Named Cruising Worlds "Best Full Sized Cruiser" in 2006.
Designed for demanding owners with voyages in mind, this 3 cabin yacht is pure luxury and a pleasure to sail. The deck equipment has been designed for optimal maneuverability and accessibility. Her salon is sophisticated and has exceptional light throughout.
Low hours, clean and well maintained by knowledgeable owners she is ready to go immediately.
- Salon and Galley
- Companionway Molded wooden steps & solid wooden sides and hinged with gas struts for easy engine access 1.6" sound-proofing foam Tinted plexiglass hatch boards Salon to Port U-shaped salon with settee and (4) cushions Modular salon table on stainless steel base, Bar unit and cupboard (2) Opening ports and (1) fixed port w/curtains Hull ports with curtain (1) Opening deck hatch Large panoramic window 3 x (320 x 600) with (2) Opening hatches with blinds (5) halogen ceiling lights Galley to Starboard Gimballed stainless steel 3-burner Force 10 w/oven and stainless steel stove protection bar (2) 12 Volt, 34 gal front opening electric fridge Microwave built into work surface unit Rectangular double stainless steel sink (2) Opening ports with curtains Opening hatch with blind (3) Halogen and (1) fluorescent ceiling lights Chart Table to Starboard Chart table w/chart storage & molded wood panel for navigation instruments Curved navigator’s seat with storage Shelf under chart table Opening hatch w/curtain over chart table Stereo radio/CD player with (2) speakers in salon and (2) speakers in the cockpit Electrical panel (2) Halogen ceiling lights
- Owners Cabin and Private Head
- Owner's Cabin Forward Island Berth type double berth w/slatted base (6'6" x 4'7") with high density foam mattress Shelving along the hull (2) Drawers under the berth Hanging locker to port & starboard Closed shelving w/vented doors Bench seat to port Dresser table w/courtesy mirror & bench seat (2) Reading lamps with shades on bulkhead (3) Halogen ceiling lights with two-way switch and (2) lightbars (5) Opening hatches Private Head with Separate Shower Electric Marine Toliet Molded washbasin and glass counter Mirrors & Cupboard (2) Halogen ceiling lights and lightbar Opening hatch
- Aft Cabins and Heads (2)
- Cabins Double berth 6'7" x 5'8" Shelving along the hull, storage under cockpit Hanging locker (2) Opening ports to cockpit with curtains (2) Opening ports w/curtains on coachroof (2) Opening hatches with blinds (1) Ceiling light and (2) reading lights Two Aft Heads Shower Acrylic large bowl marine toilet Holding tank in all heads Moulded washbasin with glass countertop Hot and cold mixer tap Mirrors Locker in starboard heads for holding tank Opening port Halogen ceiling light and lightbar
- Plumbing and Electrical
- Plumbing Draining: Water system w/filters & expansion tank All sea-cocks are fitted with turn-off valves Electric shower pump in the head compartments Manual and electric bilge pump Fresh water: 250 gal standard Hot Water: provided by a 11 gal water heater or by a 110 Volt shore power supply Hot & Cold water shower on swim platform Electrical 12 Volt, 24-function electrical panel & 4-function 110 Volt panel 12 Volt sockets (4) 140 Amp service batteries (1) 140 Amp engine battery Inverter Voltmeter and ammeter Battery charge warning light Monitor for water and fuel tanks 110 Volt shore supply with 40 Amp battery charger Alternator with power distributor (8) Sockets (36) Halogen ceiling lights (7) Reading lights (2) Fluorescent lights (3) Lamps with shades (4) Courtesy lights (2) Indirect lights in salon Navigation lights (stern & bow), combined steaming and deck light, and anchor light
- Engine Equipment Yanmar 4JH4HTE – 110 hp Engine mounting built into the hull liner Foam sound-proofed engine compartment Engine control panel and control lever at helm Stainless steel propeller shaft w/GRP skeg Flexi-fold 3-blade propeller 119 gal fuel tank (optional extra 53 gal capacity)
- Sails and Sail Area
- Sail Area - Rig Dimensions: Mast . . . . . . . . . . . .Classic I . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .65'3" J . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .20'9" P . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .59'11" E . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .22'3" SAILS 140 % genoa with anti-UV Cover Semi fully battened mainsail with "Lazy Bag" System .75 oz Asymetrical Spinnaker with fabricated bow sprit Storm Jib with removable inner forestay
- Deck and Steering System
- On Deck Welded stainless steel bow fitting w/(2) bow rollers (6) 400mm alum. mooring cleats & SS rubbing strike plate (bow, midships, stern) Self-draining anchor locker w/eye bolt for bitter end 1800W horizontal electric windlass w/circuit breaker & 12 Volt relay, integral up & down controls 3/8" gypsy and Double locker lids for easy access Stainless steel open pulpit forward w/teak step and navigation lights (1 port and 1 starboard) Stainless steel stern pulpit Lifelines supported by (8) single and (4) double stainless steel stanchions Teak caprails (2) Hinged boarding gates for transom access (4) Stainless steel handrails on coachroof (forward and midships) (2) Stainless steel mast rails (2) Large sail lockers & storage space for lines (2) Lockers under helm seats (1) Double gas tank locker to port Teak slatted cockpit floor to port Teak drop-leaf cockpit table, stainless steel base and GRP support (bottle and glass storage) and stainless steel handrail. ChartPlotter - E80 (2) Glass holders, port & starboard helm positions (2) Waterproof speakers Cockpit light w/12V socket Locker for liferaft storage on aft deck Wet locker to port on aft deck Teak-slatted swim platform with swim ladder with teak treads Cockpit shower w/pressurized hot & cold water Protective rubber transom guard Steering System Rudder with glass composite stock Dual helm station Twin 1000mm dia. leather trimmed steering wheels Twin bulkhead type steering gear (2) Steering compasses w/stainless steel handrail Emergency tiller Bow thruster w/separate 12 Volt battery
- Standing Rigging Stainless steel standing rigging (forestay, upper shrouds, aft lower shrouds, double backstay) Genoa furling gear Inner Forestay - Removable Running Rigging Main halyard led aft to electric winch (2) Automatic reefing lines Genoa halyard with jammer for mast storage (to free up cockpit space) Boom topping lift Mainsail sheet with tackle (2) Genoa sheets Rigid boom vang with tackle (1) Genoa furling line led aft to cockpit (2) Deck organizers with (6) sheaves (7) Jammers to port (electric winch) and (3) to starboard are standard (6) Cleats for halyards and reefing lines Mainsail System Mainsheet traveller on coachroof w/control lines led aft to cockpit Mainsheet block assembly Mainsheet led aft onto electric winch in cockpit Genoa System Genoa furling line is led aft to electric winch (2) 11'6" genoa tracks w/adjustable cars Sheets are led aft to winches w/in reach of helm Winches - All Harken winches with chrome finish (2) Genoa sheet winches (66.2 STC) - Electric (2) Coachroof winches (44.2 STC), including (1) electric winch to port (2) Secondary winches (53) Electric (3) Winch handles and (2) winch handle pockets
- Raymarine Radar E80 Chartplotter in cockpit Auto Pilot Dept, wind, speed
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Denise George at 310-490-9432 or Denise@DenisonYachtSales.com