- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The interior of the vessel is one of the most elegant and serene compared to any other vessel of its size thanks to the hand crafted wood finished details of a Hatteras. All the interior spaces of the vessel are equipped with electronic climate control systems, which can be independently adjusted from the different cabins. Illumination may be independently dimed at the different cabins for the perfect ambience and entertainment center volume controls are located at different rooms for the perfect setting. Most living spaces are equipped with a 120 Volt, 60 Hz (110 AC) receptacle.
- Fly Bridge
- Two Murray Helm Chairs Fiberglass Molded Hard Top L Shaped Settee to Port Cushions Aft on Hardtop Full Issenglass Flybridge Enc/ AFT Camera and Video Monitor Satelite, DVD,and Computer link for Video Monitor Anchor Windlass Remote Control
- Electronics and Navigational
- Raymarine VHF Radio Robertson AP 300 Autopilot JRC Color Fish Finder. Datamarine SDX Knotlog VHF Telephone,Radar GPS and TV ACR Searchlight with Remote Control Lunaire Marine Air Cond.(4 Units) 120 Volt Dinghy David Foruno 1931 48 NM Radar Datamarine Depth Finder. Northstar 951xGPS Ritchie Powerdamp Compas
- Main Salon
- Descending four steps, and entering the vessel from the exterior aft deck you will find the beautifully and freshly decorated and ample main salon with one U-shaped deliciously comfortable sofa and two arm resting solid Gloster Teak wood chairs and a center wood crafted chest. Entertainment center located at the main salon, include a TV, multi-disk CD player, DVD Player, and IPod connector, along with its sound controls, to be distribute thought the entire vessel. Many DVD movies, magazines and games, are also located in the salon to be use at any time. U –Shaped Leather Sofa with Storage Chest Stule Coffe Table 2 Teack Chairs with Cushsions Wooden Blinds Vinil Flooring Whirpool Stackble Washer
- Forward of the Main Salon is located the kitchen and interior dinette area. To the port side, the granite countertops kitchen is equipped with a full size refrigerator and freezer with ice maker, electric range, microwave /convection oven, small bread oven, and dishwasher machine. To the starboard side, a four-person dinette with 110AC power receptacle and a modern “All-In-One” printer machine. Adjacent to the dinette area is the laundry closet, equipped with washer and dryer. Convertible Dinette Corian Countertops Stainless Steel Sink Three Burner Cooktop Sharp Carousel II Microwave Oven ISE Sink Carbage Disposal Frigidare Compact Dishwasher Whirpool Refrig/Freezer with Icemaker
- VIP Cabin
- The VIP Cabin is located in the forward part of the vessel, descending two steps from the kitchen/dinette area. This Cabin has a queen size custom shaped bed with independent reading lights, entertainment center volume control, two closets, and several drawers available. The VIP Cabin has an exclusive bathroom facility with head and enclosed shower stalls. The head also have available storage space and A/C power available. It is also equipped with all towels, storage spaces, and 110AC outlets for convenience. Located Forward Queen Island Bed Hanging Closet Ensuite Head with Mirrored Vanity and Ceiling Stall Shower Safety Rails David Nautical Structures Cradle for Tender
- Bunk Beds Cabin
- Upper and Lower Beds,Located Starboard Ensuite Head with Mirrored Vanity and Ceiling Stall Shower. Forward to the master suite to the starboard side is the bunk bed cabin with an ample closet and several drawers. Independent volume control for the entertainment center volume is located along reading night-lights. The bathroom for this cabin is located right in front of it. It is also equipped with the head, independent enclosed shower, storage closet, and 110AC outlets.
- AFT Deck
- The design of the Hatteras 53’ Hatteras Cockpit Motor Yacht provides an incredible amount of deck spaces. In the back of the vessel (Aft) is the convertible Aft Cabin. This broad aft deck area gives the opportunity to relax in comfort and dine under the stars, one of the true pleasures of this style of vacation. It is equipped with two full sized sofas, two Gloster Teak wood chairs, one convertible center teak wood table, corner teak wood table with reading lamp, small refrigerator with icemaker, and small sink. It may be used as an exterior fresh beach breeze deck, or it could be closed to be used as an interior climate controlled salon. Hard Top Air Conditioned with Wing Doors 2 Rattan Sofax 2 Teack Chairs with Cushions Large Hi-Low Table with Wings Glass Sliding Windows to Port and Starboard Wet Bar with Sink and Storage Refrigerator with Icemaker Bose Stereo Speakers Carpeting Issenglass Aft Curtain Novurania Rib with 30 hp.Yamaha Motor
- From the aft deck, guests have access to the interior Main Salon, forward deck, the helm bridge and the aft cockpit. Forward and top decks provide ample spaces to relax for a breath taking experience under the sun or the stars. At the very aft of the vessel, is the Open Cockpit. This space provides the guest the opportunity to access the swim platform with ease, and have access to the BBQ area. It is an ideal area to fish from, or to prepare the different water sport equipments like the Donut Tender Ride, water ski, body board, snorkeling or inflatable floating sunbath mats. It is also the ideal nightspot to see the sometimes, “aquarium like” view at night. This cockpit area is also equipped with a cold/hot water hand shower.
- Four Lee’s Corckpit Rod Holders Corckpit Coaming Pad Fresh Water Washdown Teak Boarding Steps Hand Held Shower Glendinning Shore Power Retractor Transom Door with gate Figerglass Swin Plarform with Boarding Ladger Gunwale Fender Track Dockside Telephone and cable TV System
- My Toy is equipped with a 12’ Nouvurania Rigid Bottom Inflatable dinghy with a 30 HP motor. With this tender, access to the white sand beaches, ski, and snorkeling area is just a small ride away. It could be used as a beach hooping tool. It is also equipped with all safety equipment.
- Bow Anchor Pulpit Bowrail Fender Racks Mach 110V a/c Fresh Water Pump and Backup 24 V. Galley Maid Watermaker. Forward Dock Box and Lazarette Dock Box Depth and Speed Transducers Travel Freezer Vegetable Travel Crisper Spare Fortress FX 55 Abchor Spare Front IZON glass Big Bay 9” Video Monit Standard Horizon Depth Sounder Nav Tech Foruno 2000 Weather Satellite Docking Camera Niad Stabilizer Roll-Control System Battery Parallet System Glendunning Engine Synchronzer VDO Rudder Angle Indicator Three Bilg Hight Water Alarms.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.