This ultra clean 3800 Tiara Open has been lift kept during the winter months.This is a one owner boat and was custom built. The owner's change of plans has created a buying opportunity for this very well kept popular model. The mechanical maintenance has been kept up to date and this coupled with a super clean interior and exterior makes this vessel extremely desirable.
If you are a serious express buyer, this one should be at the top of your list to see!
NOTE: Name Reserved!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With over six feet, seven inches of headroom, three opening foredeck hatches and six hullside portlights (with screens), the Tiara 3800 Open interior is large and well-lit. The starboard U-shaped lounge converts to an over-sized dinette with a hi-lo pedestal table or to a double berth. The lounge backrest flips up to make a pullman-style single berth. The AM / FM stereo is standard. The fully-equipped galley features a double bowl stainless sink, microwave oven, two-burner electric cooktop, AC / DC refrigerator / freezer, Corian countertop, lazy susan under the counter shelf unit, and plenty of over / under storage. The completely private owner's stateroom features a pedestal queen berth with storage below, accessed with the aid of a gas-assist lift. A large hanging locker, hullside convenience shelves, and private access to the head complete this retreat. The head has dual access from both the salon and owner's stateroom and offers a separate stall shower and molded Corian countertop and sink with vanity, mirror and storage above, and under-storage below. On deck, standard cockpit seating features an extra-wide back-to-back helm seat with wetbar and storage, and a curved companion lounge with cooler storage and aft-facing seat. An optional fold down transom lounge and ice maker are also available. The stepped cockpit features 147 square feet of entertaining or fishing space. Under the cockpit sole are large compartments for either cruising or fishing stowage, or both. Engines access is through an upper cockpit drop-down hatch, or through a lower cockpit electric hatch lift. Borrowing from the 5200 Express, the 3800 Open has a new custom electrical system, and also offers an optional generator, which includes a sound shield. The tilt-away helm features over 3.5 square feet of additional space for electronics. In anticipation of larger horsepower engines, the 3800 has extra engine room space and a structure envelope built in.
- U-Shaped dinette with seating for 5-6, storage below Dinette converts to a single upper/lower berth Push button hardware Panasonic 18" TV Clarion speaker Teak veneer interior CO2 Detector Fire Detector Dinette high gloss table with berle wood inlay (2) Marine Air 12,000 BTU reverse cycle air/heat Solid teak & holly wood interior flooring (2) Port holes Bomar hatch (2) Reading lights Buff ultraleather and Chamois Corian
- Corian countertop Stainless steel under mount sinks Recessed two-burner electric cooktop Exhaust fan Built in coffee maker Undercounter lighting 110V Outlets AC/DC Refrigerator/freezer Upper dish lockers (3) Utensil drawers Under counter storage with Lazy Susan Emerson stainless steel built-in microwave Port hole with screen
- Master Stateroom
- Double pedestal berth with custom mattress Huge under berth storage Hanging locker Port and starboard hullside storage cabinets Bomar hatch Marine Air 7,000 BTU Reverse cycle air and heat CO2 Detector Fire Detector
- Located amidships to port VacuFlush head system Corian countertop Mirrored vanity above sink Exhaust fan Storage locker Entrance from salon and master stateroom
- Aft mezzanine seat Port curved companion seating with cooler, storage, and aft facing seat Cool air helm Wood steering wheel Helm deck carpeting 5" Ritchie compass Ship's horn Blue dash get coat Power seat Helm deck and cockpit speakers (3) Windshield wipers with washers
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Raytheon GPS Robertson AP22 Autopolit Raymarine ST60 multifuncion unit Helm cover Power seat at helm Engine room camera Furuno radar Garmin 5212 Touch screen chart plotter (2) Icom M502 VHF Radios ACR Remote spotlight control pad Clarion remote for exterior stereo system Glendenning engine sync 4" Compass (2) Helm speakers
- Deck Equipment
- Full cockpit cover Helm air blower Molded in fiberglass bow pulpit with stainless steel roller system Custom curved composite windshield with 1/4" tempered glass Electric center windshield vent Molded in transom door and gate Hydraulic engine room deck hatch (4) Clarion speakers in cockpit Rupp Z30 Riggers Birdsalt (4) Rod holder rocket launcher Aft transom fold down cockpit bench seat Raw water washdown Fresh water washdown (2) Rod holders in cover boards Flush floor boxes including macerator Hardtop with front and side enclsoures and (2) Ocean Air sunshades built in Full helm and cockpit carpet Flag pole holder Built-in drink holders Boarding ladder
- Electrical System
- Onan 9kW Generator, 763 hours Tiara cutom 12V and 120V electrical system with main distribution under cabin stes Electrical bonding system C Charger battery charger, 40 amp Battery parallel switch CATV/Phone hookup 120V 30 amp 65' shore power cord
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- Recessed trim tabs Reverso oil changing system including transmission Waste macerator with Y-valve Fire supression system in engine room Fresh water cooling on main engines Chrome valve covers on engines Racor fuel filters Raw water intake strainers Bilge blowers Bilge pumps Water heater Fuel crossover valves Fuel crossover and shut off valves Spare 3-Blade props under dinette
- Owner's Personal Items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.