- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 Magnum MPI Horizon
- Engine Type
One of the Most popular express cruisers ever built. Introduced in 1999 she combines aggressive styling with quality construction and first-rate accommodations. Well-appointed interior with cherry cabinetry. Her upscale decor features private bow stateroom, built-in entertainment center, and 10-foot salon sofa. The mid-stateroom lounge converts electrically to double berth. She has a very spacious cockpit with wraparound seating, full wet bar, and fender storage. Her FRESH WATER COOLED 454 cubic inch - 380hp inboards cruise at 18 knots.
"This yacht has the cleanest set of engines and engine room I have seen in ages and very low hours!!!!"
Molded in cockpit boarding steps - Forward head with SEPARATE shower - Polished stainless windshield - never used dinghy with engine and oarrs
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 380 Sundancer features a deep-V hull and the smooth power of twin 454 Magnum MPI Horizon MerCruiser V-drive engines. Her spacious cabin with sleeping accommodations for many, makes the 380 Sundancer perfect for extended pleasure cruises with family and friends.
- Hull and Deck Features
- Bottom Paint Bow Rail, 316 Stainless Steel w/Welded Stanchions, Intermediate Rails & Life Lines Cleats, Custom Sea Ray®Thru-Bolted - Stainless Steel (8) Deck Fill Plates, Stainless Steel Deck Rails, 316 Stainless Steel Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard Foam-Filled Under Floor Areas Gel-Coat, Arctic White Graphics, Striping Handrails, 316 Stainless Steel Hatches, Deck Vent - Translucent w/Locks & Light, Stern Lights, Navigation - Stainless Steel Portlights, Stainless Steel (4 Fixed, 4 Opening) Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless Steel Insert Storage, Transom Wall - Fenders & Gear Swim Platform, Extended w/Concealed Stainless Steel Three-Step Swim Ladder w/Integral Grab Handle Thru-Hull Fittings, Color-Coordinated Toe Rail, Molded Fiberglass - Deck Vent System, Engine Room - Integral Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Stainless Steel Frame, Electric Front Vent & Stainless Steel Supports Windshield Wipers
- Cockpit Features
- Beverage Holders (3) Door, Cabin Entry (Sliding & Lockable) - Acrylic Door, Transom Floor Liner, Fiberglass - Self-Bailing Hatch, Engine Room - Electrically Actuated Ice Bucket, Insulated - Built-In Lighting, Indirect Outlet, 12V Accessory Outlet, 120V GFI Protected Rod Holders (2) Seating, Companion Bench w/Molded Fiberglass Storage Base & Euro-Style Backrest Seating, Helm - Custom Euro-Style w/Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolster, Armrests & Heavy-Duty Pedestal w/Slide, Swivel & Pneumatic Vertical Adjustment Seating, U-Shaped - Aft Sport Spoiler, Molded Fiberglass (Seamless) w/Overhead Lighting Steps, Molded Deck Access Storage, Side Panel Table, Cockpit w/Sun Pad Filler Cushions Wet Bar w/Sink, Faucet, Stainless Steel Handrail, Trash Receptacle & Storage Cabinet - Port
- Cabin Features
- Carbon Monoxide Monitor Carpet, Deep-Pile BCF - 44-Ounce Carpet Runners, Interior (Sunbrella®) Curtains & Drape Trim Handrails, Elliptical Stainless Steel Lighting, 12V Halogen Lighting, 12V Indirect Outlet, Phone Outlets, 120V GFI Protected Pillows, Accent Polished Brass Outlet & Switch Plates Stereo, 12V AM/FM Single CD w/6-Disc CD Changer, Amplifier, Subwoofer, Speakers (8), Cockpit Remote Control & Stereo Selector Switch (Clarion®) Storage, In-Floor Vacuum System, Central (Beam™) Wood Trim, Handcrafted
- Salon Features
- Filler Cushions Mirrors, Wall Accent Seating, Crescent-Shaped Sofa w/Storage Below - Converts to Bed (Ultraleather HP™) Storage, Gunwale Cabinets Table, Dinette (Movable) Hi-Lo w/High-Gloss Wood Surface & Dedicated Storage TV/VCR/Radio Combo, 13" w/Remote & Outlet for Antenna & TV Coax to Dockside
- Coffeemaker, 120V (Spacemaker™) Countertop, Molded Fiberglass w/Granite-Colored Gel-Coat, Sink, Single-Lever Grohe®Faucet & Corian®Sink Cover Microwave, 120V Power Vent, 12V Refrigerator/Freezer, Upright - Dual-Voltage - 120V/12V Storage, Drawers w/Cutlery Insert Storage, Upper & Lower w/Designated Plate & Glass Storage Stove, 120V Recessed Two-Burner w/Corian®Cover Trash Receptacle w/Chute & Corian®Cove
- Alarms, Engine - Oil, Water & Transmission Oil Alarms, High-Water - Bilge Compass Emergency Start System - Engines Gel-Coated Dash - Tan Horns (Concealed) - Dual Trumpet Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray® Backlit w/Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Stainless Steel Bezels Engine Sync Fuel (2) Oil Pressure (2) Tachometers w/LCD Hourmeters (2) Voltmeters (2) Water Temperature (2) Panel, Instrument - High-Gloss Burl Panel, Switch - Backlit High-Gloss Burl Shift & Throttle Controls w/Gold Knobs Spotlight w/Dual Halogen Bulbs - Remote-Controlled (ACR®) Steering, Hydraulic Steering, Tilt Wheel Steering Wheel, Wood-Accent Switches, Illuminated Weatherproof Rockers & Dimmer Control Systems Monitor, Digital LCD - for Engine Diagnostics & Pump Monitoring Electronics: GPS (Raytheon RayNav 300 GPS) w/WAAS Differential Sensor Multifunction Instrument (Raytheon Tridata ST-60) Depth Finder Speed/Sumlog Water Temperature VHF Radio (Raytheon 220) w/Remote Speaker & 8' Fiberglass Antenna
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com Why buy from Denison Yacht Sales? We have been serving the US for over 50 years. 6 Locations to serve you 50 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to selling your yacht 50 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to finding your dream yacht