- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Recent Price Drop and Owner Says this is the next 48 to sell! Great Condition! Custom Awl-Craft Paint Done for Clean, Sleek Look!
Owner Would Be Willing to Look at Trades! Ideally high quality express style boats. Bring Offers!
"El Barco III" is a well kept example of the versatile Fountain 48 Express Cruiser. Designed with the performance background of Fountain Powerboats, the 48 Express Cruiser brings in the element of comfortable living areas both above and below deck as well as the ability to cruise with speed and efficiency. The triple Yanmar 440hp diesels coupled to Arneson surface drives can provide cruising speeds up to 50 MPH and a top speed of over 55 MPH. At cruise in the 40's the boat is highly efficient getting at least a nautical mile per gallon, making for a very fun and functional vessel.
Accommodations include two queen size berths, full size galley, L-shaped sofa with seating for 4 as well as a removable table for dining, and two private heads. Outside there is an abundance of room for entertaining, cruising with guests and lying out in the sun.
"El Barco III" is unique in her awl-craft paint job that sets her apart from other boats while remaining tastefully done. She is fully equipped with top of the line Furuno Electronics, FLIR Infra-Red Camera, Six Person Canister Life Raft, Fusion Stereo System w/ Ipod Dock, Optional Hardtop, Cockpit A/C, LCD TV's in both staterooms and salon, 9kw Generator, Cherry Wood interior, Bow Thruster, etc., etc. The owners have the boat professionally maintained and can provide full records as the original owners.
$10,000 in newer Canvas along with a new custom black boot stripe really make the awlgrip hull sides pop!
- Total Power: 440hp x 3 Max Speed: 55+ MPH
- A surprisingly spacious two stateroom layout with two heads separates this boat from a strictly performance orientated role. The master stateroom is forward and is accessed through a private bulkhead with door. This staterooms sports a queen size berth, cedar lined hanging locker and full entertainment center. The master head is to port and again is privately accessed through the master stateroom. Moving aft there is a full size and fully equipped galley to starboard with corian countertops, microwave, stove, sink, refrigerator and freezer. All drawers and cabinets as well as the face of the fridge and freezer are done in cherry wood and there are cherry wood accents throughout the cabin. Opposite the galley is a L-Shaped Settee with seating for 4 and a removable table for dining. The sofa is covered in a neutral ultra-leather with a cherry wood trimmed mirror above. Flooring throughout is done in teak and holley. Moving aft there is a second guest head and a mid-ship double berth for guests or family. Corian Countertops in Galley and Heads Stainless Steel Galley sink with Chrome Faucet Dish and Storage Lockers in Galley Silverware Storage in Galley Microwave Oven Upright Refrigerator/Freezer Two Burner Glass Top Electric Stove 19"LCD TV with Surround Sound and Sub-Woofer, Stereo, DVD and CD Player in Salon 19"LCD TV with Stereo, DVD and CD Player in Master Stateroom 15"LCD TV with DVD Player in Guest Stateroom Freshwater Tank Gauge Freshwater Pressure System Hot Water Heater Telephone Outle Stainless Steel Portlights with Screens Low Voltage LED Overhead Lighting, Accent Lighting, and Toe Kick Lighting Cherry Woodwork Throughout
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- "El Barco III" is well equipped for cruising with dual large screen Furuno displays as well as night vision supplied by the FLIR camera . A custom layout dash with full engine instrumentation, drive and trim tab indicators, throttles with drive trim switch on handle, tab and drive switches on dash, GPS speedometer, hour meters, fuel gauges (3), audible and visual engine alarm system, digital depth gauge, neutral safety lockout, systems switch panel, and windlass remote control puts everything at fingertip reach for the captain. (2) Furuno Navnet VX2 Displays Furuno Open Array Radar Furuno NavNet GPS/Chartplotter Furuno Sounder Simrad Autopilot VHF Radio Fusion Stereo System with built in Ipod Docking Station Full Livorsi Gauges Compass Trim Tab Indicators Drive Trim Indicators
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 9kw Diesel Generator in Sound Shield with Remote Start Panel 110Volt AC System 12Volt DC System 120V AC GFCI Protected Receptacles 50AMP Shorepower System 50AMP Shorepower Cord (2)Battery Chargers (4)Heavy Duty Marine Batteries with custom cast hold down brackets Seperate Sealed Group 31AGM battery with dedicated charger for Bow Thruster Battery Parallel System 12V DC LED Lighting 110V AC Lighting LED Courtesy Lighting in Cockpit Bonding System with Zinc Galvanic Isolator Anode Protection Volt and AMP Digital Gauges Reverse Polarity Indicators
- Air Conditioning with Reverse Cycle Heating Digital Controls and Integrated Vents in Cabin and Cockpit Automatic Bilge Pumps- (4) Engine Room and (2) Forward (2) Vacuflush Head Systems with 18 Gallon Waste Tanks Holding Tank Level Indicators Custom Polished Stainless Steel Anchor Windlass and Anchor Locker Stainless Steel High Performance Propellers Electric Side By Side Helm Bolsters Full Canvas with Front and Side Enclosure and Aft Drop Curtain with Roll Up Door Cockpit Air Conditioning and Heat Bow Thruster with Sidepower Control at Helm Dockside Waste Pump Out Fittings Transom Hot and Cold Water Shower
- ENGINE ROOM
- The engine room is easily accessed at a touch of a button through a hatch with an electric/hydraulic actuator. On top of the hatch is a larger sun pad area which also raises at the touch of a button to reveal a large storage area for the cockpit table, swimming/snorkeling equipment, lines, life jackets, etc. Coolant Recovery System For Engines and Generator Engine Room Bilge Water Monitor Stainless Steel Exhaust System Quarter Turn Seavalves on all below waterline Thru-Hulls (3) Heavy Duty 3/16" aluminum fuel tanks that are foamed, glassed and bolted into position with stainless steel pickups Trim Tabs - Heavy Duty Hydraulic Automatic Fire Extinguishing system in engine room with dash monitor and automatic engine and generator shutdown Power Assist Hydraulic Steering System with Dual Pumps Engine Air Vents DC Battery Panel with Engine and Generator Disconnect Switches Custom Stainless Steel High Speed Sea Strainers
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "El Barco III", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.