- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 1360
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The only 2011 50' Viking on the market today!! She is loaded with $180,000 in electronics, Palm Beach Tower, custom teak deck, bow thruster, Release Marine chair package, watermaker and ice chipper.
The 1,000 hour service has been completed and there are ESC warranties. Viking Service Center just completed a full bottom job and wax. She is READY to go!! If you are a serious 50' Viking buyer don't miss the opportunity to own this one!
- Layout and Decor
- Fwd. stateroom upper and lower bunks Island Galley Gloss finish throughout Additional fuel tank forward Luxury edition décor (2) Bar stools
- Viking home theater Full canvas carpet runner Cocktail table Salon electric door opener Dimmers for quartz lights Teak on aft side of galley island Teak trim where Amtico floor meets carpet Custom Amtico flooring at salon entranceway – Cherry and Holly Dinette table teak with teak pedestal Teak valances 37” Flat screen TV Fabric Lambrequins with Teak border Upgraded style sofa with storage
- Undercounter refrigerator and freezer with drawers 110V outlet next to switch on bottom of upper cabinet Stainless steel undermount sink High polished Corian countertop 3-burner recessed range Custom Amtico flooring – Cherry and Holly Galley overhang
- Master Stateroom
- Custom System #3 mattress upgrade – queen 22” flat screen TV
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- System #1 mattress upgrade Upper/lower bunks
- Port Guest Stateroom
- System #1 mattress upgrade (both bunks) Upper/lower bunks
- Sealand head system Teak face on lower vanity – (Master and port heads) Mirror around upper vanity insert (Master and port heads) Custom Amtico Flooring Cherry and Holly - (Master and port heads)
- Electronic trolling valves Palm Beach Tower Electronic single-lever controls for helm pod Recessed electronics boxes Removable flybridge jumpseat backrest ICOM 604 VHF radio Release teak helm pod Single lever control handles with bow thruster buttons ZF engine controls Release Marine helm chairs
- Livewell in sole Custom teak deck Refrigerated cockpit step box Transom coaming with gate and transom fishbox Lewmar C4 windlass capstan only Transom swim steps Ice machine with discharge into cockpit sole box Rod holders Awlgripped lazarette Y- valve for fresh and salt water washdowns in cockpit Electronic cockpit controls Freezer storage with dividers in mezzanine seat
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Furuno NAVNET 3D radar KEP integrated glass panel ($40,000 option) Furuno NAVNET 3D Plotter, processor with mouse and keyboard Sirius SAT weather Furuno NAVNET 3D 3kW sounder Simrad AP803 Autopilot (2) ICOM IC-M604 VHF radios Bridge Fusion system stereo with IPOD dock - JL audio speakers Color camera mounted on aft bridge rail for cockpit (1) Engine room camera SAT KVH Tracvision HD TV SAT radio ACR remote spotlight TOWER Furuno NAVNET plotter ICOM VHF command mic Simrad autopilot
- Deck and Hull
- (4) Underwater lights Oval exhaust outlets Fiberglass side thru-hulls Freshwater washdown at bow inside anchor locker Stainless steel toe rail chafe guard plate at bow Custom non-metallic boot stripe
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- 24V fuel priming pumps Watermaker 700 GPD with auto backflush Gas-water separator for generator Awlgrip on brass thru-hulls and sea strainers in engine room and fwd. bilges Dual Racor primary fuel filters Oil change system line to cockpit dockside box 110V outlet on aft bulkhead at entranceway T in dockside water manifold to fill water tank from cockpit Bow thruster Icemaker
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht