- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8v92 Plus
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS IS THE MOST UPDATED AND UPGRADED 53 HATTERAS ON THE MARKET! This Hatteras shows well and comes equipped with many options that are not found on newer year models. The addition of six blue underwater lights in 2011 adds great eye appeal. This boat has had the zincs replaced every four months, and the bottom paint was last done in August of 2012. The 8v92 forward plan twin turbo engines are 1990-year models that have been majored in May of 2011, including blueprinting the turbos. The boat was repainted with Awlgrip paint in 2011. The interior has had a complete refit, completed in 2011 and involved having laminate wood flooring installed throughout and all new stainless steel galley appliances.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Upon entering the cockpit, the first thing that you notice is the oversized livewell built in to the salon bulkhead. This custom upgrade eliminates the reaching into the below deck livewell that you find on many comparable sport fish models. You will also see the custom, built-in mezzanine cockpit seating and bridge access ladder against the salon bulkhead. Underneath this seating are a large dry storage compartment and a custom tackle center. Built into the cockpit deck are the two oversized and insulated fish boxes. These hatch lids are mounted to stainless steel gas shocks, which hold the hatch lids open for you. The centerpiece of the cockpit being the fighting chair. This fighting chair was custom built by Bluewater Chairs, and features an eight rod and two cup holder varnished rocket launcher with a slide-out tackle tray underneath. The chair itself comes equipped with four no bolt rod holders. There are also eleven no bolt rod holders that are flush mounted in the cockpit gunnels. The interior layout along with the many custom modern upgrades make this vessel a must see!
- Main Salon
- Entering the salon from the cockpit you will be greeted with laminate wood floors throughout, and an open and spacious feel. Immediately to your left is a couch and to your right is an L-shaped couch with overhead rod and reel holders mounted to the headliner. Forward of the port couch is a Corian galley countertop with a modern glass cooktop flush mounted. Forward of the starboard couch is a Corian-topped storage cabinet with a full size stainless steel fridge/freezer immediately forward of the storage cabinet.
- The galley, located to the starboard side of the fridge/freezer, is spacious and open. The laminate wood flooring that is found in the salon carries through to the galley. Located in the galley are the Corian-topped countertops, modern glass cooktop, stainless steel microwave and stainless steel sink. Also located in the galley are the storage cabinets, both overhead and below the countertops.
- Master Stateroom
- Located midship to port is the master stateroom. In the master stateroom are laminate wood floors, full size berth, and twin nightstands located at each side of the berth. Mounted on the wall immediately forward of the berth is a flat screen LCD TV. Forward of the berth and TV is a cedar-lined linen closet built in to the port side of the stateroom. Access to the private master bath is through a varnished wood door with a mirror mounted on it. Inside the master bath, the wood laminate floors lead you to a vanity mirror mounted against the port side with a Corian sink and countertop below as well as rich wood storage cabinetry underneath the sink basin. On the starboard side of the master bath is a commode with white painted overhead cabinetry. Located against the forward limits of the master bath is a large stand up shower with a fold down seat and twin showerheads.
- Guest Staterooms
- Located midship and to starboard is the guest stateroom. The laminate wood flooring and varnished teak adorn the stateroom. Located in the aft section of the stateroom is a storage cabinet with pull out drawers and double bunks with overhead reading lamps located against the starboard hull side. Forward of the double bunks is a varnished wood linen closet. Access to the guest bath is granted through a door located within the guest stateroom and another door located in the midship companionway. Located to starboard within the guest bath is the commode. Forward of the commode is the standup shower with shower curtain and fold down bench. To port of the shower are the sink basin with varnished wood cabinetry below and a large mirrored vanity with storage above. Located in the v berth is a large custom tackle and storage closet to the starboard side. Forward of the custom tackle closet is countertop with storage cabinetry below. To port is a double bunk with overhead reading lamps. Overhead and on the forward bulkhead of the v berth are rod and reel holders.
- Walking forward to the bow you will find a large and uncluttered deck. Built in to the bow is a large bow pulpit and rope locker below deck. Located midship on the bow deck is a large fiberglass escape hatch.
- Electronics & Helm
- The bridge has a custom built console with engine gauges, electronics, Sony stereo/CD/MP3 player, compass, trim tab controls, switch panel and stainless steel cup holders flush mounted. All the electronics are controlled by a breaker panel mounted behind a black Plexiglas door located on the starboard side of the console. Overhead is a dash panel built-in to the hardtop. The steering wheel and throttles are mounted on a modern style helm pod. The electronics mounted on the console include a Furuno Color LCD fathometer, Raymarine E140 Widescreen chart plotter/radar/sounder, Furuno GPS navigator. The engine gauges located on the console. The electronics located on the overhead dash panel include twin Icom IC-M504 VHF’s, Raymarine ST70 Autopilot, and the forward, mid, and aft fuel tank gauges. Mounted in the port side bridge bulkhead is a twin kite reel outlet. The bridge teaser reels are mounted to the hardtop above the helm chair. The bridge layout includes a center helm, single helm chair, and bench seats to port and starboard with a 3-sided isinglass enclosure.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Access to the engine room is granted from a lifting hatch located within the salon floor and a door located behind the companionway stairway. The engines are 1990-year model forward plan twin turbo 8v92 that have been majored in 2011 and blueprinted turbos.
- Broker's Comments
- This 53 Hatteras has gone through an extensive refit completed in 2011, and is ready to find her next home. The owner has kept her up with an open checkbook policy and a regular maintenance schedule. This one won’t last long, so call today!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.