- 53 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Great opportunity to own a well equipped cruising/liveaboard yacht with all the creature comforts of home!
Freshly Rebuilt 450 Diamond Series Cummins Engines
This boat is seriously for sale!!
Bring all offers!!!
“Southern Cross” is equipped with Marquipt Dinghy Crane, Bow Thruster, Two Generators, Water Maker, Close Circuit Camera System, Good Electronics Package, and I repeat FRESH ENGINES!
- Accommodations / Overview
- “Southern Cross” is laid out with three staterooms, including a full beam master stateroom amidships with en-suite head with separate shower. The salon includes spacious seating and a very ample galley. The pilothouse has a beautiful C-shaped settee with a cocktail table. Guest and master quarters are forward of and accessed from the pilothouse. The flybridge is also accessible from the pilot house. Cherry Cabinetry, carpet throughout, vinyl headliners. Neutral leather settee and black chair in salon. Black leather settee and helm seat in the pilot house. Large windows in the salon and pilothouse with blinds for excellent visibility and light. Multiple choices for lighting in all cabins.
- Sliding glass door to port for entry. The salon and galley are on the same level for entertaining . Large leather settee with recliners to starboard. Leather chair to port. Daewoo TV. Sony surround sound system. Seven foot head room.
- Sub Zero side by side refrigerator and freezer (New fridge 2/13). Princess three burner electric cook top. Microwave convection oven. GE dish washer. Corian counter tops. Built in waste bin. Double sink with Euro design faucet. Ample storage. Direct and indirect lighting. 20 Gallon water heater.
- Master Stateroom
- Full walk-around queen berth. (2) Cedar lined closets. Lots of drawers and storage cabinets. Entertainment system with JVC TV/DVD/Stereo. Ceiling and indirect lighting. Reading lights. (2) Opening ports. Built in side by side washer and dryer. Central vacuum system. Intercom.
- Master Head
- Separate toilet room with opening port. Separate shower room with opening port. En-suite vanity with solid surface countertops and sink and designer faucet. Vacu-flush toilet. Mirrored medicine cabinet.
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP stateroom is forward. Full island queen berth. Cedar lined hanging locker. Direct and indirect lighting. Reading lights. Overhead hatch. (2) Opening ports. Storage under the berth. Television.
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest stateroom is to port opposite the guest head. Twin bunk berths. Reading lights. Cedar lined cabinet. (1) Opening port.
- Guest Head
- Vanity with solid surface sink and countertop. Designer faucet. Vacu-flush toilet. Overhead lighting. Mirrored cabinet. Separate shower stall with glass enclosure.
- The pilothouse has a central helm station with all electronics easily displayed for the helmsman. Black leather adjustable helm seat. Black leather settee. Cocktail table. Direct and indirect lighting. Large windshields with wipers. Side windows with blinds. Side entry door to starboard. Overhead instrument console includes: Video monitor (multi angle aft camera and engine room camera). Raytheon RC631 Color plotter/multi display. Raytheon R-41 Radar. Lower console includes: Twin disc electronic shift and throttle controls. Raytheon 220 VHF with hailer. Raytheon 398 Chart/GPS. Raytheon 650 Autopilot controller. Raytheon Joystick control attached to helm chair. Bow thruster control. Anchor windlass control and rode counter. Spotlight control. Intercom. Rudder angle indicator. Computer connection for laptop. Hydraulic steering. Tilt steering wheel.
- Spacious Flybridge has U-shaped settee for 8 with a Hi-Lo table. Full bridge enclosure (new 11-08). Twin disc electronics shift and throttle controls. Raymarine ST 60 repeater for GPS. Ratheon 650 Autopilot control. Raytheon 201 VHF radio. Raytheon Tri-date repeater. Bow thruster controls. Intercom. Hydraulic steering. Computer hook up for laptop. Wet Bar. Ice maker. 600# Marquipt dinghy crane with dinghy chocks(new 2009).
- (1) 15.5 kW Kohler diesel generator- will power all ships services at one time (4102 hours). (1) 9.9kW Kohler diesel generator for nighttime use (817 hours). (4) 8D Lead acid mains batteries (new 2008). (4) 27 Series batteries for generator service. (2) 27 Series batteries for Bow thruster. (2) 20 Amp battery chargers (Charles). 50 Amp shore cable with Glendinning Cable Master Reel. Main 120VAC electrical panel located in locker flybridge cabinet. 120VAC Master breakers are in aft port locker with 37 with branch breakers. Main 12VDC electrical panel in starboard salon locker with 48 branch breakers. Xantrex Freedom 25 inverter with 130 amp charger.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Cockpit entry from swim platform. Ladder to flybridge. Recessed boarding ladder in swim platform. Anodized aluminum windshield frame. Windshield covers. Hatch covers. Full length stainless steel hand rails. (8) Mooring cleats. Fender and line storage lockers. Sea water wash down system. Fresh water wash down system. Cockpit overhead and deck courtesy lights. Cockpit shower.
- Safety Equipment
- (6) Automatic electric bilge pumps. Halon automatic fire suppression system. CO Detectors in salon and staterooms. Smoke and fire detectors. Pfd’s. Navigation lights. Anchor lights. Maxwell anchor windlass. Anchor with chain and rode. Dual air horns.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin Cummins 450 HP Diamond Series (Rebuilt) (4) Marine Aire air conditioning systems with reverse cycle heat (forward system new 2/2013). Water Maker. Bow thruster. Glendinning engine synchronizer. Trim tabs. Spare shaft. Dripless packings. Xchanger oil change system. Vac-flush waste system with 100 gallon holding tank. Deck and macerator overboard discharge for the waste tank.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463