- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Common Rail
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This custom Carolina beauty is the perfect offering for an owner operator or captain manned tournament battle wagon! She is well equipped with all the necessary gear, and meticulously maintained in immaculate condition at all times.
She is quick and economical with Common Rail 800hp MAN’s and designed for eye appeal, ease of maintenance and functionality!
A must see offering for any serious Carolina boat buyer.
- 110 V AC outlets 12 V DC accessory outlet Smoke detector CO2 detector Marine AC air conditioner with keypad control Carpeting Pioneer DVD/CD player Entertainment center with Samsung flat screen TV Pioneer stereo system Stanley electric opening salon door system Recessed overhead lighting with dimmers Main electrical panel Straight settee with storage to port L Shaped settee with storage to starboard Extra freezer in built in cabinet with corian top below the entertainment center Storage drawers
- Corian counter tops Summitt under counter freezer Freshwater system Lockers GE convection microwave oven Summitt under counter refrigerator Corian sink Euro (2) burner stove top Hot water heater
- Master Stateroom
- Located all the way forward and has the following features: Marine Air AC with keypad control Carpeting 2 full length hanging lockers Walk around queen berth Pioneer stereo system with external speakers Samsung color TV Overhead deck hatch (2) Reading lights on bulkhead CO2 Detector Smoke detector (2) Shelves on hull side outboard port and starboard 110 V A.C. outlet
- Guest Stateroom
- This area is located amidships and features (2) companionway bunks and shared guest head and shower Marine Air AC Carpeting Full length locker Mirror on aft bulkhead Nightstand with corian top Pioneer stereo system Upper and lower berths Storage drawers Overhead recessed lighting Reading lights above both bunks 110 V A.C. outlet
- There is one head located amidships across from the over-under bunks-Features include: Teak and holly sole Stall shower Raritan electric head 110 V AC outlet Storage cabinet/mirrored face Corian counter top and sink Overhead lighting AC Vent
- Molded fiberglass hardtop Recessed lighting Antennaes Release marine teak helm chair with cover Bench seating with cushions and storage Varnished teak helm pod with single lever controls Recessed electronic boxes with lids Glenndenning electronic controls with synchronizer and trolling valves Ritchie compass Instrument panel with MAN electronic display modules Hynautic wheel steering (4) Rod rocket launcher on aft rail Varnished teak cap rail 3 Sided EZ2CY enclosure with center U-zip panel Stereo speakers Electronics breaker panel Fuel and water tank gauges (2) 12V DC spotlight accessory receptacles
- Navigation Station
- Glenndenning electronic controls and keypad Furuno RD 30 display gauge Simrad AP16 autopilot Furuno Navnet chart plotter Furuno Navnet color depth sounder Furuno GPS/WAS model GP32 Instrument panel Furuno Navnet radar (2) Icom M502 VHF radios Clarion AM-FM marine stereo with speakers ACR electric spotlight
- This tournament ready cockpit was laid out by an experienced owner and builder. She is clean, uncluttered and functional. Features include: Mezzanine with: (2) Port side stainless steel bait or storage boxes Center electronic opening engine room door Starboard drink box-stainless steel lined Teak deck Rolled teak covering boards Transom gate Carolina style stainless steel lined transom fish box Fresh and salt water wash down outlets 50 AMP shore cord connector Cable TV and phone outlet Corner thru hull hause pipes Overhead recessed lighting (4) Molded into hardtop cockpit Quartz lights
- Fishing Equipment
- Bait Freezer Release Marine teak fighting chair boltless pedestal with 4 rod rocket launcher and rigging tray and drawer Rupp 2X outriggers (4) rod holders Stainless Steel lined transom fish box Stainless steel lined bait and or drink boxes
- Main Deck
- (1) Bomar foredeck hatch Pop-Up bow and spring line cleats Varnished teak toe rail Varnished flybridge half round molding Partial non skid fore deck and side decks-center is gloss finished Low profile molded in handrails-painted Release marine teak helm seat with back rests Navigation lights Stainless steel rub rails
- Rudders Trim tabs Zinc anode
- Electrical System
- 240-110V AC electrical system Alternators Optima brand battery bank Charles 40 Amp battery charger 12-24V DC electrical system Northern Lights 12 KW generator with 1072 hours Vanner volt master 60 AMP battery equilzer Guest battery on-off and parallel switches Racor filter on gen set Separate genset battery and guest on/off switch
- Engine Room
- Electric opening cockpit-Engine room door access (2) Zone marine air AC with keypad controls-(1) for salon and (1) for lower area and master stateroom (4) Bilge blowers (8) Automatic-manual bilge pumps Polished stainless steel engine mounts Engine room sound insulation Engine synchronizer Fire boy fire control system Fresh water cooling system Racor fuel filters (2) each main engines Fuel management system Fire Boy fire control system (2) Fuel tanks –both under cockpit Hot water heater Holding tank ZF 1:75 to 1 transmissions Dripless shaft logs Overhead lighting Hynautic steering reservoir Mufflers Oil filters Oil transfer system 110 V AC outlet Stainless steel propeller shafts (2) Shur Flo fresh water pumps 24V DC (2) 110V AC air conditioning pumps Gleaming white awlgrip finish, ample lighting and polished stainless steel engine mounts make for a clean, functional and very impressive engine room! 2300 top end at 36 knots 1800 at 28.5 knots while burning 46 gallons per hour.
- This custom Carolina beauty is the perfect offering for an owner operator or captain manned tournament battle wagon! She is well equipped with all the necessary gear, and meticulously maintained in immaculate condition at all times. She is quick and economical with Common Rail 800hp MAN’s and laid out for eye appeal, ease of maintenance and functionality! A must see offering for any serious Carolina boat buyer.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.