“SUNK COST” represents the best value in 2008 Sea Ray 48 Sundancers on the market today. She’s in mint condition w/Two Raymarine E120’s, FLIR Night Vision, Bow thruster, VHF, Auto pilot, remote spot, windlass, Teak upper deck, and cockpit air conditioning to keep you cool all summer long. Two full staterooms and two full heads makes the Sea Ray 48 Sundancer an all-time best seller.
- Main Salon
- Entertainment Center Mirror, Wall Accent Storage, Gunwale Cabinets Seating, L-Shaped Sofa Table, Dinette (Movable
- Coffeemaker, 120V Countertop, Solid-Surface Handrails Microwave/Convection Oven, 120V Outlet, 12V Accessory Power Vent, 12V Refrigerator/Freezer, Upright Storage, Drawers Storage, Upper & Lower Stove, Two-Burner (Surface Mounted) Trash Receptacle
- Master Stateroom
- Bed, Full-Size Island-Style Door, Privacy Sliding Pocket Flooring, Wood Hanging Lockers (2) Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Storage, Side Shelves TV 15" Flatscreen Split head with vacuflush head to port and shower to starboard
- Guest Stateroom
- Bed, Twin (2) Mattresses Hanging Locker Portlight Privacy Door Storage, Cabinets Full Guest Head
- Bottom Paint Bow Rail Canvas Colors Cleats, Custom Sea Ray Thru-Bolted (8) Deck Fill Plates Deck Rails Drain Plugs Gel Coat, Arctic White Graphics, Striping Handrails Hatch, Deck Vent Hull Windows Lights, Navigation Portlights Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail, PVC Skylight, Flush Mount Storage, Transom Wall Stringer System, Fiberglass Swim Platform, Integral/Extended Thru-Hull Fittings Toe Rail Vent System, Engine Room Windshield Washer System Windshield Wipers Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine E120 GPS Plotter Raymarine E120 Radar FLIR Night Vision Stereo Remote Autopilot VHF Radio Tilt steering wheel Bow thruster
- Kohler 11.5 kw generator with sound shield
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- T-VD-Cummins MerCruiser QSC 8.3-540 Diesel V-Drives (T-517 hp - 405 kW) Bilge Pumps, 12V Bilge Pumps, 12V (2) Blowers, 12V Bilge (2) Exhaust, Underwater Fire Suppression System Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulation, Engine Room - 2" Ladder Lighting, 12V Oil Changer System
- Broker's Comments
- This one won’t last. Truly one of Sea Ray’s greatest models.
- Key features: U-shaped seating with storage below. Standard VHF radio. Sirius® Satellite Receiver with antenna. Large transom storage with gas-assist lid. Optional Sea Ray Navigator™ III - 12.1" Chartplotter with sunlight-viewable touch-screen LCD. Standard 26" LCD Flatscreen TV with remote DVD player in salon. Satin-nickel-finish push-button knobs and switch plates. Standard Ultra leather HP™ interior seating. Innerspring mattress standard in master stateroom. Convertible salon sofa-sleeper. Optional washer/dryer combo. Standard hardtop with overhead lighting and two large opening sunroof hatches. Swim platform with concealed ladder. Optional recessed forward deck sun pad. Fiberglass stringer system. Standard 240v/50 Amp shore power with convenient Glendenning Cablemaster. Shore power and water inlets concealed in transom storage. Aluminum windshield frame and electric front vent. Patented underwater exhaust for quieter cruising. Dripless shaft logs with extra seal carrier kit. High-water bilge pump and alert system at helm. Optional bow thruster. Meets applicable USCG, NMMA, and ABYC (the highest "building code") standards. Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership. Standard SmartCraft® Instrumentation and Vessel View
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.