- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Popular Hunter 336 that has been loved by her owner. Maintained to the highest standards. New bottom 2013, new stereo, new dodger w heavy isinglass, new main cover, rigging replaced in 2010, dripless shaft rebuilt, leather upholstery, 10' Avon dinghy, GPS, autopilot, cruising spin, and more. A great boat at a great price.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Hunter 336 offers the cruising sailor a choice. Two equally great layouts are available: a large open salon with a full wrap around settee and forward V-berth is perfect for those who like to entertain, but occasionally have guests aboard. Interior consist of warm hand-rubbed teak, great looking ash accents, and durable designer leather and fabrics throughout. The full service galley was given tremendous thought and design input. The sink, for instance, includes twin, deep basins, dual cover-cutting boards, and a separate drain board - all done in tough fiberglass for easy cleaning and maintenance. The built-in dish rack holds the standard non-slip dishes in place and provides a handy sink light as well. The icebox includes a hydraulic assist to keep it open while searching for that last onion or tomato. Aft, you'll see an extra-wide queen size berth, hanging locker and plenty of storage. The unique cockpit design allows for more headroom down below, where you really need it. Topsides, by bringing the coaming outboard to the rail, more usable space has been ergonomically carved out of the cockpit, providing for a custom steering console complete with tables and drink storage. The helm seat actually tilts back to become the boarding step, and as in all Hunters, there is a superior cockpit and swim platform storage. Hunter believes that a boat should perform as well as it looks, and the 336 with it's powerful rig is no exception. It utilizes a large-roach main, full battens, mid boom sheeting, and a high aspect ratio jib. The 336 makes shorthanded sailing a snap. Small, but important, touches like twin Dorade vents, integral anchor rollers, midship cleats, and electronics pod are all included aboard the 336. The Hunter 336 comes with the Cruise Pac as standard equipment. It isn't just sails, winches, and running rigging. It's an extensive list of things like galley, anchor, fire extinguisher, running lights, life jackets - even a copy of Chapman's Piloting, Seamanship, and Small Boat Handling.
- Full Batten Main Harkin Lazy jack system on main New main cover 2012 Solid boom vang Roller furling genoa Asymmetrical Spin All halyards lead aft to cockpit Standing rigging replaced in 2000 New Dodger 2011 with heavy mil isinglass Delta Bow anchor and danforth stern anchor Electric Windless New bottom 2013 Dripless shaft log rebuilt 2013 VHF Garmin GPS 130 New Stereo w usb, mp3 connection Battery monitor Yanmar Engine 27hp w 1335 hours w all service records Up graded cushions in Main Salon and V-berth Cream UltraLeather in Salon Dinette Table drops to double berth Custom cushions Large ice box Leather Steering Wheel Propane BBQ 10' Avon Inflatable Dinghy
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Bill Petersen email@example.com for a personal showing. Boat located in King Harbor Marina