- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V8 351
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 1990 Bayliner 3888 Motor Yacht is an enduring statement of cruising at its comfortable best. Its graceful, traditional lines hint at standards of seaworthiness you would expect from a much larger vessel, while the twin 250 hp power plants promise effortless long-range cruising capabilities. The unique interior arrangement offers two double staterooms, two heads, a complete galley, and a spacious salon that's equipped for gracious entertaining. The large aft cockpit with its extended hardtop is ideal for socializing while the bridge deck features generous lounge seating for helmsman and guests. Current owner has made it a great live aboard. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Salon Bamboo floor Wrap around dinette convertible to a queen berth Hi lo table with tri fold Sharp flat screen TV Sony CDX 4000x stereo Air and heat controls Electric heater Master State Room Reverse AC/Heat Electric heat Full head Shower with tub Newer Uni-spring mattress Mid berth Full size berth with private head/shower Vacuflush head Electric heat
- Teak and holly floor Norcold full size fridge and freezer Double stainless steel sink Princess 3 burner stove top with oven
- Cockpit Extended hardtop covering cockpit Blue LED lights Upper helm Full enclosure Wrap around seating Ais standard horizion vhf West Marine VHF Spotlight control Single helm seat Compass Stardard horizon gps Windless control Lower helm Sea ranger VHF PULSTAR depth gauge
- Engines & Mechanical
- Engine room Engines 1000hrs 351 Fords/US marine (1000hrs) 9kw Onan generator 150hrs Owners Notes: Bottom painted 2011 Foldable bow ladder 60amp battery charger Haul protectors Extra Bimini top Bright work covers Many spare parts Kit to convert from carburetor to electronic ignition (new) 2 extra house batteries
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.