- 67 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“MEHL TICKET” was conceived, designed and built with comfort and simplicity in mind. Ease of maintenance was attained by careful placement of pumps and systems. The balance and proportions of her layout, lines and deck space set her apart from the rest of the fleet. Under the watchful eye of a demanding original owner, and his captain of 8 years she has been continuously maintained and upgraded. The “MEHL TICKET” is ready to leave the dock and go fishing right now.
- The living accommodations on the “MEHL TICKET” were designed with total comfort and function in mind. This beautiful sportfisherman features a spacious 3 stateroom / 3 head layout, with generous headroom, floor space, and storage. The master suite is forward and features an athwarthsip berth, with an abundance of storage. Aft to starboard is a guest suite highlighted by an oversized lower berth and handy upper berth for a third guest. Opposite is the third stateroom which sleeps two on upper and lower berths. This stateroom is served by a semi private head which also is used as a day head. Laundry facilities are also located here. In all three suites, the showers are oversized, elbow room is abundant, and storage is plentiful. On the main deck, the galley is forward to port with the 4 place dinette opposite. A large u-shaped lounge is aft to port and custom fitted rod storage is easily accessed. A service bar, ice maker, entertainment center and concealed electric panel are to starboard. Audio video equipment includes 4 direct TV receivers, DVD Blue Ray, Pioneer audio system, and flat screen TV’s in the salon, and each stateroom. There are 5 zones of Cruiseair air conditioning with SMX controls.
- Large S/S sink, concealed 2 burner cooktop, Kitchen Aid microwave/convection oven, 4 drawers of Sub Zero refrigeration, drawer storage, air activated sliding door storage, clear cube icemaker, granite counter tops.
- Electrical System
- 12V/24V/110V/220V systems, 2 20 KW Northern Lights generators with approximately 1400 hours on each, port and starboard 50 Amp shore cords, 2 Charles battery chargers, new batteries 10/2012.
- Teak sole, coaming, and covering boards, mezzanine seating port and starboard, transom door, easy access live well in salon entry step, 2 freezers, 2 drink boxes, fresh water washdown, salt water washdown, engine room access with pneumatic lift, concealed gaff storage, Eskimo ice chipper, 24V electric reel outlets, tackle storage, lazarette access, fly cover with wing panels.
- Release helm and companion chairs with footrests, concealed electronics installation, fitted rod storage in forward seat, ¾ enclosure, teak helm, teaser reels, insulated drink box, remote watermaker control.
- Fishing Equipment
- Jack Hopewell tuna tower, Rupp outriggers, center rigger, Release fighting chair on offset pedestal with rocket launcher, 4 rod holders, rod holders on tower legs, 6 rod holders on aft flybridge rail.
- KVH V3 SAT phone, Simrad auto pilot, Garmin 5712 plotter with chirp sounder, ACR spotlight, 2 ICOM 604A VHF radios on flybridge, Furuno Navnet 3D, FLIR night vision camera, Nobletech chart plotter, KVH HD 7 SAT television system, Furuno 72 mile radar, Fusion AM/FM/CD/IPOD/I Phone system, Furuno digital depth finder, 2 KEP 15” monitors, engine room camera.
- Tower Electronics
- VHF, compass, digital depth finder, thruster control, CAT displays, engine stops.
- Engine Room and Mechanical Overview
- Watertight access door, stand up headroom, triple Racors for each engine, sea chest, dripless shaft seals, oil change system, tool box, emergency crash valves on each engine, fire extinguishing system, Twin Disc controls, chrome package.
- Pump Room Overview
- Pneumatic air system for entry doors and select interior compartments, 60 GPH FCI watermaker, 50 gallon lube oil tank, Head Hunter tank Sentry for fuel and water tanks, Head Hunter fresh water pump.
- Additional Features
- Merritt shaft tubes, hydraulic bow thruster, sight tubes, underwater lights, spare propellers, anchor/chain/rode combination, trim tabs, fresh water washdown in anchor locker, on the flybridge and in the tower.
- “MEHL TICKET” was conceived, designed and built with comfort and simplicity in mind. Ease of maintenance was attained by careful placement of pumps and systems. The balance and proportions of her layout, lines and deck space set her apart from the rest of the fleet. Under the watchful eye of a demanding original owner, and his captain of 8 years, she has been continuously maintained and upgraded. The “MEHL TICKET” is ready to leave the dock and go fishing right now.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.