built-in transom fish box Eskimo ice maker, dumps into fish box Tower with full controls and electronics Built-in Browning Third lung air compressor with 200 ft of hose on a power reel (2012) Custom shade cover for cockpit Teak transom Teak decks and covering boards Custom built aluminum dive ladder Fresh bottom paint (7/2012) Spare props 12 volt water maker Mister system Fresh and salt water wash down 50 amp shore power 8 kw Onan generator New paint helm deck, cockpit, house and foredeck (2011) Bow Rail stripped and refinished 12 coats of varnish (9/2012)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.