- 55 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
100% Freshwater boat until Oct. 2012! Low Hours and Never Fished!
Absolutely the finest Hatteras 55 Convertible available! Completely fresh water boat until October of 2012 when it was cruised from the Great Lakes down to the Chesapeake then Charleston. Highly updated, low hour (890 original hrs.) and owned by a knowledgeable yachtsman. A must see!
- Layout & Accommodations
- "Outa Wac" is a stellar example of the smooth riding 55 Hatteras. She has benefited from being a northern freshwater boat most of her life with winters prior to this one spent in indoor storage on the Great Lakes. The boat shows excellent from the exterior paint to the interior to the engine room and bilges. The current owner spent quite a bit of time finding a boat of this caliber and then has continued to improve on her with updates and excellent maintenance practices. She is currently lying in Charleston, SC for the winter and will summer on the Chesapeake if not sold prior. "Outa Wac" has an incredible ride, ultra reliable and low hour 1400hp 3412 CATs, and all the amenities and attention to detail that Hatteras is famous for. Her exterior awlgrip shines and her high gloss cherry interior woodwork and granite countertops make you feel like you were walking onto a new boat. "Outa Wac" features three staterooms, high gloss cherry cabinetry throughout, undercounter drawer refrigeration in the galley with granite countertops and premium softgoods and furniture! Below are a few of her other recent updates: Updated entire head system (hoses and Vacu-flush boxes) short of the ceramic bowls (January 2013) Upgraded to Bose Lifestyle Audio System (January 2013) Installed two new 40" LCD TV's (January 2013) Installed dishwasher in galley (January 2013) Installed Second VHF Radio neatly in Salon Cabinet (January 2013) Installed Garmin 7 Series Chartplotter with new Transducers (January 2013) Installed custom Release Marine Cockpit Table (2012) Central Vacuum Washer and Dryer 5 Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning systems; 2-24,000BTU, 2-7000BTU, 1-5,000BTU Sub-Zero Galley double freezer drawers and double refrigerator drawers
- Electronics are professionally flush mounted inside a power actuated pop-up instrument console at the helm: Garmin 7215 Chartplotter/GPS with Garmin DF Transducer (January 2013) Furuno FR-7112 Black Box Chartplotter/GPS & 6' Open Array Radar 12kw Sat Weather Sat TV Robertson AP 20 Autopilot Two New VHF (One on Bridge, One in Salon) done in January 2013 VHF antenna 17’6” (2) Clarion AM/FM/CD/Cassette stereo-Flybridge Clarion amplifier & 4 speakers Lower cockpit & helm Clarion remote pads
- Mechanical & Construction
- Low hour 1400hp CAT 3412's with 890 hours of predominant fresh water usage! Effortless cruise at 1900rpm at 26.5 knots, Normal Cruise at 2150rpm at 30 knots and Max at 2300rpm is 32 knots! Built strong so ride is smooth and dry at all speeds even when the weather kicks up! Complete Ablative Bottom Paint (January 2013) Propellers Removed and Tuned to Class S ISO Standards by Palmetto Prop (January 2013) Complete Refresh of Zincs (January 2013) Oil Change Service (February 2013) New Y-Valve for overboard discharge or pump out (January 2013) Installed Four OCEAN LED Underwater Lights in transom (January 2013) New Snap On Tool Box Installed in Engine Room ZF Transmissions w/ Single Lever Controls 44 x 77.5 Six Bladed Propellers 3.5" Prop Shafts w/ Dripless Seals UL Approved Fiberglass Fuel Tanks with Baffling. Main tank is 1011 Gallons with Fwd tank of 309 Gallons Halon Automatic Fire Protection System Delta Fast Set Anchor with approx 200' of 3/8"chain Maxwell 22, 24V Windlass Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor Wash Down Stidd helm and guest seating with cushions and covers Engine synchronizer Engine room gauge package Powder coated side bridge rails Steel braided fuel and steering lines Water filter (charcoal) UL approved fiberglass tanks (bronze fittings) Grab rail flybridge console UL approved electrical systems Sea and freshwater washdown, cockpit Transducer well Electric trolling valves Hydraulic power assisted steering Fuel priming pumps Dual fuel filters Polyurethane painted engine room Polyurethane painted lazarettes Painted hull and superstructure Stainless steel welded flybridge and bow rails Voltage stabliizer transformers (2) Freezer/refrigerator in cockpit Molded-in transom fishbox Pipewelder’s hardtop with polished finish, radar support: molded three degree pod, 2 red recessed lights, 4 white recessed lights, curtain track, 4-sided enclosure, 4 antenna mounts, anchor light, 2 quartz lights Flybridge Upholstery Redone in 2004 ACR spotlight RCL100 Transom Door Swim Platform
- 24 Volt DC System 2 sets of 2 banks of 8D's in series batteries 220Volt, 50amp AC System Onan 21.5kw Generator with 1415 hours 50 amp Shorepower Cord with Glendinning Cablemaster Battery Charger
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Hatteras 55 Convertible, designed for the serious sportfishing enthusiast, provides excellent maneuverability, a smooth ride, and luxury amenities. With a sleek and contemporary exterior, the 55 offers a long list of standard features that are expected from a world-class sportfishing convertible. This three-stateroom, wide-beam boat features an expansive salon and dinette area with various arrangements designed to appeal to both the cruiser and the serious sportfisherman. The master and bow staterooms boast queen-size tapered berths with convenient under-berth storage and spacious heads. An optional three-stateroom, three-head arrangement is available. The 55?s flybridge comes complete with a pod-style helm console, an extended flybridge overhang, and power steering. For additional convenience, an optional tournament console featuring a power-actuated electronics console is also available. Fully equipped for a day of fishing, this 157-square-foot cockpit comes complete with a bait and tackle center actuated by foot pedals, a drop-in freezer, rod holders, an integrated transom fish box plumbed for an optional livewell, plus freshwater and seawater washdowns.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.