- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 MAG MPI / Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Annual Service Just Completed March 18th: $1,200 parts & labor!
(LOCATION: Dunedin FL) The Sea Ray 270 SLX is a big, fast, day tripper with room to spare. From twin lounges in the open bow to the extended swim platform there is room for everyone. This one-owner boat with low hours is an affordable family cruiser designed for sunny days and water sports.
The 270 SLX has a spacious carpeted cockpit with bimini top, bow cover, and custom full mooring cover. Seating is ample beginning at the bow with two sun lounges. Under the cover of the bimini we have a dual helm seats. The electronics include a Clarion AM/FM/CD/SAT stereo with six speakers, and an instrument package that includes a Northstar color chartplotter, compass, and the SmartCraft System View. Aft is a wraparound guest lounge with room to stretch out. In-deck lockers keep skis and wakeboards at hand and out of the way. There is a wet bar to keep the crew and guests refreshed. The head is enclosed with Vacuflush head, mirror, and sink. At the stern the large sun lounge has center walkthrough to an integrated swim platform with built-in cooler. Foredeck features an anchor locker with stainless steel anchor and rode. Everything you need for a fun day on the water is included.
Performance is provided by a 496 Mercruiser 375-hp MAG MPI engine with transferable warranty, Bravo III outdrive, and low hours. This family cruiser has been dry-stored, is well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready to go. She has good looks, real performance, and room to spare. Call now to schedule a showing of this "like new" 27' Sea Ray.
ONE OWNER BOAT - LOW HOURS - TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY
- Sleek, elegant and unmistakably sexy, the 270 Select Executive Series is sure to make your heart race. State-of-the-art features include full-wing sun pads with integrated sun pad filler cushions, cockpit entertainment center with Corian countertop, and fully equipped helm.
- Bow Seating with Wraparound Lounge Center Walkthrough Enclosed Head with Vanity Starboard Helm Console U-Shaped Rear Lounge with Room for Six Wet Bar Cushioned Sun Lounge Extended Swim Platform Built-in Cooler Transom Shower
- Starboard Helm with Adjustable Helm Seat Tilt Wheel Power Assisted Steering Hydraulic Trim Tabs Ritchie Compass Northstar Color Chartplotter Smartcraft Diagnostics Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo with Sirius SAT Receiver Six-Disc CD Changer
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Locker with SS Anchor and Rode Cockpit Carpet In-Deck Storage for Skis and Wakeboards Removable Cockpit Table Bimini Top Bow Cover Full Custom Mooring Cover Red Hull, White Top Side, Unpainted Bottom Dry-Stored
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 496 MerCruiser 375-hp MAG Engine Bravo III Sterndrive Only 113 Hours 30-amp Shore Power VacuFlush Head with Holding Tank Power Engine Hatch Dual Batteries with Switch
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.