- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2A-STP FWC 6-cylinder diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WINE 30 is a Hinckley Classic. The Talaria 29 Runabout is unique blend of beauty and function. No other Runabout can compare. This 29R has a low hour remanufactured engine, Ultra leather cushions and helm seats, and nice options. Just completed jet service and bottom paint and varnish. Priced aggressively, this will be a great deal on a Talaria 29 Runabout. Ready for this season.
- “WINE 30” is an open shallow-draft water-jet propelled Runabout/Launch, with a Bimini Top. Built to cruise comfortably in ocean or lake conditions. With seating for up to 8, a forward cuddy cabin provides sleeping accommodations for two or storage, including a head when an overnight trip is in the plans. Other cruising/entertaining amenities include: Custom folding anchor roller and electric windlass. Forward anchor locker Fishing rod holders and rod storage racks. Pressurized fresh water sink and an insulated cooler. Fresh water cockpit shower. Electric Vacu-flush® marine head. Clarion AM/FM/CD Receiver/Player with 6-CD Changer and Clarion speakers. Clarion remote control panel hard-wired to receiver provides remote functions from the helm. Some custom features that make this beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising: Cockpit cushions are covered in Light Oyster Ultra Leather with Red piping. Helm and passenger helm seating is covered in Light Oyster Ultra Leather with red piping. Bimini Top – with boot cover Ivory Stamoid tonneau cover - Attaches to windshield and cockpit caprail, and transom; covering entire cockpit
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid deck forward Cream single boot stripe Red bottom paint Construction: Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin. Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern on fore deck; cockpit deck has teak sole. Marelon ball-valve seacocks Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel brackets and half round rub rail. Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform. Deck features: Self-draining bow locker for anchor Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks. Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile. Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail. Stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats.
- The Cockpit is finished with: Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass, port and starboard forward windows have wipers with washers. Varnished teak: Dash trim, interior windshield frame, and cockpit coaming top trim Direct overboard drainage scuppers Overview: A full-width, forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom. A cushioned, aft-facing settee is molded into the stern end of the engine box next forward. The teak covered engine box with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. Next forward is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area to port with a folding leaf varnished teak table. Forward is the helm and navigator dash area, as well as the companionway to the forward cuddy cabin. Clarion stereo speakers Full Ivory-colored tonneau cockpit cover - attaches to windshield and cockpit cap rail covering entire cockpit when not in use. - Custom slots allow cover use when Bimini top is in the stowed position. Bimini Top with stainless steel frame Stowage in one stern seat locker, 2-settee lockers and a flush cockpit sole hatch.
- CUDDY CABIN
- Through the forward sliding cuddy companionway door is a small cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead with trim. This area has 4' 1" headroom. There is an opening overhead hatch with screen for ventilation and natural airflow. Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions finished in Light Oyster Ultra Leather with red piping. This area also has: Clarion AM/FM/CD Receiver/Player with remote at helm Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet - plumbed to holding tank and Y-valve (2) Frigast 12-volt stainless steel lights V-Berth filler cushion. Electrical breaker panel.
- FORWARD COCKPIT
- Forward is the Helm Area with Light Oyster UltraLeather with red piping helm and passenger swivel chairs, mounted on aluminum pedestals. Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between the helm seats offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck. Stereo speakers are port and starboard outboard below each shelf To Port: Passenger area has a varnished teak trim & carbon fiber-faced locking glove box forward of the passenger seat with a stainless steel hand rail. Outboard is a varnished teak shelf with a custom double-cup holder built-in Custom mounted 12-volt cigarette-style outlet Starboard: Helm Station Varnished teak trim & carbon fiber dash face. 15" Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley JetStick® - which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control Engine gauges and controls Remote stereo control Double cup holder Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment: Raymarine ST-6001 Autopilot 2010 Garmin 5208 GPS Color Plotter with 7” touch screen display. Spectrum GX 2350 VHF Radio, with VHF antenna Raymarine L760 GPS/Color Depth Sounder Ritchie compass Lounge Area is just aft from the helm area to port with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap. Settee cushions are covered in matching Light Oyster Ultra Leather with red piping. Two storage lockers under bottom cushions
- MID and AFT COCKPIT
- MID COCKPIT: The varnished teak covered engine box has electric-lift access to the engine area. Other amenities: Top-opening access to a sink with pressurized freshwater Top-opening access to an insulated cooler Aft-facing seating for two on the aft end of engine box - Covered in matching Light Oyster Ultra Leather with red piping. Cockpit speakers AFT COCKPIT: Full-width, forward-facing aft transom settee with seating covered in matching Light Oyster Ultra Leather with red piping. Storage locker/bin under starboard seat Freshwater shower is located under the starboard forward facing settee (2) Stainless steel fishing rod holders mounted on port and starboard side decks.
- Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system: 12-Volt DC Electrical System: Batteries total 420-amp/hrs (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 - start battery (1) 12-volt AGM 4-D - house battery Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable 80-amp battery alternator 20-amp 110-volt multi-stage battery charger 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 2009 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP Re-manufactured 6-cylinder diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive: 110 hours – 410 hours on tachometer. Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission 12-volt DC 5" reversible bow thruster Hinckley "JetStick®" steering control system is integrated with bow thruster. Mechanical features include: Racor fuel filter/water separator Tachometer with engine hours gauge Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature Alarms: Low oil pressure, high water temperature Trim tabs Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Manual hydraulic steering pump (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in settee Pressure water system 12-volt Vacu-flush® toilet with 10-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge Engine sound insulation: Electric-lift engine box riser Lead-lined foam insulated engine box has double gaskets on cover Baffled and insulated engine air intake Custom muffler
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Ground tackle: Windlass package Muir electric windlass - control at helm Delta 15# anchor, mounted on custom folding, stainless steel anchor roller in bow locker 15' stainless steel chain + 150’ anchor rode to Delta anchor Equipment: Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket Life jackets Hand-held flare kit Portable horn Running lights (2) Fire extinguishers (4) Dock lines (2) Fenders with covers Riva style 12-volt spotlight Full custom boat cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com