MALOLO, hull #49 is a well-equipped cruising catamaran which can accommodate six people in three staterooms, two heads, huge salon, 6'4" head room and abundance of storage. MALOLO is a complete turnkey package right down to the solar panel to keep everything running while you are running off shore or anchored for a swim. MALOLO runs light on her twin hulls for a fast, fun cat for the true sailor.
This boat has been continuously updated by her knowledgeable owners.
Please call and schedule an appointment.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Boarding the catamaran via the water is a breeze by pulling up to the rear center and mounting the steps molded into the rear of the hull into the spacious cockpit with its covered aluminum radar arch. Dingy davits aft attached to radar arch make it a snap to haul up your 10’6” tender. Helm to port with adjustable captain’s chair, SS wheel and wheel brake. Ample seating and storage in cockpit area, frt. view area enclosed with isinglass. Trampoline for relaxing forward. Enter salon right side of helm ."L" shaped settee stbd. frt., port side frt. freezer/refrigerator (10 cubic ft., 9’ foam insulated). "U-shaped galley port aft on rr. bulkhead has propane range ,double sink, laminate counter tops , above and below storage cabinets. Excellent views thru Plexiglas. Salon up. Port side hull aft master state rm. with queen size berth, private electric head, forward large enclosed shower, excellent storage throughout. Starboard side has two berths, queen size aft with cedar closet, and single size bunk forward, electric head ctr. There are two large built in library style storage areas, one in each hull.
- Main Salon
- Chart table with light and chart storage Large curved dinette seats six Adjustable high/low dining table All interior LED lighting 22" flat TV Side brand radio/Icom M710 antenna and tuner Bad boy extreme WI fi booster A/C No maintenance synthetic teak floor and holly soles
- Laminate countertops ,double bowl stainless sink Custom teak galley table Delta faucet with rinse hose/Seagull drinking water filter Pressurized water system 10 cubic foot Adler Barbour refrigeration w/freezer. 6-9" of insulation, AC/DC GE microwave Eleven gallon hot water tank Three burner range/oven Four fire extinguishers
- Aluminum radar arch, cockpit hardtop with dodger Six solar panels,470 watts/ mounted on hard top Whitlock steering wheel ,adj, Capt. Chair/arm rest/adj. foot rest and Helmsmen adj. chair All hardware by Harken Stainless steel bow roller with anchor locker 150' of g4 5/16 chain (New 2013) Helm instrument panel with line bin Seats and locked storage bins below seats Twitchell fall "sun shade" to cover coach roof Stainless steel stanchions with double cable lines port and starboard/ two boarding gates Six Bomar Marine deck hatches with screens Eight Bomar marine ports and screens Four large foredeck lockers PVC mesh trampoline Nonskid deck surfaces molded swim steps port and starboard fresh hot and cold wash down and transom shower Fishing pole holders /port & starboard Salon window protection covers
- Electronics & Helm
- Radar by Ray marine Tridata C series chart plotter by Ray marine at helm A65 series chart plotter by Ray marine in salon chart table ST60 wind instrument/speed indicator by Ray marine VHF radio/scanner by Stand Horizon 406 EPIRB GPS by McMurdo Smart Find Compass by Ritchie AM/FM stereo with six disc cd changer by Clarion Sail controls at helm Twin engine controls at helm Standard Horizon Nova VHF with cockpit mike
- Electrical, Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- All new batteries/6 6volt sea volt AGM/starting groups 24, 12 volt AGMs CruisAir reverse cycle air conditioners with digital thermostats (16 kbtu and 10 kbtu)
- Electrical 12 V
- House Batteries- 6, 12V deep cycle Starter Batteries - 2, 12V 120 amp deep cycle AGM (New 2012) 40 amp True Charge battery charger 2, 110 amp Volvo Alternators 6, 470 watt solar panels 3 Stage Xantrex solar controller Twin 30 D-130B Volvo diesel with Volvo sail drives Counter rotating Volvo folding props Push/pull cable steering system. Emergency tiller Engine room blowers Two electric bilge pumps /two manual pumps Air-X wind generator
- Electrical 110 V
- 2, 110V Shorepower cords and 50 amp splitter 2.5 kw Pro watt inverter Baffled aluminum water and fuel tanks Two 20 gallon polyurethane holding tanks with macerator 20 lb. propane tank in vented locker All tanks have gauges Spectra water maker (New 2012) 5.5 kw marine gen. by Next generation
- Sails & Rigging
- Harken 44 two speed self-tailing electrical winch Fully battened self-tacking jib Downhaul lead to cockpit Lazy jacks Rigid boomvang and boom for controlled jibe All halyards, sheets, and reef lines have cockpit stoppers New running rigging Harken lead blocks and Lewmar 46 two speed electric self-tailing winch New North screecher /A- sym Kite with sheets New main sail and jib by Mac sails, (new 2013) Spare main halyard and spare manual mast winch All new standing rigging Stack pack, sail cover and window covers (new 2012)
- Spectra Watermaker (New 2012) 110v Microwave Oven 2 Silent Deluxe Heads with 20 gal holding tanks and fresh water flush Eisenglass Enclosure in Cockpit Hot and cold fresh water deck shower Ground Tackle Maxwell VWC1500 12V anchor windlass with new motor 55 LB Delta Quick Set 45 LB Bruce 45 LB Manson Spade 60’ Extra Chain 300’ Rode 150’ of G4 5/16 th chain (new 2013)
- 10'6" Mercury RIB with/15hp out board (2005)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.