- 24 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A "GRADY WHITE".
THIS MODEL IS THE VERY POPULAR "248 VOYAGER".
SHE IS POWERED BY A 225 H.P. YAMAHA EFI OUTBOARD WITH ONLY 325 HOURS.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH A HARDTOP, FULL ENCLOSURE, ELECTRONICS, COMPLETE WALK AROUND, ROD STORAGE, SNAP ON CUSHIONS, TACKLE STORAGE, BAIT WELL, FISH BOXES, DIVE PLATFORM WITH LADDER AND SO MUCH MORE.
The quality, fit, finish, design, features and styling make this boat one of the best you can find.
She is equipped for fishing but you can easily enjoy this boat cruising with family and friends, water sports, crabbing or just laying around that lazy cove wasting the day away.
Whatever enjoyment you may desire, this boat will make it work for you.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION
- SLEEPS 2 IN HER FORWARD CABIN HEAD SYSTEM HARDTOP WITH ENCLOSURE WALK AROUND DECKING FLUSH DECK FOR EASY FISHING ROD STORAGE FISH BOXES
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER VHF MARINE RADIO SPEED INDICATOR GPS
- DECK WASH WIPERS HORN BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS WIRING SYSTEMS 12 VOLT DC SHIPS POWER GAUGES BATTERY'S NIGHT LIGHTING
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR PULPIT ROD HOLDERS HARDTOP WITH ENCLOSURE ROCKET LAUNCHERS SWIM PLATFORM WITH LADDER ROD STORAGE SNAP ON CUSHIONS STORAGE WASHDOWN RUB RAILS STEERING WHEEL TRIM TACKLE STORAGE BAIT WELL FRESH WATER WASHDOWN COCKPIT LIGHTING
- CABIN FEATURES
- BUNK SLEEPS 2 HEAD, PORTA POTTI OVERHEAD HATCH WITH SCREEN
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCH DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHER ENGINE ALARMS
- AM FM STEREO COCKPIT COAMING DECK WASH COCKPIT SHOWER BOW PULPIT WALK THRU TRANSOM FISH PAK
- Mears Point YS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.