- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre (350-cid) 260-hp w/Alpha I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1989 SEA RAY 300 SUNDANCER IS BAR NONE ONE OF THE NICEST ON THE MARKET -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 350-cid 260-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and only 900 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Carry-On Air-Conditioning, Sleeping Accommodation's for Six, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log), Raychart 425 GPS w/Chartplotter), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: 2012 Marine Survey on file and available for review upon request. Pride of ownership is evident in this vessel. All soft goods (canvas, carpet, cockpit upholstery, cabin upholstery) show in above average condition. Complete drive service w/new impellers, gimball boots, water inlet hoses, shift cables w/boots, and fluid change in both sterndrives. This boat will not disappoint ... Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The 300 Sundancer is a mid-cabin family cruiser with stern-drive power and practical cabin accommodations. This was a good selling boat for Sea-Ray, and while she's obviously dated by today's styling standards, she remains a good selection for used-boat buyers looking for a reliable and well built express. She rides on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull, and her 11-foot beam results in a rather spacious interior with berths for four adults and two kids. The floor-plan is arranged with double berths fore and aft, and privacy curtains separate the staterooms from the main cabin. A shower is fitted in the stand-up head; two hanging lockers offer adequate storage, and the interior is finished with a good deal of teak trim. The Sundancer's cockpit is dominated by an elevated double-wide helm seat which contains a flip-down, aft-facing jump seat in addition to a built in refreshment center. There are storage pockets under the gunnel's, and a transom door was standard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker Forward Berth Drawer Storage Dinette w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Carry-On Air-Conditioning ***All New Cabin Upholstery, Accents, and Curtains in 2011
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth/Speed/Distance Traveled) Raytheon Raychart 425 GPS w/Chartplotter (2-Sound Systems; 1-Cabin & 1-Cockpit) AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord Emergency Start System (1) 12V Plug-In @ Helm Marine Sea-Watch TV Antenna
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens & Outside Canvas Covers Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder & Teak Inserts (Note: Swim Platform Re-Cored 2011) Windlass Anchor Teak Bow Pulpit (Refinished in April 2011) Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (NEW April 2011) Radar Arch Transom Door
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (Interlux VC-17) Fresh 2012 Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens, Cabin Door Canvas Cover w/Screen) Head Serviced 2011 w/New Vacuum Pump & Duck Bill Valves (2) Windshield Wipers Horn December 2011 Marine Survey -- Available for review upon request USCG 2011 CY Safety Check Compliant Complete Engine Tune-Up 2011 (Plug's, Wires, Distributor Electronic Module, Rotors, Caps, Timing, Carbs) NEW 2011 Fuel Filters, Water Seperators, and fuel lines to carburator Complete Sterndrive Service 2011 -- New Impellers, Gimball Boots, Water Inlet Hoses, Shift Cables, Shift Cable Boots, and Fluid Change in both sterndrives Dnghy Davits FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.