- 22 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
AGGRESSIVELY PRICED TO SELL! Light Used, and ready for a new owner.
Complete with canvas top, and full enclosure. She has less than 150 hrs. on the single Yamaha 150, 2 stroke. Professionally maintained, always winter shrink wrapped. This is a clean offering, whose owner has lost interest. Call in confidence.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step aboard a spacious cockpit, with fold down rear seating, dual fish boxes, live well, and under gunnel rod holders. Move forward to starboard helm, and port companion seat. Centerline access to cuddy featuring full cushioned V berth, and hidden porta potty.
- Live well aft, with light Cushioned seating Fish boxes (2) Rod holders, and rocket launcher Stern swim ladder
- Electronics & Helm
- Starboard Helm Station, with Instrumentation, and Lighting Standard Horizon VHF Radio JRC Color Plotter/Fish Finder PLOT 500F
- 12 Volt electrical system Dual bilge pumps Spreader lights, Aft and forward
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yamaha 2 Stroke 150 HP Less than 150 hours
- Broker's Comments
- This is a clean, professionally maintained, turnkey vessel. Conveniently located, and easy to show.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.