- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 490 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The popular 38 Tiara Open outfitted as the Cummins-Zeus Pod demo, with all the performance and ease of use the Zeus System offers. Joy Stick, Skyhook, Low Hours, Hardtop and a long list of options.
- 3800 Tiara Open Plan A. Master is forward with center line Queen berth with private entrance from salon. Full galley, dinette to port converts to sleep two. Large head is to port with stall shower.
- Solid teak flooring Samsung TV, 15" LCD Bose stereo system L-shaped ultra-leather sofa, seats (4) Hi-low teak & inlayed table Dinette converts to twin
- Corian countertop Recessed two-burner cook top Composite sink Microwave oven Upper dish locker Utensil draws AC/DC under counter refrigerator/freezer Under counter storage
- Master Stateroom
- Double pedestal berth with inner spring mattress Quilted bed cover, pillow shams & pillows Hanging locker Hull side shelves, port & starboard TV LCD 15" Flat screen Majestic Marine AC 7,000 BTU’s Storage under berth, gas assisted lift
- Corian counter top with sink Mirrored vanity above sink Storage locker Full frame wood doors Vacuflush toilet with holding tank Full fiberglass stall shower with sump Exhaust fan
- Upper Cockpit
- The steering station is on the starboard side with full instrumentation, Flag Blue gel coat, and stainless steel wheel. The cool air helm features an electric sliding helm seat, wet bar, and refrigerator. The starboard side is fitted with L-lounge and cooler, storage, and aft facing seat. Custom curved composite windshield ¼” tempered glass Tiara hinged helm for electronics, Cup holders Acrylic sliding companionway door w/ screen Port side navigation chart area w/cup holders Drop down engine room hatch in floor Over side power helm seat, electric Curved companion seat w/ cooler Clarion AM/FM/CD player w/ 4 speakers & subwoofer Helm, L-lounge, & helm seat covers Fiberglass hard top Wet bar & refrigerator
- Lower Cockpit
- Custom Transom baitwell (80 gal) Birdsall Rocket Launcher Clarion Controls Fiberglass covering boards Molded-in CP steps (port & starboard) Cockpit lights, courtesy Cockpit drink holders Cockpit shower (hot & cold) Fresh & raw water wash down Molded-in transom gate Bait prep & tackle center Swim Platform Cockpit padding
- Zeus Joystick Cummins Smart Craft RayMarine electronics package (2) E120 12" multi-function color monitors Ray 240 VHF Radio Ray remote VHF speaker Speed/depth & temperature ST60 graphic display Precision Pilot Open array radar (4K) Clarion AM/FM/CD player with Ritchie compass, 5” SS-2000 SkyhookSystem 12V Outlet at helm Guest spot light
- Onan generator 12V & 120 V electrical systems battery charger 240 V, 50 amp 65’ shore cord Glendinning cable recoiler Battery parallel Reverse polarity TV & AM/FM antenna
- Deck Equipment
- Custom cockpit covers Front windshield covers Custom table for cockpit Cockpit lights aft hard top 8- Place rod aft hard top Rod holders in CP sides (3+3) Fiberglass pulpit Maxwell windlass Delta plow anchor Taco low profile outriggers
- Engine Room
- Twin Cummins QSB diesels490 HP (390hrs) Zues PODS Generation II ONAN 9 KW generator Marine air conditioning Glendenning cable Battery charger (2) Banks of 12 volt batteries Electrical bonding system Engine room insulation Racor fuel filters Raw water intake strainers Engine room lights 12V Electric hatch lifter dual (2) Bilge blowers (3) Automatic bilge pumps Fresh water tank Water heater, Fire extinguisher system
- Owners personal belongings, including fishing, diving and miscellaneous gear not related directly to use of vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.