- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 6D@435 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2008 Tiara 4300 Sovran is an excellent example of why this model is one of the best-selling yachts ever produced!! Powered by Volvo Diesel IPS 600’s (435 HP ea.), with ‘Joystick’ controls, she has plenty of power and maneuvers effortlessly and efficiently.
The two stateroom, two head layout accommodates owners and passengers on day trips as well as extended cruises!! Galley includes ‘new’ over/under refrigerator-freezer, convection oven, electric stovetop and abundant storage. The salon is spacious and includes a large flat screen TV, comfortable sofa and teak dining table!!
Electronics are Raymarine and include Radar, WAAS/GPS, Chartplotter, Sounder, Autopilot, and SAT TV. 32,000 BTU’s of AC including two units at the helm, make this yacht a very comfortable vessel in all climates!! Also includes full cockpit cover, windshield cover, bow cushion, Onan 11.5kW generator and MUCH MORE!!! Hardtop and full windshield make cruising safe and comfortable! Only 330 Hours!!!
Bring ALL OFFERS!!
- Majestic 26" flat screen LCD TV Bose Lifestyle AM/FM stereo/CD/DVD w/concealed speakers Teak companionway steps w/storage below Teak and Holly sole Safety handrail Storage area for table in master starboard hanging locker U-shaped dining area to starboard, seating 4-5 Convertible dinette converts to berth Marine Air Systems 16,000 BTU air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat, controls in salon remotely located compressor in engine room Washer/Dryer
- Corian countertops (2) Stainless steel sinks undermount w/Corian covers and hot/cold water faucet Stove top exhaust fan Solid Teak and Holly sole Trash bin 2-Burner ceramic cooktop w/Corian covers Microwave/convection oven Upgraded refrigerator/freezer Upper and lower cabinet storage Storage for cooktop and sink covers
- Master Stateroom
- Solid Teak door from salon to master stateroom Queen-size berth w/storage below Cable TV/phone outlet GFI protected outlets 15" Majestic flat screen TV Teak and Holly sole Hanging locker (2) 120V outlets
- Master Head
- Vanity storage Corian vanity countertop w/clear glass sink Fiberglass shower stall w/glass shower door Medicine cabinet Avonite inlay floor Vacu Flush toilet AC vent Exhaust fan
- Guest Stateroom
- Side-by-side twin berths which convert to queen w/filler cushion Phone outlet Mirror on starboard bulkhead Cedar-lined port hanging locker w/closet rod & removable shelves (2) 120V outlets Marine Air 6,000 BTU air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat (2) Reading lamps Storage in fwd bulkhead w/access beneath companionway steps
- Guest Head
- Corian countertop vanity and glass sink Storage in lower vanity Fiberglass shower w/shower curtain Vacu-Flush toilet w/cover Medicine cabinet
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- (2) E120 Raymarine multi-function displays with Navionics platinum chart card DSS receiver Sirius weather integrated to E120's Digital fishfinder Raymarine DSM300 sounder module Dual air horn USCG international NAV lighting Marine autopilot RS125 WAAS/GPS Antenna Antenna mast for hardtop SAT TV with dome and dummy dome Samsung HD SAT receiver for DirectTV w/ remote Interface electronics Digital depth Raymarine ST60 graphic repeater Ritchie SS-2000 Navigator compass 4kW open array radar systems Raymarine 240 VHF radio system
- Electrical System
- Underwater lights Onan 11.5kW diesel generator w/sound shield and helm indicator Charles battery charger, 100 amp 240V AC, 50 amp 65' shore cord with Glendinning system Electrical bonding system Battery parallel system Separate volt meter for engine and house batteries 12V DC 120V/240V AC Cable TV & phone inlets & outlets w/dockside cord New battery charger and all marine batteries (8) replaced - November 2012
- Helm Upper Cockpit
- Flag Blue helm dash Upper cockpit AC 32,000 BTU's in addition to Tiara's standard cool helm Air conditioning dual unit Centerline entry to salon w/acrylic sliding companionway door, screen door, privacy cover Portside NAV center includes chart storage w/white acrylic lid & cup holders Helm console and seat canvas covers Tiara custom composite windshield integrated into standard hardtop w/tempered safety glass, safety handrails, power opening center section and (3) washer/wipers Curved companionway lounge w/table and cup holders Teak headliner panels Tiara hinged helm console w/digital engine monitoring displays, recessed cup holder, clock, 12V outlet Volvo Penta Inboard Performance System (IPS) Joystick control Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo system w/remote, amp, subwoofer, (4) speakers - (2) hardtop, (2) aft cockpit Clarion iPod interface capable Access hatch to aft stateroom Portlight with privacy cover for aft stateroom Tiara composite hardtop integrated w/ windshield , w/aft curtain, (2) hatches w/built in Ocean Air screens and privacy covers, red/white LED lighting Aft curtain w/zippered entryway Teak & Corian accents Cockpit Flatscreen TV Cockpit wet bar with refrigerator Back clear curtain with rollup doorway in helm area canvas with window to cover the aft area for protection while at dock
- Deck Equipment
- Upper and lower teak tables-special ordered w/custom storage setup Flush forward fiberglass storage locker and flush anchor rode locker w/overboard drain Bennett Marine 12V hydraulic transom mounted trim tabs White gelcoat hull and deck (4) Stainless steel molded-in recessed opening portlights w/privacy inserts (3) Composite forward deck hatches and adjusters w/built in Ocean Air screens and privacy covers Molded in fiberglass bow pulpit with stainless steel roller One-piece welded 316L stainless steel 1 1/4" bow rail w/pulpit, staff burgee Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system w/control from foredeck foot Stainless steel 10" foredeck cleat Awlgrip anti-fouling bottom paint, black Tiara custom diamond non-skid deck and cockpit Foredeck sun pad with cup holders and cover Cockpit carpeting Covers for front windshield
- Engine Mechanical
- Twin Volvo IPS 600 drives @ 435 HP, 330 hours Volvo IPS joystick control Seaward 12 gallon water heater Zincs for transom (replaced October 2012), trim tabs drive units Oil changing system for mains and generator Engine room acoustical insulation (2) Engine room blowers, 250 CFM each (4) Auto/manual bilge pumps w/monitors at helm, 2 located aft in engine room, 2000 gph each Freshwater pressure system Holding tank w/deck discharge & holding tank vent filter, 50 gallon Macerator system for head Volvo electronic engine controls and steering system Custom eye-hooks installed to hang anchor Volvo digital engine monitoring system w/fuel level and rudder angle indicators Racor fuel filters/water separators for engines and generator Raw water intake strainers on engines Composite fuel tank, 375 gallons w/inline fuel tank filters (2) freshwater tanks 55 gallon All four props rebalanced (October 2012)
- Owner's personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht