- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This quality Canadian built boat with a modern express-boat profile, the Doral 350 SC combines a spacious mid-cabin interior with a large cockpit to accommodate up to 8 passengers. The layout below decks is arranged with double berths fore and aft, a large, well-equipped galley, a convertible dinette, and a standup head with shower. The Doral 350 SC has more storage space than many boats her size, and three overhead deck hatches provide excellent lighting and cabin ventilation. The Doral's spacious bi-level cockpit comes standard with a molded wet bar and a very stylish helm with a wood grain steering wheel and instrument panel. Fender racks were built into the transom, and wide side decks provide secure access to the bow. The Doral 350 SC includes side exhausts, a large engine compartment, radar arch, and a foredeck sunpad.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 310-hp MerCruiser V-Drive Gas Engine's (fresh water cooled) with 978 hours. Notable features included are: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Vacu Flush Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Removable Cabin Carpeting, Complete Canvas Package (Bimini Top, Camper Top), VHF Marine Radio, GPS. AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Windlass, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Forward Deck Sun-pad, and MUCH more.
- Sink Refrigerator Stove (Electric) Toaster Oven Coffee Maker
- Bow Pulpit Windlass w/Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Radar Arch Extended Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder Cockpit Table Fender Holders Transom Shower Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Remote Spot Light (Quest)
- Electronics & Helm
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player Spot Light Controller (Quest)
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shore power Plugs w/Cord & Y-Adapter 12V Plug-in
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine Brand: MerCruiser Engine Model: 7.4-litre Engine Hours: 978 hrs Kohler 6.5KW: 204 hrs. Trim Tabs Halon Fire System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.