- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The largest of the Heritage series fleet, the 54 Heritage EU provides the perfect solution for a couple or family looking for extended cruising capabilities. The 54EU is built on the same highly-acclaimed, GB-designed hull as the 53 Aleutian RP, with its V-drive propulsion system.
The 54EU's standard three stateroom layout -- with its multi-function utility room -- offers exceptional living and storage space on the lower deck, plus the option to add crew quarters. The main deck features expansive seating in the salon and fully-covered cockpit, a dedicated dinette across from the mid-ship galley, and a spacious helm area complete with both captain and navigation seats.
- Standard Features
- Epoxy Barrier Undercoat Full Length Keel, Extends Below Running Gear Gel-coated Fiberglass W/ Cross-linked PVC Foam Core Hydrex Resin Skin in Hull Lamination Solid Fiberglass Hull Below and Cored Hull Above Waterline Fuel Tanks, Aluminum, Baffled Flybridge Wetbar w/Coolmatic Refrigerator (#CR49)Sink & Faucet Aritex Davit Crane Icemaker w/Teak Face, at Salon Starboard Aft Extended Galley Overhead Drop Dish at Galley Outboard Engine Room Faucet, Fresh Water Oil Change System, with Quick Disconnect Fittings Steering, Hydraulic w/Power Assist Air Conditioning, Reverse Cycle Bow Thruster, Sleipner Sidepower SE170/250TC, DC Engine Gages and Instrumentation, Cummins w/1 x Vessel View Entertain System, CD/DVD Player w/Spkrs, Bose Premium Package Generator, Onan w/Sound Shield, 21.5 kw e-QD Series Shore Power Inlet, 50Amp, (1) Glendinning Cablemaster w/75 ft Cable Water Heater 20 USG, AC Windless, Horizontal, Chain Rode, DC w/Remote Engine Room Access, Pneumatic Transom Shower w/Retractable Hose, Hot/Cold
- Factory Installed Options
- Bootstripe Paint:Awlgrip (#G2017) Jet Black Fresh Water Regulator w/Hose Fittings Stabilizers:Westmar DSP 4802 7.5 SqFt Sys Sleipner Side Power 24V DC Stern Thruster Additional Vessel View Display Both Stations Upgrade to Kahlenberg Duel Trumpet Horn Fwd Teak Table -Varnished Teak w/Cover Windlass: Lofrans Titan C Twin Gypsy w/Warping Winch in Lieu of Standard Docking Station Integrated into Cockpit Cabinet Incl Engine Controls & Bow & Stern Thrust Flybridge Hardtop, W/Lighting Additional Stidd Helmseat to Starboard on FB Model 500NXL-3X2 Ultraleather Parchment BBQ Propane Grill on FB, at Aft Stbd Locker Full Cockpit Dodgers, Sunbrella "Toast" Retractable Phantom Door Screen for Port & Starboard Pilothouse Doors Retractable Phantom Salon Aft Door Screen Custom Designed L-Settee in Salon w/Drawer Storage w/Verticle Faces Teak-Finished, In Liew of Std Fabric Finish. Upgrade Strait Settee to Matching Teak Finish. Fisher Paykel Dishwasher (#dd24STi6V2) Subzero Drawer-Style Fridge (#700BC) and Freezer (#700BC), in Lieu of Standard Utility Room Freezer - Uline Marine (RV-75F) Washer and Dryer at Utility Room: Asko 220V Washer (#6424); Asko 220V Dryer (#T793) Trash Compactor Custom Forward Layout Berth Granite Countertops in Galley and Head Canvas Package: Sunbrella "Toast" Exterior Canvas Covers, Incl: Flybridge Helm and Steering, FB Helm and Companion Seat, Companion Settees, FB Wet Bar, Fwd Deck Table and Settees, CP Table and CP Set
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales is a family owned and operated full service yacht dealer selling quality yachts with passion and integrity throughout the Gulf Coast. Our goal is "to consistently exceed the expectations of our customers". Please contact us at any of our locations! IN FLORIDA: Anna Maria Island, FL at 941.778.0755 Tampa Bay, FL at 727.576.8336 Destin, FL at 850.654.1575 Naples, FL at 239.430.2833 IN MICHIGAN: Holland, MI at 616.738.3108 Harrison Township, MI at 586.465.7833 IN ALABAMA: Orange Beach, AL at 251.974.5468 Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here All photos are manufacturer photos and reflect available optional equipment.