- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Great opportunity here on a super-clean and well-optioned 32 Albemarle. She has all of the right features for a pocket sportfisherman including tower, outriggers, the preferred CAT 3126 power and many other features. This boat is a Cobia machine and is ready to fish today. She is at the Wharf in Orange Beach and can be seen anytime!
- The “Brown Eyed Girl” accommodates four overnight. The forward seating area is U-shaped with a dinette table. With the table down, the lower seats convert to a double berth. Additionally, the seat backs flip up to make a pair of upper berths for two additional guests. Aft to port is the full galley with microwave, refrigerator, sink, Corian countertops and abundant storage. Aft to starboard is the fully enclosed head compartment containing an electric marine head with holding tank and overboard discharge, sink, vanity and handheld shower. The salon is finished in rich woods, up-scale fabrics and a teak & holly sole.
- V-berth forward Upper and lower berths- flip up Reverse cycle air and heat CD/Stereo, DVD player and flatscreen TV Teak and holly sole Under bunk storage Overhead rod storage
- Refrigerator Microwave Sink with hot/cold water Abundant storage
- 110V A/C system with monitor panel 12V D/C system with monitor panel Automatic battery charger 5kW Westerbeke GenSet 30 amp shore service with cord Batteries (3) Battery selector switch Fire suppression system
- Oil transfer system Fire control system Engine synchronizers Raw water sea strainer Fresh water cooling system Reverse cycle air conditioner Console, tower engine controls Fire alarm Fuel filters Bilge blowers Battery alarm Oil pressure alarm Oil temperature alarm Engine fuel shut-off valve Engine temperature alarm Trim Tabs Racor fuel filters Perko strainers Fuel shut off valves Electric hydraulic rams for engine room (2) Auto bilge pumps Engine alarm system Hydraulic steering
- Northstar 951X Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF Raymarine RL70C chart Furuno radar Raymarine St6001 autopilot
- Built-in transom fishbox with macerator Cockpit rigging center with freshwater sink and tackle storage Full tower Fresh/raw water wash down Transom door Circulating livewell Spreader lights Coaming Pads - recently replaced Lee Sr. Double Spreader Outriggers and 10 rocket launchers 3-sided enclosure Lewmar windlass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht