- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Chevy V-8 454 cu.in. 7.4L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This BEAUTIFUL 2855 Sunbridge Looks GREAT INSIDE & OUT!! Great styling, beautiful interior and large galley. Since 2010 there has been NEW canvas & isinglass, NEW Bottom Paint, Refrigerator, Water Heater, AIS Radio, Batteries, Foam for all Bedding, and 30' of Chain. Since 2011, NEW Compass, Stereo, Bilge Pump, All NEW Engine Belts, and NEW "Seawatch" TV Antenna. Since 2012, NEW Starter, RAYMARINE RADAR & CHART PLOTTER, Artificial Teakwood Floors Inside Cabin, and Engine Professionaly Maintained always.
PLUS-- Rubbbed Out & Waxed Every 6 Months, Washed Every 2 Weeks, & Bottom Cleaned Monthly.
Coast Guard Safety Inspection January 2013.
SHE IS COMPLETELY READY FOR CRUISING, CATALINA AND UP & DOWN THE COAST!!!
- Midcabin layout is arranged with double berths fore and aft, covertible dinette, stand-up head with sink and & shower. Privacy curtains separate sleeping areas from salon. The salon is very clean and open. New foam for all bedding and new artifical Teakwook flooring inside cabin.
- ** NEW Refrigerator in 2010 ** Samsung Microwave ** Two-Burner Range-Electric ** SS Sink ** Hot & Cold Pressured Water ** NEW Water Heater in 2010
- ** 110VV / 12V ** Shore Power Cord ** NEW Batteries in 2010 w/Dual Battery Switch ** TV w/NEW "Seawatch" TV Antenna ** NEW Stereo in 2011
- ** NEW Raymarine Radar & Chart Plotter in 2012 ** NEW AIS Marine Radio in 2010 ** Fish Finder ** New Compass in 2011
- ** All NEW Canvas & Isenglass in 2010 ** NEW 30' Chain for Anchor ** Windlass ** Hot & Cold Transom Shower ** Swim Step
- ALL PERSONAL ITEMS NOT INCLUDED.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.