- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2 L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION MARCH 2013: NOW $79,900 (WAS $89,500)
PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED BY S&K DIVE SINCE 2010:
Bi-weekly topside cleaning and monthly bottom cleaning.
Engine and full systems checked bi-monthly!!
- NEW to the market!
- PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED BY S&K DIVE SINCE 2010: Bi-weekly topside cleaning and monthly bottom cleaning. Engine and full systems checked bi-monthly!! The Sea Ray 340 Sundancer features high performance, comfort, and quality, combined in one sleek cruising package. Powered by twin MX6.2L MPI MerCruiser V-drives, the 340 Sundancer has plenty of power. Her sleeping accommodations for six means ample accommodations for family and friends .
- V-berth, forward and centerline, sleeps two on a queen berth. Small settee at foot of berth and two mirrors. Privacy curtain, (3) opening ports and emergency hatch. U-shaped settee mid aft cabin converts into a double berth, with privacy curtain, mirrors, storage and opening port. Curved settee in salon; convertible berth UltraLeather upholstery High gloss Cherry cabinetry Storage all around Overhead lighting and plenty of natural light through ports and hatches Enclosed head with Vacu-flush toilet, sink with shower wand, pressurized hot/cold water, showering curtain, vanity, storage and opening port. Heating and Air Conditioning Central vacuum Panasonic TV/VCR CD player Speakers Carpet protector
- Corian counter top Sink with hot and cold pressurized water Norcold refrigerator and freezer 2-burner Kenyon Euro Kera stove top GE Microwave
- Cockpit and Deck Equipment
- Captain's chair and large two person companion seat Burlwoood dash Walkthrough windshield Rear facing cockpit seating and transom seating Cockpit table Canvas and Isinglass cockpit and camper enclosure Cockpit wetbar and U-line icemaker (4) Sony speakers Storage lockers Snap-in carpeting Cockpit lighting Dock lines and fenders USCG safety equipment
- Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine Pathfinder RL70C radar/chart plotter Raymarine ST5000+ Autopilot Raytheon Ray 210 VHF radio Lowrance 3500 depth sounder Ritchie 3" magnetic compass Jabsco remote spot light Lofrans windlass, anchor and chain Trim tabs
- Westerbeke 6.5 kW generator Reverse cycle air conditioning & heat Central vacuum system Two battery banks with automatic battery charger Battery selector switch Electric hot water heater Electric bilge pumps Electric engine hatch lift Dockside power cord
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.