- 160 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PACIFIC PROVIDER is the product of the collaboration of the two main designer/operators of mega-yacht support vessels - Captain Stan Antrim and Naval Architect Boris Kiriloff. This conversion vessel benefits from combined their experience, from concept to outfitting and including project management, resulting in a superb megayacht support vessel. However, PACIFIC PROVIDER was further upgraded by an experienced California fishing club in order to support long-term sport-fishing expeditions to Mexico and Central America.
This support vessel can carry all of a megayacht’s toys, and more; while keeping these space-eating toys and devices from cluttering the yacht's decks. The stowage provided effectively increases the range of a megayacht, by providing a re-fueling platform; and it also increases the duration of voyages with large, walk-in freezers, a full repair facility, and additional support and security personnel. The 'tried and true' Offshore Supply Vessel used in this conversion is universally recognized for its capabilities in all types of weather and its enormous stowage capacities. Built of heavy-gauge steel, OSVs are ubiquitous in the North Sea and along the Gulf Coast. Their decks are frequently stacked 20 feet high and taller with heavy piping and they are originally built with huge, below-decks tanks where hundreds of tons of liquid required for offshore drilling was stowed. This space has now been converted for more pleasurable pursuits.
An Owner's imagination is all that is needed to apply this vessel for other uses. It can also be operated as a stand-alone SUV style expedition vessel capable of world exploration. In this capacity, its rugged exterior will serve well in ports where a pristine yacht exterior might draw unwanted attention, or suffer from confrontations with commercial pier facilities.
This vessel costs less than half of what a current conversion would cost. It is turn-key and ready to head out on an adventure. Load it up with an array of toys and off you go.
- General Equipment
- The work deck of the Pacific Provider is designed for maximum function in a defined space. It measures 45 feet long by 35 feet wide. The 17 ton telescoping crane booms out to 51 feet. It is a work horse and securely lifts the ships game boats and tenders onto and off of the deck.The garage is located at the back of the deck and holds everything from safety equipment to fishing & tackle supply. It also serves as a necessary staging point for the ships maintenance.
- 52" Sharp Aquios TV Custom Cabinetry KVH Satelite System Full Bar, including Draft Beer Tap Yamaha RX-V1800 Surround Sound True 3 Door Back Bar Black Granite Bar and Back Splash Full Complement of Barware Large Picture Windows Large Leather Sofas and Bar Stools
- Dining Room
- Seating for up to 25 guests 2 Buffet Side Boards Wine Celler Storage - 600 bottles Large Picture windows
- Viking Commercial Grade Stove Double Oven Extensive Dry Storage Capacity 4 Minute Commercial Grade Dishwashers (2) Custom Spacious Galley Cabinetry True 3 Door Reach-in Refrigeration Commercial Kitchen Tools True 2 Door Reach-in Freezers Microwave Ovens (2) Walk in Refrigerator & Freezer 400 lb Day Ice Maker Outfitted for restaurant style operation including full complement of professional catering supplies.
- Marlin Bar
- Full Bar, including Draft Beer Ice Maker True 2 Door Back Bar Wash Sink Overhead Fans Granite Wrap Around Bar and stools
- Either new or serviced in 2008 (1)Chart Plotter - Dell PC,2.4 GHZ driving Nobletec software (1) Radar 1 - Furuno 1964 BB (1) Radar 2 - Furuno FR-8051 (1) Sounder 1 - Furuno 1200 BB, 50/200 KHz (1) Sounder 2 - Furuno RD-30 (1) Auto Pilot - Robertson AP-45 (1) Compass 1 - Furuno SC-50 Satellite Gyro (1) Compass 2 - Dirigo 6" Magnetic (1) AIS - Furuno FA-150 (2) Camera System - Elbex P/T/Z, Color - E-room and Aft Deck (2) GPS - 2 each, Furuno GP-32 (1) Weather Station - Furuno PB100 (1) Sea Temp - Furuno RD-30 (4) Monitors - Dell 20" - 4 (1) Hailer - Furuno LH-3000 Radios: (2) VHF ICOM 604 (1) 2 meter - ICOM IC-2200H (1) Air Band - ICOM IC-A210 (1) Sat Phone - KVH TracPhone V7 with 26" Dome (VSAT) (1) Sat TV - KVH M7 with 26" Dome (1) KVH M7 with 26" Dome Office (1) Dell PC, 2.4 GHZ with 20" Dell Screen (1) HP Color Copier / Fax (1) Epson Color Copier
- Engine and Mechanical
- MAIN ENGINES: 2 Detroit 12V149 @ 650 hp Total rebuild 2008 Hours: Port: 2000 Stbd: 2000 Engines were overhauled May, 2008 and were "O"- houred 2 Transmissions, Twin Disc MG 527, 5.17:1 Port Gear New 2008 STB Gear New 2011 WATER TREATMENT AND SANITATION SYSTEM: (1) Head Hunter HMX MSD 2,000 gpd, Black & Grey Water 40 person/day (10) Royal Flush Fresh Water Toilets GENSETS: (1) Cat 33-06, 160 Kw (#4) (1) Cat 33-06, 160 Kw (#2) (1) Detroit 671, 75 Kw (#3) MAIN ELECTRICAL PANEL (2) 300 amp Main Breakers (2) Steering Pumps: 10 hp, hydraulic (1) Bilge Pump Baldor 25 hp driving Goulds pump, 400+ gpm World Energy (1) Fire Pump 20 hp driving Frame pump, 400+ gpm AIR COMPRESSORS: (2) Quincy 325 with independent 150 gal pressure tanks HOUSE WATER PUMPS: (2) EBARA Multistage EVMN56 pump 3 hp w/pressure regulator (3) Hot Water Heaters: A.O. Smith 40 Gal, 480V (1) Hot Water Circ Pump, Grundfoss UP15-24, 1/25 hp LUBE OIL TRANSFER PUMP: (1) Baldor 1.5 hp, 5 gpm FUEL OIL TRANSFER PUMP: (1) Roper 22 gpm, 2hp Baldor (1) Goulds 300 gpm, 25 hp (1) 1.5 hp Baldor, 9 gpm Fueling stations port & starboard aft CENTRIFUGE (1) Westfalia OTB 200 066, 30 gpm BOW THRUSTER: (1) Detroit 671 HYDRAULIC SYSTEM: (1) 100 hp Electrico-Hydrualic (1) PTO from Bow Thruster LIVE BAIT SYSTEM: (2) Pentair Whisperflo 2 hp Jacuzzi Pumps w/Flow Alarm (4) 500 gallon Integrated Tanks at Stern RUNNING GEAR: (2) 70" 4 Blade Props (2) 6" Shafts (2) Strut and Stern Tube Bearings (2 )Rudder Packing GROUND TACKLE: (1) 1 1/4 Hydraulic Dual Anchor Wench (2) 720' x 1.25" chain P/S (1) 2,000 lb anchor 1 1,500 lb anchor CRANE: 1 Grove RT 60 Pedestal Crane 17 Ton lifting capacity AIR CONDITIONING: Mitsubishi City Multi R2-Series (2) each 192,000 Btu Compressors serving 16 units ICE MAKERS: (1) Manitowoc 500 lbs/day in Garage (1) Manitowoc 400 lbs/day in Galley (2) Manitowoc QM45 45 lbs/day in both Bars DIVE COMPRESSOR 1 Nuvair 5.5 hp, model MCH-13 Stnd. Fills standard dive bottle in 7 minutes JACUZZI: (1) HotSpring "Grandee", 8 person OILY WATER SEPARATOR: 1 Recovered Energy, Boss 107 @ 15 ppm WATER MAKER: 1 Village Marine PW 5000 with Media Filter 5 membrane, 7,000 gpd
- Other Features
- Dedicated Air-Conditioned Tackle Center accessed from the Garage Engineering Parts and Stores Room Large Walk in Refer and Freezer Three full sets of commercial laundry washers / dryers Exercise Room
- SAFETY New - 2008 Fire Systems (1) Fire Alarm System - FireShield 3100353 - all spaces (1) E-room Fixed Halon 1301, 285 lb Portable Fire Extinguishers through out, Various 26 types (1) Fire Suit and OBA (2) Axe (4) Escape Hoods (1) Fire Blanket (6) Fixed Water Mains, Bronze nozzles, 50' hose
- There are 6 stateroom, each featuring: Private Ensuite Bath/Shower Double Beds Flat Screen TV Large Armoire Dresser Large Picture Windows Individual Room Controlled A/C Twin or King bed configuration
- (1) EPIRB - McMurdo G5 (2) SARTS, McMurdo S4 & SIMRAD SA50 (6) Hand Held Flares, Pains Wessex MK 8 (3) Parachute Flares, MK 8 (3) Floating Smoke - Pains Wessex MK 5 (1) Rocket launching Gun - Comet (4) Rockets, #9112700 (2) 30" Solas life rings with Pains-Wessex strobe and smoke (1) Signal Lamp, Hella 55/100 WATT (1) 17' Jacobs Ladder Life Rafts: 4 Zodiak SOLAS A, 16 person
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Paul Madden : 561-568-3430 or Email: email@example.com Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Bradford Marine Yacht Showroom for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program , if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a free post-closing haul out and more at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.