- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
CRUISING ON A BUDGET?
"Gypsy" may just make your dreams come true!
She is ONE OWNER BOAT that has been loved and cared for and is now ready to be "adopted", upgraded, and move on to New Adventures!
Please call us for a "no-baloney" assessment of her highlights and needs. We look forward to talking to you about Gypsy.
- Aft Master Suite: Private cabin with athwartship queen berth with drawer storage under, dressing seat, ten lockers, fiddled shelving aft and over hanging lockers. Stairs to cockpit. Ensuite head with vanity, S/S sink, and shower. Mirrored storage locker and additional cabinetry storage. Salon to Master Suite walkway: Provides double door engine/generator compartment access. Two lockers and a storage cabinet Galley: To starboard of salon companionway (see below) Salon: L-shaped settee to starboard surrounding a drop-leaf table that easily seats 4 for dinner (converts to a double berth if needed). Storage compartments under and outboard of the settee. Two hull side lockers with fiddled storage above and to each side. To port is a settee with storage under and behind. Four lockers over with shelf storage above. Clock and barometer on bulkhead. 2-12v fans. Overhead hatch for ventilation and light. Nav Station: To port from salon companionway. Flip top chart table with storage shelf beyond. Base cabinet. Integral custom deep freeze locker. Guest Head: Head with vanity, S/S sink and shower. Mirrored cabinetry w/ shelf over, 12v fan, portlight for ventilation and shower sump. Private Guest Cabin: Over/under crossed berths with three drawers and double hanging locker. Portside shelf, ensuite access door to guest head, 4 ports and a large overhead hatch. Double hanging locker on portside aft of the guest cabin.
- Adler Barbour 12V Cold plate refrigeration Custom freezer under chart table (keeps ice cream!) Kenyon 2 burner alcohol stove w/ oven Stovetop cover Pressure water system Double S/S sink Built in galleyware compartments (5) Drawers, (2) Cabinets Hatch over galley for ventilation
- Garmin 540S Map GPS Datamarine depth & speed Ray Jeff 55 VHF Ritchie 5" compass
- (2) Group 31 - Engine & gen batteries, (2) 4D - house batteries Westerbeke 4.4 KW generator w/ 558 hrs. Battery isolator 40 amp Battery charger 50' 30 amp dockside electrical cables 12V & 110V electrical system
- (1) Automatic bilge pump, (2) Manual pumps Portable Edson emergency manual bilge pump Racor fuel filters - engine & genset Manual heads w/ holding tank & Y-valve BC fire extinguishing system Hydraulic steering
- Deck & Cockpit
- (2) Plow type anchors w/ 200' chain Danforth anchor davit Simpson Lawrence electric windlass Bimini top Sail covers (3) Solar vents Firdell Blipper radar reflector Cockpit cushions (4) Life jackets Stern rail mounted charcoal BBQ grill Swim ladder Stern ladder
- Sails & Rigging
- Sail inventory: Main, Cruising Design genoa, Mizzen Lazy Jacks on main Lewmar 44ST primaries Whisker pole
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- "Gypsy" will provide her next Captain with an excellent platform from which to upgrade to a modern capable cruiser. She has been well cared for by her only Owner since 1979! She will need upgrading ands some attention to detail but she is structurally, mechanically and electrically sound and her interior cosmetics would make you believe her to be newer than her '79 vintage. Call for a "no baloney" assessment. Bottom is due for paint All manuals are on board Basic spares for coastal cruising Custom freezer
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info