- 20 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Here’s an opportunity to own one of the hottest-selling Grady-White models out there. The 205 Tournament is very hard to find on the pre-owned market. This boat has all of the options including dual captain chairs, full canvas (never used), ski pole, Garmin 740S touchscreen GPS/sounder (new) and many other great features. She has been dry-stored indoors since new and comes with the preferred fuel-sipping Yamaha F150
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 205 has a very well thought out layout. She can be set up to fish or cruise with the addition or removal of the bow cushions. The cushions “in” forms a full sun lounge forward. Moving aft, one will find an enclosed head to port and a massive under-helm storage area to starboard. She has lifejackets, canvas, extra prop, manuals and tools stored here. The walk-through windshield has a canvas insert and a 3-sided enclosure that will zip into the bimini top for protection against the elements. Moving aft, one will find dual captain chairs that swivel. The cockpit is very large for a 20’ vessel. Toward the stern is an insulated aerated baitwell that can also be used as a cooler. There are dual built-in seats on either side of the outboard well and storage beneath. There’s even a swim platform and stainless-steel telescoping ladder for easy boarding from the water. This boat is turn-key and in great condition.
- Porta-potti Ample storage Overhead dome light
- Garmin 740S touchscreen chartplotter/fishfinder– New ICOM VHF CD/Stereo with remote at helm Ritchie compass
- Main Deck
- 100% hand laid hull & deck Accessory outlet - 12V Cockpit lights Deck hardware - 316 grade stainless steel through-bolted Head - lockable console head area with storage nets Heavy-duty gunwale molding International lighting (4) Rod holders (6) Horizontal rod storage racks (2) Aft seats Bow cushions Snap-in cushions Spring line cleats Steering wheel - 316 grade stainless steel Stern eyes - heavy-duty 316 stainless steel Storage - forward anchor locker with rode storage Windshield - walk-through windshield Windshield wiper (starboard) Deluxe helm seat Hydraulic steering Swim platform with ladder
- Safety Items
- Automatic bilge pump Basic flotation Bow rail - low profile 316 stainless steel Cockpit toe rails Companion grab rail Nonskid fiberglass liner Self-bailing cockpit with 2 cockpit drains Stainless steel through-hull fittings
- Yamaha F150 4-stroke with stainless prop Grady-White tool kit Extra prop, prop tool w/ carrying bag
- Broker's Comments
- Super-clean boat. Should sell quickly. Owner will consider trade for Cessna 172 or Piper aircraft.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here