- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Fresh Bottom Job!
New Interior Carpet, Cockpit Coalman Bolsters, and Powder Coated Ladder Steps 4/13
Boat is standing tall ready for inpsection!
Just add name, dialed in, and ready for new owner!
This clean, Captain maintained 43 Viking, has low hrs, on dependable 6V92’s that run smooth and clean. She has a new Genset with low hrs. She is easy to operate and maintain, has plenty of room for the friends and family to Fish or Cruise. As Turn Key as they get.
Owner is ready to sell. - ANOTHER MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION - MUST SELL NOW!!
Make an offer!!
- Displacement: 38,595
- Total Power: 550
- Fuel: 525 Fresh Water: 115
- Just add name, dialed in, and ready for new owner! This clean, Captain maintained 43 Viking, has low hrs, on dependable 6V92’s that run smooth and clean. She has a new Genset with low hrs. She is easy to operate and maintain, has plenty of room for the friends and family to Fish or Cruise. As Turn Key as they get. Owner is ready to sell. Make an offer!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step into the large cockpit of this 43, and immediately notice the quality workmanship of Viking yachts. The cockpit is laid out for hard core fishing, large fishbox with pump out, bait freezer, fighting chair, plenty of tackle storage, and rod holders, with tons of deck space for all your buddies. Walk through the salon door, notice the salon to be nicely laid out, and decorated. With a large L-shaped couch to port with the Galley one step down to starboard. Engine room access in galley steps, down to the companion way, guest stateroom to port with upper and lower bunks and lots of storage, forward of that is a washer /dryer. Head and shower to starboard, with separate entrance to Master that is all the way forward, with its centerline bed and plenty of storage for those long trips to the islands.The flybridge has updated electronics, lots of seating, and a great view for backing down on those Marlin, or parking in tight slips.
- Direct TV Satellite Receiver 20” LCD TV Flat screen DVD Player Speakers AM/FM/CD Player w/ amplifier L-Shaped Seating Couch with storage Cocktail Table Storage Compartments & Drawers New Blinds Carpeting Washer/Dryer Combo (Separate Cabinet) Central Vacuum System
- Accent Lighting 110 Volt Outlets 2 Burner Stove Cabinets & Drawer Storage Dinette Table Fresh Water System Microwave Full-Size Refrigerator/Freezer Sink
- Master Stateroom: Forward
- Queen Berth Accent Lighting Private Head TV/VCR Combo Storage Compartments & Drawers Bedding & Accent Pillows Portholes w/screens Under Berth Storage Twin Hanging Lockers Deck Hatch Carpeting
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin Bunks over under Bedding & Accent Pillows Accent Lighting Hanging Locker Reading Lights Storage Compartments & Drawers Carpeting
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Remote Windlass 25ft Chain 300ft Line Pulpit w/stainless steel roller 3/16 Bow Rails Fender Storage on BOW Navigation Lighting Anchor Lighting Cockpit Lighting Transom Door Non-Skid Deck
- Fishing Equipment
- Large Fighting Chair Cockpit Freezer Large Deck Fishbox w/Pump out Cockpit shade Transom Door Tackle Storage Drawers Fresh & Saltwater wash down (Cockpit) Rod Holders Rupp Outriggers
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Trac-vision DSS Satellite TV Furuno RD-30 Speed/Depth/Distance/Temp NorthStar 951X GPS/Chartplotter NorthStar 800X Loran Raymarine Open Array Radar Icom VHF ICM56 Icom VHF ICM-M125 Robertson Autopilot Sony Xploid CD Player Remote Spotlight Raymarine C120 GPS/Chart plotter/Fish finder Trim Tabs Compass
- Electrical System
- NEW 8kw Kohler Generator with Sound shield (380 Hours) AC/DC Breaker & Distribution panel 12/120volt lighting throughout Battery Charger 50 Amp Shore power Glendinning Cablemaster Alternators
- Twin Detroit Diesel 6V92’s (1577 Hours) 550hp High Water Bilge Alarms Bilge Blowers Engine Hour Meters Fuel Shut-Off Valves Oil Pressure Alarms Emergency Engine Stops Fresh Water Pump Bilge Pumps Sump Overboard Discharge AC/Heat Reverse Cycle (Triple Zone)
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.