- Sportsman Package
- 115 Original Hours
- Full Raymarine Package
- Full wax job July 2013
- New Zincs July 2013
- Bottom paint July 2013
- 5.0 kW Onan Diesel Generator: 120V/60 Cycle with 35 Hours
- Simply irresistible. There's no other way to describe this remarkable boat. Its timeless beauty and unmatched elegance make it clearly the best in its class. This magnificent cruiser features dual bucket helm seats, extra-large control station, cockpit wet bar, awesome sound system, wide open cabin, and flatscreen TV's. The owner went for every option and has barely put 100 hours on her!
- Head / Shower
- Stainless-Steel Sink Corian Countertop Flexiteek Flooring Like new. NEVER USED! Well maintained.
- SPORTSMAN'S PACKAGE
- Bait Prep Station 26 Gallon Baitwell System Molded fiberglass Sing & Faucet w/Pullout Sprayer Seawater Washdown System Trash Shoot w/ Receptacle Storage Below Sink
- Exterior Features
- Blue Hull Cockpit refrigerator Cockpit table: Removable Gunwale-Mounted Base & Rod Holders (2) Stereo Premium Component Speakers, Amplifiers, Subwoofer & Transom Remote Underwater lights Spotlight 5" - Remote Controlled Sun Pad - Stainless-Steel Deck Runners, Beverage Holders & Headrest Macerator w/Seacock Interlock System Grill: Stainless-Steel Removable Gunwale-Mounted w/Mounting Base & Rod Holders (2) Dash is Gel-Coated in Nickel Central Vacuum System (Beam 120V) Canvas & Cockpit Cover
- Galley & Companionway flooring is all Flexiteek 10.4" LCD TV Flip Down w/Remote DVD Player & Wireless Headphones (Mid Berth) 23" LCD Flatscreen in the Salon Stereo (Seperate from Cockpit) Premimum Cabin Sound System AM/FM/CD/DVD player w/Upgraded Speakers, Amplifiers, Subwoofer & TV Surround Sound
- Thrusters Bow & Stern
- Easily maneuverable with Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter/GPS: w/ntergrated 2kW Closed Dome Array (8"Color LCD Screen)
- 5.0 kW Onan Diesel Generator: 120V/60 Cycle
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.