This unique Motor Yacht is one of the largest
Sport cruisers on the market in the 90’s production. Her long foredeck and sleep profile, the 500 combined luxury and spacious MY. High-style interior that caused viewer extraordinary impression. Impressive interiors conditions and refinished. Has two private stateroom, two head and elegant saloon and galley.
- Depth sounder Navigation center Plotter Autopilot Compass GPS VHF Radar TV set DVD player CD player Cockpit speakers
- Inside Equipment
- Electric bilge pump Battery charger Air conditioning Instant Hot water Washing machine Microwave oven Marine head Full Side Refrigerator
- Electrical Equipment
- Shore power inlet 50A Onan Generator Inverter Electrical Circuit: 12V, 24V, 120V, 240v
- Outside Equipment/Extras
- Cockpit cushions Swimming ladder Cockpit shower Electric windlass
- Full Bimini Top and Enclosure
- Vessel Overview
- This vessel has been update and refitted by owner, beautiful inside and outside, a vessel that will provide a lot of space and comfort, just to weekend enjoyment of live in. LCD color TV, AM/FM stereo CD/DVD, telephone outlet, large hanging locker, private head access door, overhead hatch, and lighting. The Guest Stateroom to starboard contains, two single berths, TV, AM/FM stereo CD/DVD, hanging locker, accent lighting. The Galley, which is down to port, is open, and airy containing an stand up refrig./freezer, washer/dryer, two burner stove, Carousel microwave, Overhead exhaust fan, hard surface counter tops, large S/S sink, ample storage, and carpet flooring. The Main Salon is huge, open, and airy with a dedicated large dining table, dual helm seats in custom white leather, U-shaped starboard settee in custom white leather, large dinette table, LCD TV, Raritan ice maker, Bose home theater, full carpet covers, dual fold doors to the teak cockpit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.