- 113 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Launched in 2000 by the renowned Codecasa shipyard, Mimu has been meticulously maintained from new and has in recent years enjoyed many upgrades.
She is an exceptionally well built high quality yacht with trans-Atlantic range and all the comforts and systems normally found in larger superyachts.
- Electronics and Navigation
- B&G Anemometer Anschutz Gyro(reconditioned 2012) Plath Compass Barometer 2 x Furuno 48nm radar Seatel SATCOM/VSAT (serviced 2012) 2 x Furuno GPS Panasonic Digital Phone System Iridium GSM HP 6500 Scanner/copier DSC Icon VHF Broadband WIFI (serviced 2012) Nobletec Plotter Seatrac tender and Jet ski plotter.
- Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x 50kw Kohler generators (overhauled 2012) Gen Hours: 12,196; 12,129 ZF gearbox Atlas power converter (serviced 2012) Codecasa custom A/C (ducts cleaned & sterilised 2012) Koopnautic bowthruster (re set up 2012) 46KW 380vAC 2 x Technicomar water makers(180 litres/hour) Koopnautic stabilisers (serviced 2012) Alfa Laval fuel separator (installed 2012) Hamann sewage system (refurbished 2012)
- Deck Equipment
- 2 x anchors with 160m chain, stbd and 130m, port 2 x windlass (refurbished 2012) 2 x aft warping capstans Marquip Side boarding ladder Sanguetti retractable passarelle (overhauled 2012)
- Full width lounge area for 8-10 guests; dining table for 8 guests; large screen TV with DVD; CD; Satellite TV. Includes 2 x lounge to seat 5 guests; 4 x arm chairs, 2 x coffee tables. Double aft electrical glass sliding doors. Mirrored panels behind dining table. Overhead mirrored ceiling with Murano glass lighting features. During the 2009 refit, the following improvements were made: Carpet replaced with white glass tile. Soft Furnishings replaced. Overhead panel removed and updated. All lighting was replaced and improved. Shoji Screens installed. Motorized Drapes installed Audiovisual equipment installed 2009: 46" Samsung Flat Screen Samsung Blue Ray DVD Player Denon Surround Sound Receiver GLA Satellite Receiver KVH HDTV Direct TV Satellite Receiver Mini iPad Wi-Fi Installed
- Master Stateroom
- King size bed 2 x walk in wardrobes Bathroom 1 – shower; bidet, toilet, large vanity unit Bathroom 2 – spa shower, toilet, vanity unit During the 2009 refit, the following improvements were made: Glass Tile Installed Over Head Sound Proofing installed. Shoji Screens Installed. Motorized Shades Installed. Day Head completely refurbished. Bathroom completely rebuilt to include Tiled Shower, new Vanity, walls and over panels, all fixtures replaced and plumbing and lighting updated. Soft Furnishings replaced and updated. Dedicated Fax Line Wi-Fi Installed Audiovisual equipment installed 2009: 40" Samsung Flat Screen TV Samsung Blue Ray DVD/Blue Ray Player. GLA Satellite Receiver KVH HDTV Direct TV Satellite Receiver Denon AM/FM Receiver 500W X 2 Ch XM Receiver XM Ready Mini iPad
- VIP Stateroom
- King size bed 2 x double built in wardrobes Bathroom – shower, toilet, bidet, large vanity unit During the 2009 refit, the following improvements were made: New Carpet Installed Over Panels removed and updated with improved sound proofing All lighting updated Bathroom completely redone, to include new shower, head, vanity and fittings Shoji Screens Installed Motorized drapes installed Wi-Fi installed Audiovisual equipment installed 2009: Samsung 32" Flat Screen TV Samsung DVD Blue Ray Denon AM/FM Receiver KVH HDTV Direct TV Satellite Receiver GLA Satellite Receiver Mini iPad
- Starboard Twin Cabin
- 2 x single beds and 1 x pullman Large wardrobe Desk Bathroom - shower, bidet, toilet and separate vanity room. This has two way access(from lower deck foyer) so that it can also be used as a Day Head. During the 2009 refit, the following improvements were made: Overhead Panels Removed and lighting and soundproofing updated. Carpet Replaced. Shoji Screens Installed. Motorized Drapes Installed. Bathrooms completely Updated with new fixtures, panels and showers and plumbing. Wi-Fi Installed. Audiovisual equipment installed 2009: 22" Samsung Flat Screen TV Teac DVD Player KVH HDTV Satellite Receiver GLA Satellite Receiver AM/FM Fahrenheit Stereo Crestron Remote Control
- Port Twin Cabin
- 2 x single beds and 1 x pullman Large wardrobe Desk Bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet and vanity unit. During the 2009 refit, the following improvements were made: Overhead Panels Removed and lighting and soundproofing updated. Carpet Replaced. Shoji Screens Installed. Motorized Drapes Installed. Bathrooms completely Updated with new fixtures, panels and showers and plumbing. Wi-Fi Installed. Audiovisual equipment installed 2009: 22" Samsung Flat Screen TV Teac DVD Player KVH HDTV Satellite Receiver GLA Satellite Receiver AM/FM Fahrenheit Stereo Crestron Remote Control
- Sun Deck
- In built U shaped seating and table for 8/10 guests. Extensive seating and sunpads at aft end. Small bar fridge, ice maker and drinks fridge; bar area; BBQ All soft firning replaced 2013
- New Fridge/Freezer 2012 New Microwave oven 2012 Oven and hobs updated on 2012 3x two burner induction Dishwashing machine 4x Fridge, 2x Freezer-Located outside the galley in the crew area During the 2009 refit, the following improvements were made: All cabinetry removed and updated Glass Tile installed New Miele Oven Installed Overlighting Improved WiFi Installed Aft Camera Monitor
- Crew Quarters
- Dining table/ seating for 5. Hob, sink, microwave, dishwasher, crew fridge, TV/DVD/CD. 2 x twin bunk cabins with ensuite head. 1 x single cabin with desk + ensuite head
- Safety and Fire Protection
- Minerva - fire control system Servowatch - monitoring system Safety/Fire fighting equipment: 3 x life raft 8 man EU EPIRB SART Flare packs Rocket/line throwers 4 x Life rings: 3 with strobe lights: 1 light/smoke GMDSS Icon/Simrad Deck VHF GMDSS Emergency Hand held x2 Grab Bags x 2 16 x fire extinguishers Breathing Apparatus, Fire suit Manual CO2 - Engine room Fire blanket - galley & crew mess Fire / Bilge Main Pump x2 and 1 x Emergency diesel fire/bilge pump (portable)
- Tender and Toys
- Castoldi Jet drive RIB, 16 ft 2 x Kayaks; snorkelling equipment; 1 x single water ski; 1 x double water ski; kneeboard; double 'donut'; alligator; paddle board, 2 x sea bob 5 x fishing rods and associated equipment; Swimming kickboards and 'noodles'
- Washing Machine Dryer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Lon McClosky: Lon @WorthAvenueYachts.com : 561-758-2628 Peter Thompson: Peter@WorthAvenueYachts.com : +44 77 88 755 334