- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Twin F-350 gas 4-stroke outboards
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
BELLA DONNA is seriously for sale, stored off season in a heated shed in Long Island, NY. The new owner may be eligible for transferrable Jupiter lifetime limited warranty and Yamaha engine warranty through fall 2016. No waiting for production backlogs and priced approximately $100,000 below replacement price. Please arrange to see "BELLA DONNA" at your earliest opportunity.
- Jupiter is a highly respected builder of technologically advanced offshore sport and fishing boats. Founded in Jupiter, Florida in 1989 the company presently produces boats in a modern 50,000 sq. ft. facility on the Gulf coast in Palmetto FL. The company is headed by some of the most experienced builders in the business with heritage stemming from Bertram and Blackfin. Jupiter boats offer great looks, fantastic seaworthiness, speed and the highest quality construction. The 38 Cuddy is one of the newest models in the line band and based on the proven 38 hull designed by Donald Blount. The boat offers fantastic deck space while comfortably accommodating a couple in the spacious cabin with all the needed amenities. The 38 Cuddy cruises comfortably at 35-40 knots and known for her exceptional ride. This one is special, she was the Miami Boat Show boat when the model debuted in 2011 and has every conceivable option. With less than 50 hours, shed stored in the long off season she is in like new condition.
- LAYOUT/ARRANGEMENT PLAN
- BELLA DONNA is a classic center console design with cuddy forward, double helm seating mezzanine seating, stern seat and flip down forward bulkhead seats. She offers a custom extended 6-leg fiberglass T-Top with molded overhead electronics box. The Cabin is perfect for a weekend getaway with all the provisions including refrigerator, convertible v-berth with dinette, Air Conditioning and Teak interior. The spacious Head compartment is in the center console and offers easy access good head room and ventilation.
- HULL and DECK
- WARRANTY: Transferrable Jupiter lifetime limited warranty Modified Deep Vee Closed-cell PVC foam coring Deck mechanically fastened and fiberglass bonded to hull Fiberglass uni-grid stringer system Hand-laid with multidirectional biaxial & triaxial knitted fiberglass High density ceramic matrix core transom Inner liner integrally bonded to hull No wood - "no rot" laminated design Posi-stern hull pad design Solid fiberglass bottom Vinylester resin barrier to prevent osmotic blistering Hull boot stripe with accent Underwater Lights Extra Fuel - 50 gallons Deck Features Teak Decking Double Helm Seat w/drink holders & folding footrest Mezzanine Seating Transom Seat Recessed bulkhead seats (2) Two-Tone Upholstery upgrade Custom extended 6 Leg T-Top with cream painted underside Overhead Molded Fiberglass Electronics Box Coaming Bolsters Anchor Windlass with locker Boarding ladder & grab rail Fishboxes - 2 ea. 104 gal.w/macerator drains (FS Models) Fresh water washdown Molded fiberglass gasketed hatches Non-skid decks, with self-bailing cockpit Rod holders (6 ea.) Outriggers Rod racks (4 pr.) Rod storage lockers (2 ea.) - 7 cu. ft., lockable Equipment storage lockers Salt water washdown Storage compartments, 2 ea. - 12 cu. ft. Winter cover Transom door & gate
- HELM & ELECTRONICS
- Center Console includes helm and stand-up interior head. Plexiglas windscreen Head compartment has a sink, shower and easy access entry door Helm includes:· Custom SS steering wheel Premium multifunction instrumentation Tachometers Voltmeter Hour meters Water gauges Fuel gauges, Fuel monitoring system Battery storage compartment Electronics compartment at helm Lockable rod storage Molded insulated drink cooler 85 qt. Gear compartment Console seat with cushions & handrails Electronics: (2) Garmin 12" GPS MAP5212 Touch Screen GPS/Plotter/Radar Garmin GSD Sounder Garmin GMR 6-KW Radar Garmin TS1 Autopilot Garmin 4' Open Array Radar Garmin GMI Digital Depth Garmin Tilted Element 50/200 DEP/TEMP Icom M504 VHF Compass, high speed ACR Searchlight
- CUDDY CABIN
- The Cabin is very comfortable and well equipped for overnighting or weekending. The reefer and microwave enable adequate provisioning and meal preparation. Convertible dinette Hi-lo teak table Refrigerator Microwave Oven Teak cabin sole Deck hatch, ventilating Clarion AM/FM Stereo w/Ipod Connection and 4 Speaker 15" TV with DVD player Air Conditioning - 8,000 BTU
- All wiring tin coated copper Automatic battery management system Battery charger, multi-bank Battery parallel switch Bonded electrical system AC/DC Circuit protection Cockpit lighting, indirect LED Color coded & numbered wiring system Courtesy light in console Hi-water bilge alarm Navigation lights Marine horn, dual trumpet Switch panel w/indicator lights Weather resistant switches HD marine batteries, AGM Power outlet, 12V
- Twin Yamaha F-350 4-stroke 5.3L V8 DOHC 32-valve gas outboards - are the optimum power providing 40-knot cruise and good economy. The world’s first 5.3-liter four stroke outboard, the F350 provides unparalleled displacement and up to 45% more thrust than 250hp-class outboards. The Ultra-Tough Gearcase features hardened gears and high-strength, oversized bearings and bearing surfaces. It also features strong, forged motor mounts and an oversized bracket specifically designed to harness its massive power and thrust while minimizing vibration and noise. The Ultimate Corrosion Protection System (UCP II™) places sacrificial anodes throughout the powerhead, mid-section and lower unit, diverting corrosion away from vital engine components. Burning just 31.7 gal/hr @ 6000 RPM the F350 offers incredible fuel efficiency for such an unbelievable amount of power. WARRANTY: Transferrable Yamaha extended coverage to the fall of 2016. Bow Thruster Electronic binnacle control w/power trim Engine alarm system Engine cables & harness Fuel/water sensor w/alarm Hydraulic steering w/adjustable helm SS propellers matched to engines Power Assist Steering
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com