- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado 4-Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
MOTIVATED SELLER---BRING ALL OFFERS!!!!
* * * BOTTOM HAS NEVER BEEN PAINTED * * *
* * * ALWAYS BEEN LIFT KEPT * * *
* * * NEVER FISHED * * *
"Team Apple", this 32' semi-custom Jarrett Bay walkaround express offers a whole new dimenison in performance for an open outboard. The smooth running Mercury Verado 275's provide a 30 knot cruise for a dry and comfortable ride. The deep freeboard throughout the walk around around area allows for a stable fishing platform in all sea conditions. The 330 gallon fuel capacity allows for cruising fishermen to have extensive range for trips to the Canyons, Bahamas or the Keys!!
- The Jarrett Bay 32 Walkaround-express marks the ultimate marriage of classic Carolina styling and performance with fiberglass processes. The hull is built of solid fiberglass with coring above the waterline to minimize weight and reduce noise. Closed cell foam stringers, bronze thru-hulls and a proprietary electrical bonding system exemplify Jarrett Bay's focus on structural durability and longevity. Jarrett Bays are well known for their sharp entry and flat stern which provides a soft, dry ride, a stable platform, tremendous backing maneuverability and easy handling in a following sea. Configured with five fix boxes, the 32' Jarrett Bay is a fully equipped offshore fishing vessel, while providing a comfortable interior with full size stand up head and V-berth accommodations. Black Boot Stripe Solid Glass Fiberglass Hull Bottom Composite Hull Sides Encapsulated Fiberglass Structural Core Stringers Molded Fiberglass Construction w/ Superior ISO/NPG Gelcoat Finish Bi-Axial Stitched Fabric Reinforcement Solid Glass Hull Bottom Construction w/ Vinylester Resin Premium Quality Molded-In White Gelcoat Finish Stainless Steel Rub Rail Lenco Trim Tabs, w/ Indicator Switch Stainless Steel Trailer Eye Aluminum Fuel Tanks Polyethylene Fresh Water Tank Polyethylene Holding Tank, Plumbed For Dockside Pumpout
- Custom American Black Cherry Interior Trim & Doors Bow V-Berths w/ 7' Rod Storage Below Recessed DC Lighting V-Berth Cushions w/ Two Throw Pillows Bomar Hatch w/ Screen Overhead Hatch Access To Bilge 110V Electrical Outlet Storage Steps
- HEAD COMPARTMENT
- Electric Jabsco Head Plumped To Freshwater w/ Macerator Recessed DC Lighting Positive Latches On Cabinet Doors Enclosed Full Height Head w/ Black American Cherry Trim & Companionway Door Solid Surface Countertop w/ Stainless Steel Sink Sealed Automatic Sump Pump Toiletry Storage Cabinet & Vanity Base Medicine Cabinet w/ Mirror 110V Electrical Outlet
- HELM DECK
- Walk-Around Model Pod Style Helm Console w/ Compass Starboard Side Helm Console Custom Built Helm Seating White Acrylic Companionway Door w/ Latch & Lock Mercury Electronic Controls Complete Custom Engine Instrument Panel w/ Audible Warning Signal Bilge Water Level Alarms, Audible Stainless Steel Helm Wheel w / Power Knob One 12 Volt Accessory Outlet AM/FM Stereo, Sat Radio w/ CD & MP3 Player Stainless Steel Safety Rail At Helm Courtesy Lights Gas Assisted Hinged Hatch w/ Access To Pump Room
- Raymarine C-120 Radar / Plotter / Bottom Machine Icom VHF Radio Raymarine Digital Depth Automatic Search Light Clarion Stereo System
- CUSTOM HARDTOP
- Molded Fiberglass Hardtop w/ Radio Box Twin Molded Spreader Lights 4 Rod Holders 2 Each Side Of Pipe Work Recessed Navigation Lights DC Lighting Above Helm Console Taco Grand Slam Outriggers Three Sided Enclosure
- 3 Rule Bilge Pumps Automatic/Manual Bilge Finished In White Gelcoate Double Hose Clamps On All Hose Fittings Below The Waterline Engine Alarm System Engine Hour Meters Two Fuel Tanks w/ Two Auxilary Tanks High Water Bilge Alarm MPI Prem. Marine Fuel Line USCG Type A1 Two Fuel Manual Selector Switches Power Hydraulic Steering Lenco Trim Tabs
- 30-Amp Shore Power Cord 3 Energy 1 Batteries Automatic Battery Charger 3 Vapor Proof On/Off Battery Slector Switches Bonded Electrical System DC Electrical Panel 12 Volt Navigation Lights Zincs Type 3 UL 1426 Listed Boat Cable, Tin Coated, ABYC Approved 12 Volt Lighting
- Custom Built Transom Seating Custom Built Rocket Launcher/Seating LED Courtesy Lighting Under Gunnels 50 Gallon Transon Fishbox Plumbed w/ Livewell Self Bailing Cockpit Scuppers 4 Rod Holders In Gunnels Freshwater Washdown Saltwater Washdown Twin 72" x 12" x 16' Molded In Fish Boxes w/ Macerator Two Transom Tackle Accessory Storage Boxes Stereo Speakers Hinged Gas Assisted Hatch For Access To Lazzertte Stainless Steel Hawse Pipes For Cleats Twin Flush Deck Storage Boxes (67" Long x 21" D x 17"W) Storage Under Gunnel Port & Starboard Sides Aluminum Plate For Chair Reinforcement
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "TEAM APPLE", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- “TEAM APPLE” must be seen to be fully appreciated. International delivery can be arranged from our Baltimore location. Serious offers are encouraged. We are conveniently located in the Baltimore Marine Center, Lighthouse Point Marina in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor; 15 minutes from BWI Airport and can arrange transportation from the airport. Please check the full specifications tab for additional information and photos. Please contact Roger Mooney Cell: 410-456-3659 Office: 410-342-6600 email: email@example.com