This lift kept Proline 22 Walk around is the perfect package. With a 19 degree deep V hull it runs well through rough water, like a bigger boat, It is a good family cruiser to take you to your favorite lunch location or it can accommodate 4 fisherman in a huge open cockpit with lots of fishing amenities. A bimini over the helm provides shade and has 5 rocket launchers and two cockpit lights. The cuddy cabin with porta potty provides protection from the elements when needed. This low engine hour Proline 22 is seriously for sale.
- Cabin Accommodations
- The Proline 22 Walk offers a spacious V-berth cabin in a 22'7" walk around boat. Porta-potty located below center of berth. Large storage below, and along the hull sides. with port and starboard porthole windows and oversized hatch for additional light and ventilation in cabin.
- Deep V 19 degree deadrise hull with wide chines Huge uncluttered cockpit Wide walk around deck Large wrap around windshield Stainless bow rail and cleats Blue bimini top with 8’ bridge clearance Blue helm cover Pedestal swivel helm and companion seating with cushions Cockpit bolsters Aft cockpit seats with cushions and bolsters and storage below Cockpit rod storage beneath gunwale Gunwale rod holders: 2 Port and 2 Starboard 27 Gallon Casting Box 27 Gallon Baitwell Danforth Anchor and rode T-Bag with PFDs Cockpit Floor lights Lines and Fenders Boat hook Deck Brush Safety Equipment
- Electronics & Electrical
- Newman Fuel Flow Piranha Max Depth Standard Horizon VHF Jensen Stereo-FM/AM/CD Lenco Trim Tabs Danforth Compass New Battery with Switch
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Mercury 200 HP 2 Stroke Outboard. (Owner reports very low hours (200-300) but no hour meter.)
- Broker's Comments
- This lift kept Proline 22 Walk is a great family cruiser or fishing boat ready to go fish and cruise is easy to see in Palm City, FL. Call now to see.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.