Wired up is a fine example of a custom Carolina express fisherman that in concert with the builder and a knowledgeable owner has created and excellent fishing platform. Economical CAT 3126 pushes her easily. Wired up makes a perfect choice for the custom express boat buyer. She is in water and available now.
- Cold molded construction with epoxy base exterior paint White hull and super structure
- Master Stateroom
- Bow master stateroom V-bunks and filler cushion Arched passage way into bow area Hanging and storage lockers Underneath berth storage Sharp LCD TV Overhead Bowmar hatch Rod Racks
- High gloss teak wood paneling, door and trim throughout Teak and holly flooring Over under crew berths Overhead rod racks
- Large enclosed head with shower Electric head with Electra san sanitation system Vanity base with SS sink Cabin lights Rod storage
- Teak and holly flooring Kenmore microwave Tundra refrigerator Galley counter base with underneath storage and 3 drawers SS galley sink Dish storage Cabin lights
- Northern lights 8.0 kw gen set with approx 251 hrs 5 gal hot water heater Fresh water system Cruisair SMX air conditioning with reverse cycle heat AC DC distribution panel 50 amp shore power with Charles converter Lenco trim tabs
- Engine Room
- CAT 3126 engines Drip less shaft seals Fire boy halon system Delta T style air induction system Concealed wire trays 5 bilge pumps with floats Hynautic steering Racor fuel filters Reverso oil change system
- Bridge Deck and Fishing
- Low profile aluminum marlin tower with tower controls, buggy top, molded FG main Molded FG hard top, tower bench seat, Dacron control cover Rupp double spreader outriggers 3 side enclosure consisting of an EZ2CY front panel and stratoglass side curtains 4 welded rod holders on tower leg 5 tower back rail rod holders Gunwhale rod holder 2 spreader lights SS electric horn Colours double pan cake teaser reel Murray Brothers large tuna chair with backrest rocket launcher Murray Brothers helm chair with cushion set Teak helm pod with Glendenning single lever controls SS Bezel pod Dacon gauge package Edison aluminum steering wheel Port and star L shape bridge bench seats with storage Ritchie compass Elliot 8 man canister life raft with hydro release bow mounted in cradle 2 port and star cockpit drink boxes with front loading storage Transom fish box Teak covering boards Paint cockpit and bridge deck sole Fresh and salt water wash downs
- Furuno GP-7000g GPS plotter Simrad auto pilot Garmin 4208 GPS plotter Furuno Nav Net sounder/ radar with 3.5 open antenna Icom M-504 VHF radio JVC AM/FM CD stereo with speakers
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.