- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Newly Listed - Ready to Go!
Click here for Virtual Tour: http://yachtprofile.com/ypm62s
Major Price Drop REDUCTION!
Owner moving to a larger boat and says sell NOW!
Professionally maintained with regular routine maintenance. Corporate Office represents the ultimate value in a luxuriously appointed custom sport fishing yacht. She has a deep V-hull with a beautiful Carolina flare bow and flat running attitude. She has a very, very dry ride!
New interior updates, all new electronics and many recent engine room updates.
The hull was designed by Grant Robinson, one of the world's foremost sport fishing yacht designers. This design was fully tank-tested at the Stevens Institute. The hull was then custom built on the T&D yard in Palm Beach, FL, creating a fuel efficient hull and a dry ride. During her design and hull build phase, strength was assured by a state-of-the-art vacuum-bagged double airex-cored triple fiberglass manufacturing process. Moved to the Merritt Ship Yard for completion, she was fitted with full-length chine spray rails and lifting strakesto enhance her already excellent and dry sea-keeping abilities. The interior was then fitted out and as usual, the folks at the Merritt Yard created a beautiful, yacht-like interior, to offer her owners decades of high-end luxury.
Boat is located at our docks at Marina Jack in downtown Sarasota.
Call today for your private showing.
- Accommodations and Layout
- Corporate Office represents the ultimate luxurious custom sport fishing yacht. The hull was designed by Grant Robinson, one of the world's foremost sport fishing yacht designers. Fully tank tested at the Stevens institute, she a very fuel efficient, plush, beautifully designed vessel. She has a deep V-hull with a beautiful Carolina flare bow and flat running attitude. In rough weather, these features, combined with double locking hardware on all drawers and doors keep their contents secure. Strength is assured by vacuum bagged double airex cored triple fiberglass manufacturing process. Full length chine spray rails and lifting strakes installed at the Merritt Shipyard have produced excellent dry, sea-keeping and performance abilities. Sleeps six owners and guests in three staterooms. The master suite is forward with king berth and ensuite bathroom. VIP Guest suite is next aft to port with king berth and ensuite head and shower. On the starboard side is the Guest/Crew stateroom with upper and lower berths and ensuite bathroom. Main salon is entered from the cockpit area and was entirely constructed by Merritt Boat Yard and designed by Ruth Merritt . To port is a large L-shaped tan color sofa which seats six comfortably. A custom Merritt triangular shaped coffee table may be raised or lowered with remote control. Forward is the custom entertainment center featuring an oversized console with a 31" Sony color TV. New carpeting throughout. All the rounded corners and solid teak woodwork throughout the interior is rich and bookmatched by master craftsmen. All closets and drawers are cedar lined. The closets have lights with limit switches that automatically illuminate when opened. Completely furbished with suede walls in master stateroom and VIP stateroom and beige leather walls in the hallway. The electronic audio/visual equipment is all top of the line. Surround Sound is vessel integrated with stereo and TV and is pre-amplified for vessel broadcast throughout the interior, cockpit and flybridge area.
- Electronics/ Navigation
- The huge flybridge is well laid out and features a hydraulically operated electronic display panel which, when raised, provides access to the all new electronics and controls and when down, protects and hides the electronics from view. There are two custom Scopinich helm chairs, on the port side is an L-shaped lounge for six to eight people. On the starboard side forward of the helm station facing forward is an L-shaped lounge for four to six people. There is storage under all seats and a huge lighted storage area forward of flybridge for life jackets, EPIRB and spare parts. Flybridge enclosed on three sides with zippered clear roll up curtains for protection against wind and rain. A panel is forward of the helm station to keep wind off charts and captain. Gold anodized rod holders. New Simrad electronics 2012 Dual 12" displays with radar and CHIRP sounder, radar and weather. Simrad - NSS12 Sport Chartplotter and Fishfinder Preloaded Insight Cartography for North America; Dual 12" color touch-screen LCD; built-in GPS; Simrad radar IPX7 waterproofing; Touch Sensible technology SIM-TX06S 6KW Open array system SIM-BSM2 Sounder SIM- B265 CHIRP Transducer SIM-WM2 Weather w/antenna SIM-AP28 Auto Pilot Simrad RC42 Rate compass / Gyro ICOM M504 MARINE VHF RADIO Hailer - 1 RAM Mic Capable FUS-MS-IP600G AM/FM/iPod Stereo Head 70 Watts/Channel IR-DND60 Engine room camera DIYZ-Wifi extender with router
- Deck Matterhorn white Awlgrip paint, great shine (repainted) Low Profile Nautical Structures davit on foredeck (2005) Galley Maid electric windlass Fiberglass nonskid decks Electric searchlight w/remote Miele Electric Grill Fishing Equipment Bait freezer Cockpit sink Live well in cockpit sole Rupp outriggers Rupp center rigger 40' Tuna tower
- Electrical and Mechanical
- Twin Detroit 12V71TI High performance 71 series; 1000hp each (10 Starboard / 500 Port) hrs since major overhauls) All new water, fuel and oil coolers Two 40 amp auto battery chargers Group 31 batteries main engines and gensets replaced in 2012. Twin Onan 20KW gensets Two 50 amp shore power cords, one with automatic reel Glendinning synchronizers Micro Commander controls with back up synchronization Trim tabs Substantial spare parts inventory Holding tanks for blackwater Four Marine Aire reverse cycle A/C with dehumidification system (serviced regularly) Two bilge blowers Seven bilge pumps - auto Full controls in cockpit, bridge and tower (tower steering in/op) Emergency engine stops (replaced 2012) All new Engine alarms with new low water warning alarms Halon fie extinguishing system Freshwater cooling system Racor fuel filters France Helice 4-blade propellers Two spare Michigan propellers Oversized rudders and Aquamet 22 shafts offering excellent responsive wheel control
- Owners Personal Items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.