- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- CXL DTS Verado FourStroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
Twin 250 Mercury 4-Stoke Verados with only 48 original hours!!
Kohler 3.5 KW diesel generator with airconditioning & heat!
The 305 Conquest is a heavily built 30-foot express designed for serious fishing. It is a refinement over the popular 295 with a larger cockpit, an updated interior, and a redesigned helm and transom. The Conquest's list of fishing features includes lots of rod storage, Taco outriggers, 24-gallon transom livewell, cockpit rigging station, and two insulated in-deck fish boxes with pump-outs. Visibilty from the 305's raised bridge deck is excellant, and a comfortable lounge seat across from the helm seats two guests. Below, the Conquest sleeps four adults-two in the forward v-berth and two more in the midcabin double berth. Cherrywood cabintery and corian countertops highlight the galley, which includes a Panasonic microwave, Norcold fridge, and a single burner butane stove. Additional features include a fiberglass hardtop, large bow pulpit with windless anchor, wide side decks for accessing the bow, and a hideaway bench seat that pulls out from the transom.
At the helm you will find a stainless steel wheel with tilt steering, dual throttle controls with engine sycronization, electronic controls for the Lenco trim tabs, Smartcraft engine monitoring system, a remote for the Clarion stereo, and rocker switches for all the boats accessories. For navigation you will find a Ritchie compass, Northstar 6000 plotter/bottom machine, and a Navman 7200 VHF.
If you are looking for a great fishing boat and something to spend long weekends on, this is it!
- AC/Heat Full galley with cherrywood cabinetry and corian countertops Head with corian countertops and Vacu Flush head Forward & Aft berths to sleep four adults
- Cherrywood cabinetry Corian countertops with integrated sink Norcold fridge Panasonic microwave Butane stove
- MECHANICAL/ ELECTRICAL
- Twin 250 Verados with only 48 hours 3.5 KW Diesel generator AC/Heat Trim tabs Automatic bilge pumps 4-batteries Battery charger Dual battery switches Shorepower hookup AC/DC electrical panels
- HULL & DECK
- Fiberglass Hardtop Stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel cleats Bow pulpit & windless anchor Spreader lights Large deck hatch Taco outriggers Rod storage 24-gallon livewell 2-insulated in-deck fish boxes with pump-outs Cockpit rigging station with sink Fresh & Saltwater washdown Fold down rear bench seat
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Boston Whaler 305 Conquest boasts an impressive 58 square feet of cockpit space perfect for fish fighting or entertaining or both. The 305 Conquests hull design combines quick planing capabilities with a smooth, dry ride. Its helm deck area is elevated for superior visibility fore and aft, with a portside settee for lounging while leisurely watching the lines. The fully adjustable helm seat features a flip-up seat cushion that converts it to a bolster seat for operation while standing. The recessed bow walkaround provides more secure-feeling access to the anchor locker and bow area. The cabin interior is warm and inviting, thanks to rich accoutrements including cherry cabinetry, granite-colored countertops and decorator vinyls and accents.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.