- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!
BEST ISLAND PACKET 485 DEAL EVER!
The owner would like to help make your dream of owning a beautiful IP485 come true and offers FREE DELIVERY of the boat to any port on the Eastern US Coast AND will offer a 3 - 5 DAY ON-BOARD ORIENTATION on all systems, operation, and maintenance of the boat!
This is an amazing opportunity to own a bluewater cruising boat that is "truly" ready to sail away right now...this is your chance. Jay Sea Dee is a very well maintained and exceptionally well equipped Island Packet 485. Here are just a few of her many outstanding features:
- NEW BOTTOM PAINT - March 2014
- Impressive Electronics and Communication Set-Up
- AIS and SSB
- NEW Generator
- Solar Panels
- Wind Generator
- NEW Mainsail
- Electric Winches
- Kato Arch with dinghy hoist
- Nice well equipped dinghy with cover
- Nice "All Season" Bimini and dodger w/Full Enclosure
- Custom Aft Deck Awning
- Well maintained Yanmar Diesel & Fuel Polishing System
- Great Safety Package including Switlik Liferaft, EPIRB, VHF & SSB linked to GPS & much more
- EXTRA Full Set of Salon Cushions - Never Used
- NEW Cockpit Cushions
- EXTREMELY Clean and Well Maintained
- LOTS of extra equipment, household goods, tools, and spares
These are only a very few of her many attributes. Her most outstanding attribute right now is probably her PRICE! Look over the full specs and then call us for your opportunity to see this impressive yacht.
- Beginning aft and moving forward... The best reason to have a center cockpit vessel is you are rewarded with a spacious and comfortable aft master stateroom with ensuite head. With plenty of headroom and lots of storage, this is the feature sure to please "The Admiral". The head features a VacuFlush toilet, separate shower stall and Corian vanity counter top with integrally molded sink. The shower has a teak bench seat and enables use under most sea conditions. There is a vanity mirror and drawer in the stateroom. A hanging locker (double deep) and a 2 shelf locker is on the starboard side across from the queen size berth. More storage under the berth. The master stateroom has its own dedicated air-conditioning system. Very comfortable! Moving forward along the starboard side is the galley with Corian counter surfaces on each side. The open galley layout provides plenty of room for the chef to work comfortably. The refrigerator and freezer are in separate adjacent compartments, each controlled by individual thermostats. A special refrigerated drink drawer is also included. There is a Force 10 gimbaled three-burner LPG stove with oven. This 485 galley is equipped with multiple pad eyes for an included galley strap. Double stainless steel sinks, microwave oven, and various kitchen appliances. Next we move into the spacious main salon with panoramic views through the 7 tinted windows. Again, this large open design is a unique 485 feature. To port and starboard are full length settees (3 person) with the starboard settee convertible to a double berth. This 485 has custom made teak brackets that allow placement of lee boards at the edge of the 2 settees. These become the most comfortable and secure sea berths on the 485. There is a bulkhead-mounted dining table that folds up and stows against the forward bulkhead. The dining table is favored when entertaining more than 5 dinner guests, otherwise we use 2 smaller cocktail tables pedestal mounted that can be set up permanently or stowed away when using the larger table. The main salon is air-conditioned. There is a LG flat screen TV swivel- mounted to the bulkhead. Adjacent and included with the main salon is the Nav station. All of the ships power controls and electronics are at arm's length reach.The Nav station has a very comfortable ultra-leather bucket seat with foldable arm rests. The seat is adjustable and provides a very secure position for crew while underway in even the most severe sea conditions. This 485 has been set up with the best communications and navigation electronics. Unique to this 485 are 2 flat panel LCD computer screens cleverly mounted at the NAV station desk. These displays can be connected to the ships computer, the GPS, the TV or DVD and even a gaming system. There is a full size chart locker behind the chair. The Nav desk also can store charts, your keyboard and your mouse. The LG flat screen TV in the main salon can be viewed from this position. Proceeding forward and to starboard is the unique third cabin configured as an office/workshop. The desktop is convertible to a double berth and includes custom mattress for this purpose. Plenty of lockers and storage in this stateroom. Even a hydraulically actuated chair that swings out from under the desk. This berth is also set up for a removable lee board making this a very comfortable sea berth as it is near the center of the boat. Air-conditioned. The forward head is located across from the 3rd stateroom and can be accessed from the hall way or privately from the forward stateroom. The forward head is similar to the aft head with Vacu-flush toilet, separate shower stall , and Corian counter top and sink. And finally, forward is a larger luxurious stateroom with island berth and abundant storage. This is not your typical V-berth , but instead a very nice full size double with storage underneath, cabinets, drawers and shelves all around. Air-conditioned. Marine Air Conditioning throughout UltraLeather upholstery in the main salon (Beige) Extra Set of Salon Settee Cushions (set of 12 ) New-never used 2 Cocktail Pedestal Tables for salon Lots of storage behind and under the settee's Varnished teak and holly sole Diamond non skid in high traffic areas and heads Peek-a-Boo Shades and screens on all Portals Custom Lee Boards for 3 berths: main salon (2) and mid-berth (1) Custom Snap on Window Shades for raised main salon windows
- Frigoboat 12V Refrigeration and Freezer (K50F Keel Cooler with Auto Speed Control) Separate refrigerated drink drawer (separate compressor) ( replaced 2011 ) Stainless Steel finish Microwave Force 10 3-Burner LPG Stove with oven and broiler (2) 10# LPG Tanks Euro-Gaz to LPG tank adapter 10ft flexible LGP hose for gravity filling your own LPG tanks Hide away trash bin Corian counter tops Double S/S Sinks Pressure and manual fresh water Teak dish racks and cutlery drawers Lots of cabinets, bins, and drawers for storage of food and cookware Two opening ports Value Added: Lots of galley gear including: toaster, grill, pots, pans, dishes, silverware, knives, towels, etc.
- Raymarine RL70 radar with display at helm Raymarine 2KW dome mounted on mast Garmin 372C GPS/Color Chartplotter Garmin charts covering the Entire East coast, ICW, Bahamas & Caribbean, and Mediterranean SIMRAD AI50- (AIS ) Class B Transceiver Automated Identification System with Dedicated VHF and GPS antenna mounted on rear arch Raymarine Smart Pilot S1G Autopilot coupled to Lewmar Mamba drive unit Raymarine ST600R cable remote for the autopilot Raymarine ST60+ Wind, Speed, and Depth with display mounted at Helm Ritchie compass with night lighting ICOM M602 VHF at nav station and Command Mic II at helm Uniden Polaris VHF radio with DSC, also with a seperate WHAM (wireless microphone) Loud hailer on spreaders, can also broadcast programmed fog horn signal ICOM M802 SSB UHV at nav station with backstay antenna & automatic tuner. This unit has transmitted and received at distances upto 3000nm's. ( its all about the grounding plane) Pactor III usb modem ( allows Sailmail, Winlink, and weather Grib file use with SSB) Clarion Marine Stereo: AM/FM/CD/MPEG/AUX: 2 speakers in main salon, 2 wake-boarding bullet speakers mounted on rear arch- POLK Audio, Remote control console in cockpit, and wireless remote for use in salon 22" LG flat screen HD-LCD TV Digital/Analog TV Tuner Mast Mounted Glomex TV Antenna Sony DVD player Weams & Plathe Clock and barometer
- At anchor, underway, or dockside: this 485 has all the power option you need. New Northern Lights Generator , Solar Power, Wind power, 50 or 30 amp, 120/240V AC dockside service to a UL listed Charles C-Power marine isolation transformer for added safety and flexibility. This isolation transformer is easy reconfigured for 50hz-220V European power. All thru-hulls and external metals are bonded.Lightning Master™(Static Dissipator) on masthead. Pre-wired fan and speaker wires throughout interior. Messengers pre-run throughout yacht for additional wiring and electronics installation. Northern Lights 6KW-M673L3 Generator with sound shield New July 2012 w/ 5yr warranty Solar Power- 2X 135 watt Kyocera solar panels on rear arch with Blue Sky Charge controller Wind Power- Superwind 350 (the best of German design) mounted on rear arch AC/DC distribution panel with master and individual breakers (9) AGM batteries (three separate banks) as follows: House Bank: 6X Trojan Group 27 Batteries 540Ah Capacity (2009) / Engine/Generator Start: 1X LifeLine Group 27 Battery 100Ah Capacity (2011) / Windlass/Bow Thruster: 2X LifeLine Group 27 Batteries 200Ah Capacity (2011) Battery charger/converter: Charles Marine C- Charger 100 Amp w/ Tri-Battery Isolator 100amp Balmar engine mounted alternator w/external smart multi-stage regulator Mastervolt 3500 Watt Inverter (controls mounted on panel at nav station) Mastervolt Battery Monitor (readout mounted at nav station) 12V outlets at nav station and cockpit pedestal (2) 50' shore power cords (1-50amp and 1-30amp) with Euro conversion Plug Adapters 1 each 16,000 BTU and 12,000 BTU Air Conditioning Units Side Power 7HP Bow Thruster with joystick control on pedestal Clean Well Maintained Yanmar 4 cylinder, Turbo (approx. 3200 hrs.) Dual Racor fuel filters; switchable on the go between Engine & Generator Fuel Polishing System, Gulf Coast Filters, Stand alone system, mounted in engine room Oil pressure, water temp, and RPM gauges Electric fuel primer pump S/S Prop Shaft PSS Dripless Shaft Seal Python Drive Thrust Bearing 21 x 16 RH bronze 3-blade propeller Value Added: Very good selection of tools, repair supplies, spare parts (engine, generator & head spare part kits/ electrical repair kit complete with tools and full complement of spar bulbs/ spare alternator & assorted pumps)
- (2) 150 Gal. Fiberglass Water Tanks (1) 40 gal fiberglass fresh water head supply tank (1) 60 gal fiberglass holding tank (1) 300 gal. aluminum fuel tank Raritan tank monitoring system
- Sails & Rigging
- Rigging Inspection by New England Yacht Rigging October 2012 Cutter Rig: Quantum in mast roller furling Main, New (2011 ) Quantum roller furling 120% Genoa, and Quantum roller furling staysail ( also original headsail 115% Genoa) Assymetrical Cruising Spinnaker by Mack Sails (2009) Telescoping Whisker Pole; Mast track mounted; Forespar; ( 2011 ) Foreguys on port & stbd side routed to cockpit with mutiple fairing blocks(2011) SS wire Main Preventer ( stored under boom) Dedicated Spinnaker Halyard (2009) NEW Headsail Halyard High Performance Low stretch Vectran (2012 ) Harken roller furling ( Headsail & Staysail) (2) Harken 64.2CEST 2-speed Electric primary winches (2) Harken 32 secondary winches (1) Harken 48.2CEST Electric 2-speed winch (stb. cabintop) (1) Harken 48ST (port cabintop) (3) Harken 16 mast mounted winches Double spreaders Charleston Spar anodized aluminum mast and boom (keel stepped) 1x19 S/S strand rigging Rotary swagged terminal fittings, open turnbuckles Sparcraft rigid mechanical boom vang Dutchman boom brake system controlled back to cockpit Harken adjustable mainsheet traveler End-sheeted main boom Extendo-Boom Dinghy lift system on boom Forespar Hoyt self-tending Staysail boom External genoa tracks with adjustable cars All lines led to cockpit
- 10'-6" Navigo AB Inflatable Dinghy (2006) 20HP Honda Four Stroke O/B motor (2008) Bow Locker w/ cushion Inflation Pump Dinghy Anchor w rode Custom Sunbrella cover for RIB & O/B (2008) with 40-qt. Igloo Cooler/Bench Mount NEW BOTTOM PAINT - March 2014 Extendo-boom Dinghy Launch Retrieve System (for lifting dinghy or O/B to aft deck) Dinghy tie-down - pad eyes on aft deck Lofrans Progress II electric windlass - vertical with drum and gypsy (foot switches on deck plus wireless remote) (2) S/S anchor rollers Chafe guards on bowsprit 88lb. Rocna 40 Anchor with 275 feet High Test G4 galvanized 3/8" chain (primary) 60lb. Bruce Anchor with 30' chain and 250' nylon rode (secondary) Fortress FX-55 Anchor (with storage bag) with 30' chain and 275' 7/8"nylon rode (storm) S/S bow rail with custom SS Nav Running Light mount New (2012 ) Double lifelines with gates port, starboard and (2) transom S/S stern rails with two gates leading to step transom S/S cleats Two deck hawse for anchor rode and chain SS handrails on cabin top SS mast pulpit Granny Rails Four fiberglass dorades with smoked plexiglass covers and chrome cowl vents with SS guards Small fold-down bench with cushion on stern rail Kato Marine Stainless Steel Arch, includes: Dinghy hoist (500 lbs capacity) Solid Mahagony 7' Retractable Passerelle ( a must have for the Med ) 2X Solar Panels: Kyocera 135 Watts each Wind Generator: Superwind 350 Watt AIS VHF Antenna/AIS GPS Antenna Halogen Flood Lights (fore/aft) with wireless keychain remote... very cool! 2X Polk Audio Bullet Speakers (face fwd)...Great sound !! 2X Fishing Rod Holders New(2012) MAGMA Gas BBQ grill Gourmet Series Catalina Infrared with Sunbrella cover Transom mounted fold-down S/S swim ladder with hide-a-way hatch Two aft deck lockers (one for propane and one dinghy fuel)..with padlocks Hatch access to VERY large below decks storage "garage"...with padlocks Hot/Cold shower on transom Emergency steering deck plate on aft deck Aft Deck custom awning attaches from cockpit enclosure to Rear Arch 6 Fenders with covers and lines 4 X 35 ft 3/4" Double Braided Docklines with large spliced eyes (New England Yacht Rigging)
- "All season" Dodger and Bimini and full enclosure on S/S frame. Internal & External grab rails Sunbrella construction, YKK zippers and GORE® TENARA® Sewing Thread Multi-mode enclosure panels with integral bug screens ( you've gotta see this!) Rollup Panel or roll up vinyl window Special Sunbrella soft cover for Dodger Isinglass Center front panel can be unzipped, swung up. and stored above helm Center front panel can be replaced with bug screen panel Deluxe Lewmar steering pedestal with radar and instrument displays with cover Custom Sunbrella Covers for wheel, binnacle, winches (6), & all hatches (7) Single lever controls 2 speed electric winch push button switches (3 winches) Oil pressure, water temp, and RPM gauges SS Whitlock Defender wheel with leather cover New Cockpit Cushions: 2" cell foam with Textilene covers 4 storage cubbie holes for lines and gear Dedicated locker for 6 person Liferaft with padlock Dual Scale Inclinometer (up to 60 degrees) Fold-up cockpit table Drink holder Teak Cafe-Style Companionway doors in addition to standard drop boards with combination padlock
- Switlik SAR-6 MK II valise style life raft stored in dedicated cockpit locker Last re-certified October 2011 , including CO2 gas bottle recertification 406Mhz EPIRB-The GlobalFix™ PRO with an internal GPS quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of Search and Rescue satellites, reducing search time and increasing your chances of survival.(New 2011) Both VHF & SSB radios are linked to the GPS to send positional DSC distress calls with one button push. 4X Inflatable life vests USCG Type IV with integral sailing harness and tethers included Personal strobes on each life vest extra CO2 cartridges Jim-Bouy Horseshoe USCG Type III throwable device with stanchion mount Lifesling crew retrieval sling mounted on stanchion Radar reflector 4X Adult USGC Type II Life Jackets Flare Kit First Aid Kit Forespar MOB Pole with backstay mount 2X Web Jack Lines from Stern to Bow cleats
- Broker Comments / Miscellanous
- MAJOR BONUS: Seller offers a 3-5 day orientation of all systems, operation, and maintenance PLUS he will deliver the boat to any port on the east coast of the US at no charge. One of the nicest and best equipped Island Packet 485's you are likely to find. Digital copies of technical documents for all of the 485 shipboard equipment is in text searchable PDF files in an organized directory on Cloud storage. The future owner of this yacht will be able to access these files - contact us for more details. Wireless Headsets 1 ICOM 36 Handheld VHF radios Climbing Harness High intensity 12V spotlight Sailing books, charts, and operation manuals
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER. Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida call for more details. Click for more info