- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 41P-A
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Never cooked or slept in!
(LOCATION: Punta Gorda FL) This 31’ Camano Troll is a modern trawler/cruiser that combines space, comfort, and economy in a sturdy all-weather package. Large enough for comfortable cruising and small enough to navigate the intra-coastal waterways. She features a spacious flybridge, roomy aft deck, large open salon, and a full galley to insure room, comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with bimini top and lots of room. The upper helm station is forward with 360º view, full helm, captain's chair, companion seats to either side with additional room aft for casual seating or dining. Equipped with upper and lower helm stations this Camano has integrated electronics with GPS, digital sounder, radar, autopilot, VHF radio, compass, and an AM/FM/CD stereo. Weather and personal preference will determine your station of choice.
Below is a 40-square foot aft deck with side deck access, raw water washdown, fresh water shower, transom door, and swim platform. Wide side decks lead forward to the foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit with plow anchor with chain and rode, and Maxwell Freedom 500 windlass.
The air-conditioned interior has teak & holly sole, large windows, and curtains for privacy. Starboard is the lower helm station with full controls and captain’s chair. Port side with we have an L-shaped convertible dinette with room to relax, dine, or entertain. The galley is down and features roomy cabinets, solid surface countertop, stainless steel sink, Force 10 three-burner range with oven, microwave oven, and Norcold refrigerator/freezer.
The forward stateroom features v-berth, under-berth storage, two windows, overhead hatch, and hanging locker. The enclosed head has toilet, vanity with stainless steel sink, and shower.
Power is provided by a 200-hp Volvo Penta diesel engine designed for economical and dependable performance. Mechanical features include bow thruster for easy docking, reverse cycle HVAC for comfort, electric water heater for convenience, and a Kohler 800 generator for full-time electrical power. She is well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Camano Troll compact trawler.
- The Camano Troll is a 31-foot boat with a flybridge that includes three pedestal seats, an adjustable centre seat with slider, and a stainless steel steering wheel. With a 10-foot 6-inch beam for stability and 5 feet of freeboard at the bow, weather is not going to threaten this boat. The Troll runs well over 18 knots with a single 200 hp Volvo Diesel. The interior offers the same usable room as many 33-foot production boats and is much easier to handle. With the standard bow thruster one person can dock the boat even in very tight spots. The Camano features an open cruising layout (salon and aft deck on the same level), with a full-size bridge. The open, bright interior provides great visibility from any part of the seating area with its picture window view. The interior is light and friendly. Cabinets and trim are mahogany, the cushions are covered with premium fabrics and the floor is teak & holly. Accommodations are as open as possible - the salon measures 8-feet, 10-inches by 10 feet and is on the same level as the aft deck which is 40 square feet. The galley and head are half a level down, with a U-shaped galley out of the traffic area but still open to the salon. With a large counter area extending under the sidedecks there is lots of room for full-sized stove with oven, refrigerator, microwave, and large sink. Storage space is provided including dishlocker outboard of the fridge. The shower is built in as a part of the head area. The dinette easily converts to a double berth while the forward berth has a filler available to make a double.
- Forward Cabin with V-Berth Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Galley Down with Open Access to Salon Roomy Salon with 6'3" Headroom Teak & Holly Sole Convertible L-Shaped Dinette Chart Table with Storage Lower Helm Station with Full Controls Large Windows for Light with Curtains for Privacy
- Galley Down to Port U-Shaped Work Area with Upper & Lower Storage Norcold Refrigerator / Freezer Solid Surface Counter Stainless Steel Sink Overhead Microwave Oven Three-Burner Force 10 Range with Oven
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Bomar Hatch with Screen and Sun Shade Sidedeck Walkaround Roomy Aft Deck with Transom Door Raw Water Washdown Freshwater Shower Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Dinghy Davits Open Flybridge Bimini Top Upper Station with Full Controls Canvas Helm Cover Three Helm Seats Room for Casual Seating or Dining
- Electronics & Navigation
- Electritronics Duplicated for Both Helm Stations DSM Digital Sounder Raymarine Ray 53 VHF Radio Raymarine Radar Raymarine ST5000+ Autopilot with Remote GPS Compass AM/FM/CD Sound System
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Volvo Penta 200-hp FWC Diesel Engine Kohler 800 Generator 2000 watt Heart Inverter Four House Batteries and One Starter Battery Battery Charger Voltage Regulator and Monitor 30-amp Shore Power with Cord Maxwell Freedom 500 Electric Windlass Plow Anchor with Chain and Rode Bow Thruster VacuFlush Toilet 16000 BTU Reverse Cycle HVAC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.