- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This PRISTINE 3300 Martinique has been professionally maintained and shows it from the twin 7.4L Mercruisers through-out the entire vessel. This stylish inboard cruiser boasts roomy accommodations in a 33' package. The midcabin interior with the open- plan layout will sleep up to six adults. The well-planned cockpit features port-side lounge forward, double helm seat, wraparound seating aft, bait tank, cockpit sink and a full camper enclosure. A power hatch provides excellent access to a well-organized engine compartment housing a fresh pair of Mercruiser 7.4 MPI V-drive inboard engines and the generator. Also, HEAT AND AIR CONDITIONING.
The beautiful sport cruiser is ready for family fun with its cruises up and down the coast, out to Catalina for the weekend and just being aboard in the harbor. She has been priced to sell as the owner has purchased a larger vessel. MUST SEE TO FULLY APPRECIATE IT'S BEAUTY AND CONDITION.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Wellcraft 3000 Martinique features little touches like custom interior fabrics, cherry wood cabinets, a walk-through windshield, and an entry light switch located at the transom. Protection from the elements can be found under the standard Bimini top that is easy to install. The spacious cockpit with plenty of seating and table room is perfect for entertaining guests. The well-appointed helm comes complete with full backlit instrumentation and room for electronics. The contemporary styled cabin features designer fabrics and soft-touch vinyl seating. The dinette converts to a comfortable berth with storage. The forward and aft berths have cedar-lined hanging lockers. The midcabin, a comfortable seating area by day, converts to a large berth with privacy curtains at night. There's also an opening window with screen for ventilation. The comfortable head compartment has ample counter space, a molded sink with Granulon countertop, a shower, a mirror and a SeaLand VacuFlush head with holding tank.
- ** SS Sink ** Norcold Refrigeration ** Kenyon 2 Burner Electric Stovetop ** GE Turntable Microwave Oven ** Icemaker in Cockpit ** Lots of Storage
- ** 12 Volts DC w/DC Branch Circuit Overload Protection ** 2 size 27 Batteries ** 120 Volts AC wAC Shore Power Cord ** Professional Promariner 50-3 Amp, AC Shore Powered Battery Charger ** 2 Johnson 12V Electric Bilge Pumps w/Automatic Float Switchs ** 12V Electric Sump Pump for Shower ** 12V Electric Sump Pump for Air Conditioning System ** Kohler model 7.3E Fresh Water Cooled Generator ** Vacu-Flush , 12V DC Electric Marine Toilet ** Engine Hatch Electric Lift ** JVC Model 12V DC Stero
- ** Danforth Compass ** Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF ** Raymarine 70 GPS/Plotter/Sounder/Radar ** 24 mile Radar Range ** Electric Remote Searchlight
- ** Maxwell 12V DC Electric Windlass (Rebuilt 2012) ** Primary Anchor is Plow Type w/75' Chain & 125' Rode ** Swim Platform ** Hot & Cold Shower in Cockpit ** Full Camper Package ** Walk-thru Transom Door
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.