- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Fish Wife" is a rare bright red one-owner Rampage 38' with low hours (360 original!) on her CAT 510hp C-9 engines. Rampage did not offer the red hull as an option, so the owner ordered the boat white and had it painted with Awlgrip at the famous Atlantic Yacht Basin yard in Great Bridge, VA prior to his taking final delivery. Unlike gelcoat, Awlgrip holds its shine for a very long time. She comes equipped with all of the popular factory options including the helm ac/heat package, marlin tower, Lee outriggers, full enclosure (all new in 2012), Todd Ayers electronics package (side scanning sonar just added), bait freezers, helm deck icemaker, flat screen TVs, Zodiac 6-Man liferaft, etc. Props recently tuned, and running gear coated with "prop-speed". All service has been performed by the same yard in Deltaville, VA since new- and all service records are available. Maintained with an "open check-book" policy, this Rampage truly stands out and must be seen! Listing broker is a former Rampage dealer and knows these boats very well. Please call with any questions or to arrange for a showing. Currently located at our docks at Bluewater Yachting Center in Hampton, VA.
- Salon All cherry wood interior Teak & Holly cabin sole Cut-to-fit & bound-edge salon carpet (beige) Beige vinyl headliner & wallcoverings Large U-Shaped beige ultra leather convertible lounge w/table Portside dual opening porthole windows w/ blinds Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo w/remote 6 disc changer Wooden rod storage rack on aft bulkhead for 4 rods Sharp Aquos 15" flat panel color TV Panasonic DVD player, wired to both TV sets Direct entry door to head Overhead round skylight over lounge table Carbon monoxide sensor/alarm 10,000 BTU Cruis Air unit for cabin w/ digital control Rod storage under salon floor Galley Down,to Stbd from helmdeck Storage under staircase step-pads Beige Corian counter-top w/ Integral sink & hot/cold pressure water Eurokera 2 burner electric range Tappan microwave/convection oven Tundra dual voltage refrigerator/freezer Two opening porthole windows w/ blind Eye-level storage cabinets Large under counter storage area Master Stateroom Forward, in cabin area Athwartships mounted double bed w/ 2 storage drawers & storage bin under Custom bedding Mirrored forward bulkhead 2 DC reading lamps on forward bulkhead 15" Sharp Aquos flat panel color TV Carbon monoxide sensor/alarm Cedar lined hanging locker 4 Storage compartments forward port corner of stateroom Rod storage rack on stbd hullside holds 3 rods Master Head Entry from salon via a cherry wood door Tecma fresh water flush MSD, holding tank,Y-Valve & macerator pump Beige Corian counter-top w/ integral sink & hot/cold pressure water Storage under sink Mirror-front medicine cabinet Mirror on aft wall Stall shower w/ integral seat Overhead Bomar hatch Helm Located on centerline at helmdeck CAT digital readout monitors for full engine functions Stainless steel steering wheel Electronic engine lever style controls w/ synchronizer & troll functions Clarion stereo remote control Trim tabs controls "Slow Mode" speed function control All electronics are flush mounted in Fascia panel Fuel tank gauge ACR spotlight control Battery parallel switch
- Lower Station: Furuno NavNet VX2 with Navionics Gold (open array radar) Furuno NavPilot Autopilot Furuno VHF Furuno GP-32 (back-up GPS, depth, sea temp) Hummingbird 1177C GPS/bottom machine Upper Station: Furuno RD-30 Furuno NavPilot Autopilot Furuno VHF
- 100 sq. ft. of usable cockpit area Dockside water inlet Port and starboard insulated boxes with drains-25 gallons each Bait prep center includes sink, rigging board and lockable tackle storage Removable cockpit bolsters Transom door with top gate and heavy duty, self-locking stainless latch Fuel tank inspection access hatch Gunnel hawse pipes with cleats below 55 gallon custom bait well with light Reinforcing plate for mounting fighting chair- aluminum Courtesy lighting under gunwales and helm deck overhang 2 large insulated fishboxes with macerator pumpout system Self-bailing cockpit sole with track dram system and center scupper Fresh and raw water wash-down systems Removable aft storage box with bilge access below
- Engine Room
- Caterpillar C9 Diesel main engines with trolling valves, ZF transmissions Trolling valves and ZF electronic controls Onan 9kw generator Three bilge pumps- 12 volt automatic/manual Bonding system with transom zinc plate High-capacity fuel filters with water separators High water alarm Heavy-duty 8D deep cycle batteries Six gallon stainless steel water heater 2 stainless steel propeller shafts- Aquamet 22 Fully recessed trim tabs Fireboy, automatic fire extinguishing system Extra thick engine room bulkhead with 2? high density sound insulation Double stainless steel hose clamps on all through-hull hose fittings Double stainless steel T-clamps on engine exhaust hoses Certified 5052 marine aluminum fuel tanks Holding tank with remote gauge and dockside pumpout Dripless shaft seals Fiberglass water-lift mufflers Internal seawater strainers- main engines Four-blade nibral propellers- CNC machined
- > RPM Speed in knots (GPS) Gallons/hour (total) Load > > 1700 17 26 57% > 1750 18 28 59% > 1800 19.1 29 62% > 1850 20 30 63% > 1900 21.8 32 64% > 1950 23.2 33 64% > 2000 24.8 34 65% > 2050 26 35 68% > 2100 27 36 71% > 2150 27.8 38 74% > 2200 29.1 40 76% > 2250 30.2 42 80% > 2300 30.8 44 84% > > 2500 (WOT) 32.5 50 100%
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Mark-Connors/ Mark Connors at 757-406-1673 or email@example.com