- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sleeps 6 in 2 Staterooms.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Standard Plan "A" layout with interior offering a second mid-stateroom with 2nd head. Teak decor with teak and holly floors and light beige ultra-leather dinette. Centerline queen is forward with large stall shower and head to port. Ample cockpit seating for 10 or more. There is a hydraulic cockpit table aft for dining "al fresco" or for use as a sunpad during the day. The 48" platform has access from both port and starboard sides and has ample room for a dinghy or jet ski.
- Master & Guest Staterooms
- Custom down bedspreads in forward and aft staterooms Panasonic TV/VCR
- Dinette table -- converts to berth Flat LCD TV Bose AM/FM/CD player DVD player Sirius/XM radio
- Force 10 3-burner cooktop SubZero refrigerator under-counter Marvel freezer under counter Panasonic microwave/convection oven Corian countertops Dual stainless steel sink Coffee maker
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- RL70C Raytheon radar/chart plotter Simrad AP-22 auto pilot Raymarine ST60 depth finder – Tridata VDO Rudder Angle Indicator Digital wind indicator Garmin 2010C color plotter ICOM M502 VHF w/extra speaker by stbd helm Both chart plotters with stand-alone GPS antennas and interfaced to auto pilot Ritchie compass
- Electrical System
- Onan generator 10 Kw with 300 hours Heart inverter with extra battery – 2000 Watt 2-bank battery system w/gel-cel batteries (8) Total (2) Battery chargers (C-charger) (1) 30 amp outlet with shore cord (1) 50 amp outlet on Glendinning cable recoiler TV and phone outlets Air conditioning Battery parallel system
- Deck Equipment
- Windshield wipers & washers Electric helm seat ACR RCL-100 Spotlight Helm console cover and seat covers Cool helm A/C vent Aft facing lounge and engine room entrance Arch with canvas aft bimini and side curtains Custom 12v/110v refrigerator portside helm seat Antenna mast for hardtop Maxwell 800 Windlass Electric horn Electric opening windshield vent Tiara custom blue helm w/navy piping on wooden steering wheel Extra helm speakers for stereo Fresh water washdown in anchor locker Automatic all chain windlass system Molded in fiberglass bow pulpit Built in air screens and privacy covers for deck hatches Foredeck sunpad Delta anchor with 200' of ¼" chain
- Portside cockpit stowage locker with custom bottle holders Transom stowage trunk, 105 cu.ft. Fresh and raw water washdown Cockpit wet bar with optional ice maker Custom cockpit sunshade/camper top with side mosquito mesh curtains Tiara custom navy piping on cockpit upholstery Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Racor fuel filters ZF V-Drive ZF3021V transmissions 1.65:1 Teleflex hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs Walvac built-in vacuum Xintex carbon monoxide detectors Engine block heaters Oil change system Glendinning electronic controls & synchronizer Waste macerator with Y-valve FE 241 fire extinguishing system Hot water heater Dripless water cooled shaft logs 2 Zone Marine air conditioning Upgraded bonding system
- “HAPPY OURS” has been a freshwater yacht since late 2003. She is the lowest hour, lightest used 40’ mid-cabin on the market and is well worth inspecting. Realistically priced and ready to go cruising!
- Exclusions to include but are not limited to, owners personal items and barometer clock. A detailed list of exclusions are to be provided at time of sale upon written request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For Additional Information, Contact Centra Agent John Varga 954-258-1717 or email@example.com